Nepal may bar Gorkhas from Indian Army

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But modern nation states command loyalty from citizens
Not when you have historical antecedents so the type the Gurkhas have with British India and India.

Om Shanti

Yes guys Indians are Bravest,Strongest and Intelligent human -beings of the world. We Nepali are Poor,weak and dumb people. Oh! sorry we are Bahadur gate-keeper, chowkidaar, house maid also. We will die of hunger if we don't join your force and we are weakest in your force. You show us mercy to enlist us 2 time in a year in 5-6 differrent station in a year in Nepal.
"Damm I started hating our forefather why they didn't lost to East India Company ,Maybe in Partition we can have a little bigger Nation that have touched at least more than Three Nation and don't have to listen all the BS talk whose one family member from entire generation haven't served in Army."

blank_quest

Country flag
Yes guys Indians are Bravest,Strongest and Intelligent human -beings of the world. We Nepali are Poor,weak and dumb people. Oh! sorry we are Bahadur gate-keeper, chowkidaar, house maid also. We will die of hunger if we don't join your force and we are weakest in your force. You show us mercy to enlist us 2 time in a year in 5-6 differrent station in a year in Nepal.
"Damm I started hating our forefather why they didn't lost to East India Company ,Maybe in Partition we can have a little bigger Nation that have touched at least more than Three Nation and don't have to listen all the BS talk whose one family member from entire generation haven't served in Army."
What did you mean! I find no clue what are you saying. Indians will never be reason for any Nepal problem. Why are you so disturbed?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What did you mean! I find no clue what are you saying. Indians will never be reason for any Nepal problem. Why are you so disturbed?
Even I am a little puzzled by his aggression.

Om Shanti: Can you let us know what your problem is, explain it in simple language?

blank_quest

Country flag
Even I am a little puzzled by his aggression.

Om Shanti: Can you let us know what your problem is, explain it in simple language?
I think he thinks Indians are going to attack Nepal just because some one said India will break Nepal into two.Its just foolish that just because China gave money for Nepal Army , India will break its relations with Nepal. Indians seek Nepal as holy land. Pashupathi Nath Temple is assumed so Holy that we can't think of disturbing our cultural ties.Many of our relatives are in Nepal. Its like our country.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Read the title of the thread, Its related to Army..

Stop your winning, In Civil every one hates everyone specially in Metro and i am talking about India, Deal with it, Its same everywhere for everyone of us..

Yes guys Indians are Bravest,Strongest and Intelligent human -beings of the world. We Nepali are Poor,weak and dumb people. Oh! sorry we are Bahadur gate-keeper, chowkidaar, house maid also. We will die of hunger if we don't join your force and we are weakest in your force. You show us mercy to enlist us 2 time in a year in 5-6 differrent station in a year in Nepal. "Damm I started hating our forefather why they didn't lost to East India Company ,Maybe in Partition we can have a little bigger Nation that have touched at least more than Three Nation and don't have to listen all the BS talk whose one family member from entire generation haven't served in Army."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles