Never Forget. Never Forgive-26/11 Mumbai Attack (A Bloody Wednesday)

Blackwater

After 26/11 people gathered at gateway, abused netas, demanded accountability. After 3 years netas are slapped,but where is accountability ???
Mera bharat mahan .100 me se 99 baemaan:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:. India me accountability always go for teel lene:shocked::shocked::shocked::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Tomcat

HERE IS MY VIWES ON WAHT HAPPENED

on a Bloody day in 2008
how can you forget a day when all you see is the Bloody orgy that is the afthermath of a Terror attack in the years After the attack i have tried to wrap my head around the fact that incedent even happened name of places like

gurago chopapatty

breech candy

cafe leopold

taj and obaroi

chabad house

VT station

were ectched in to peoples memories in bloody gory details

and yet after that bloody day the People running the Gutter called politics in Delhi

said the usual things like "we have kept all options open"

that is a time that i wished we were more like USA to kill every bloody Bitch and dog in pakistani military and aginces for this but still this Bloody Goverment is talking about having trade and aman ki asha and all this Bullshit

I can here the Spirits of all the victems laughing at us and asking us where is our justice
where is our revenge why didnt you avenge us

and all i can say is that I am sorry we are ruled by a bunch of shemales in delhi who are
only concered about their fucked up existence and money in swiss accounts

but as on this day the matarys are remembered

there is a VIP in auther road jail how is having biriyanis and cokes at our expense

that son of a bitch needs to be hanged asap but now people like Mukesh butt and Bitch roy Doggy Viagar Singh will cry Tears of blood for that assole

i am sorry my dear brothers and sisters i am sorry mose iam sorry sandeep

i am sorry to all of you

we are run by a bunch of assoles how do not have Humanity in them

But as for pakistan Look at yourself now feel the pain that we felt when we saw our loved ones were moed down you shall see the Indus run red with blood
Red jupiter's heart: on a Bloody day in 2008

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles