New defense blog

DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG ?

• Total voters

Pandora

Country flag
HEY FOLKZ I STARTED A BRAND NEW BLOGhttp://chaffandflare.blogspot.com regarding defense updates and news from across the globe. plz plz visit and tell me if you like it ? do you have any suggestion ,how to improve it and make it better . thanking you all and egerly waiting for positive reply :special4::c017:

Last edited:

Oracle

Looks cool! You can do it here in DFI too. Many people have their blogs in here.

Pandora

Country flag
Looks cool! You can do it here in DFI too. Many people have their blogs in here.
thanku so much friend ,i offered ma service to DFI TOO ,for makeover,like new poster,colour background,new logos etc etc. Just waiting for mods to reply..

A.V.

Congrats on the new blog you have started wish you all the best in your efforts

as i told before dfi is a very friendly and open forum we work together with all community members and thats our strength , sure you can be an asset to this forum and chip in with your suggestions and help ,
also if you like our forum posts you can use it on your blog with according credit , any other help you can just request us we are always open to help and get help.

Pandora

Country flag
Congrats on the new blog you have started wish you all the best in your efforts

as i told before dfi is a very friendly and open forum we work together with all community members and thats our strength , sure you can be an asset to this forum and chip in with your suggestions and help ,
also if you like our forum posts you can use it on your blog with according credit , any other help you can just request us we are always open to help and get help.
i know mod ,DFI IS THE BEST
thats why it's my ulitmate choice to join it 1st lol ,am going to stick around. Btw i got lots of photographs of su 30mki ,then SAM PECHORA to share bit old and i have to scan it all to upload here. Till then cheers and i mentioned DFI AS IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTOR IN MY BLOG SIR!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles