Nepal grabs Bihar land

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I am sorry Rahul. I do not agree that:
  • Infiltrators are necessarily a threat to national security. Prima facie, most immigrate to work and earn money, albeit illegally. They do not immigrate to carry out bomb blasts. I can agree that they are a potential threat.
  • I reserve the right to discriminate between educated and uneducated people, regardless of which state they hail from.
Pmitra. Illegal emigrants are threat to nation, no matter whether they are here just for job or else. Whenever an illegal emigrant gets a job here, he/she actually makes a citizen jobless and that has fatal consequences.

I do discriminate too, but not to insult him him/her/them by using words like STUPID.

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag
I would like to ask you a very stupid question. You seems to be very knowledgeable person and Please dont take is offensively . Whose duty is it to protect the international borders ? Is it state police or Border security forces? And also an additional question about whom to central forces report to ? Is it the Government that rule stupid people of Bihar or government That rule Stupid Indians?
hmmm it seems that you are offended by my post and i am sorry if its so, coz that was never my intention.

Second, although its a BSF's job to patrol the border, its also the panchayats and state administrations job to make sure that there is proper markation of there jurisdiction area. Its the job of state forces to ensure if the the local farmers have valid land documentation then they are not bullied by the infiltrators. You know nepali border is different than the border at china, bangladesh border and pakistan border. If bsf fails in patroling such porous border then that does not mean state forces put there hands up and allow the infiltrators to do whatever they want and lay the blame on BSF. Even though its BSF's job to prevent the infiltrators, but its also the state govt's job to safeguard the rights and property of the state and its people from from infiltrators. If you know someone has broken into your house, you will punish your watchman later, but first you will make sure that nothing is stolen from your house and you will use all your resources in your house to keep the burglar from doing the damage.
It was navy's (or whatever force coz thats not the point) to prevent the terrorists from coming into mumbai and they failed. Then mumbai force came into action which also seem to fail and then NSG finally finished the job. Point is failure of one agency shud be covered up by the others but the objective must be achieved. In this case if BSF(actually its SSB there) has failed then its the job of panchayats, state and further acsending hierarchy to drive the infiltrators away.

And i have said it before and i will say it again, that what use is this open border for india. I dont see any use of it to india, infact its hurting india. Someone in other thread said that biharis use it for visiting the religious places accross the border. Well, thats not the sensible reason for keeping the border open as it has started to pose a threat to national integrity as well.

Let me get is straight. You are saying anybody who is qualified enough to get a job somewhere other that his/her native state and selects to work there is STUPID?
The point you are trying to bring has been done to death already. I braught it up in context of this news piece and i will like to keep it limited to that only.

I believe it has to be the collective effort to protect the national borders and resources within from any infiltrators. Its painful to see biharis loosing the land to nepali people, and arunachal people to chinese where as bengalie to bangladesh. We clap and cheer for billions of deal and ultra rich jets in other threads while we are loosing land in kilometers every where.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
The point you are trying to bring has been done to death already. I braught it up in context of this news piece and i will like to keep it limited to that only.

I believe it has to be the collective effort to protect the national borders and resources within from any infiltrators. Its painful to see biharis loosing the land to nepali people, and arunachal people to chinese where as bengalie to bangladesh. We clap and cheer for billions of deal and ultra rich jets in other threads while we are loosing land in kilometers every where.
Hope you had kept your word this smart earlier. Anyways i understand your feeling and appreciate that.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
india should take stern actions immediately to reclaim the lost land.

Oracle

Quoting text in red wont change the truth. My words were a little harsh but not false. It would not be wrong to call Nepal to be failed as a nation. It is misguided between aristocracy and democracy. Massive unemployement, not a single resource in bulk, entirely dependent on neighbors(especially India) for almost everything, weak administration, weak armed force but still daring to grab our land.

Listen Oracle, this country is our motherland and if someone will try to touch or snatch it from us then abuses are a very small thing, but I would like to burn that nation to ashes and will delete it from the world map(if possible).No matter whether Nepal`s agencies were involved in it or not. I cant speak the same about you who is favoring Nepal still after reading the report, god knows for what reason.

AND ONE MORE THING, I DONT CONSIDER DEMOCRACY AS THE BEST WAY OF ADMINISTRATION
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

What is the best way of administration then, my Lord?

Oracle bhai, I would reserve my praise and admiration only for those Gurkhas who joined the Indian Army post 1947. Those that joined earlier were simply servants of the British Empire. While it would be wrong to call all of them 'traitors', it would be equally wrong to call all of them 'patriots'.
Where or when have I used the word patriots?

Last edited:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

What is the best way of administration then, my Lord?
Oh c`mon. Now you are showing immaturity.

Yes thats true that I dont consider democracy as the best way of administration but totally agrees to ARISTOTLE POLITICAL THEORIES AND ARISTOTLE WAY OF ADMINISTRATION.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/greekfeatures/a/democracyaristl.htm

And also PLATO POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/platopol/

The substitute of Democracy they suggested is perfect and I agree to that.

Go on big brother. There`s lot more to study. :p

pmaitra

Where or when have I used the word patriots?
It was implied and obvious when you said 'We have the Gorkhas serving in our Armed Forces. They have done much for India.'.

Oracle

It was implied and obvious when you said 'We have the Gorkhas serving in our Armed Forces. They have done much for India.'.
No mate! I do not imply something or anything which I have not heard or seen.

pmaitra

Pmitra. Illegal emigrants are threat to nation, no matter whether they are here just for job or else. Whenever an illegal emigrant gets a job here, he/she actually makes a citizen jobless and that has fatal consequences.
Ok thanks for clarifying that. I agree that they should not be in India, I just wanted to make sure that the terminology 'threat to nation' does not automatically imply every one of them is a terrorist, which is not true.

I do discriminate too, but not to insult him him/her/them by using words like STUPID.
Of course not. If the other person intended to say that all Biharis are stupid, then he must apologise, but whether he meant that or simply meant 'stupid Biharis' (not all Biharis) is something you can clarify from him. I do understand how it feels when people make insensitive comments. Such comments must be avoided, or this forum will end up degraded.

Oracle

Oh c`mon. Now you are showing immaturity.

Yes thats true that I dont consider democracy as the best way of administration but totally agrees to ARISTOTLE POLITICAL THEORIES AND ARISTOTLE WAY OF ADMINISTRATION.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/greekfeatures/a/democracyaristl.htm

And also PLATO POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/platopol/

The substitute of Democracy they suggested is perfect and I agree to that.

Go on big brother. There`s lot more to study. :p
Well, I am poor in History, Mathematics was my area of interest when I was in school and then in college. But whatever I know, I try to learn more by researching and reading.

From what I seen and have experienced till now, Democracy fits India. Yes there are ills, but we have progressed, have not we?

pmaitra

No mate! I do not imply something or anything which I have not heard or seen.
No prob. Let me rephrase that those Gorkhas serving in our Armed Forces do not represent the entire Gorkha or Nepali population, and only those that have joined the Indian Armed Forces post 1947 deserve to be praised, not all. Guess we can agree on that.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
With people like Pappy Yadav and Laloo, anything could have happened.

It is good that Bihar still remains within the territory of India!

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Well, I am poor in History, Mathematics was my area of interest when I was in school and then in college. But whatever I know, I try to learn more by researching and reading.

From what I seen and have experienced till now, Democracy fits India. Yes there are ills, but we have progressed, have not we?
Yeah we have but you tell me honestly that is this rate sufficient? Cant we have become much more than we are now just because of limitless corruption and inefficient bureaucracy?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles