Nepal: Demand for Hindu nation rejected by majority (in assembly)

Indian Devil

Kshama Shobhti us bhujang ko jiske paas viral ho....
Usko kya jo dant heen vishheen vineet saral ho....
@Indian Devil @saty
Nice one indeed, let me correct it for you -
Kshama Shobhti us bhujang ko jiske paas "Garal" ho....
Uska kya jo dant heen vishheen vineet saral ho....
So are you in favor too that Hindus should show a demonstration that they have garal aka poison???
how should they do this?? kill Muslims for 1:1000 like how @saty suggested???

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
... And yes they(Muslim indians) are not killing anybody ... Jews (aka israel) has border disputes and not religious dispute... Chinese are not anti-muslims, they have just separated religion and state, and almost all christian countries are secular... remember, Germany is giving residence to almost a million syrians...
if You would have said that about non-Indian Muslims, I would have excepted it, because there is really something wrong with them... eg Pakistan and Afghanistan (though India is trying to stabalize Afghanistan), Arab countries and Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Turkey, all of'em....... But Indian-Muslim, well I have seen them and i have interacted with them, Except very few, they are somewhat normal with mainstream..

PS Either you are flame baiter or nescient who do not knows reality, or a flame-baiter because you are nescient
The time is changing my dear !! seeing the1300 years history of India and middle-east, until there is a written concept like "Dar-ul-Islam" I can't repeat with confidence what you are saying above. Wiser is the one who considers both the sides of a coin. "Trust, but verify." --Ronald Reagan. So i trust Indian Muslims since they are the most cultured Muslims of the world but will keep an eye opened.

Indian Devil

Many sikh/hindus attacked in West but rarely report attacks on muslims,Chinese treatment of muslims same goes to Mayanmar.There media is not Presstiute like us they follow majority view that is why no media coverage.You must check some inside reports to understand what are they doing.

BTW Update

Rama killed Ravan&co and Branded them as RAKSHAS

Pandavas killed Kurav&co and Branded them as Adharmic.

So we are neither following dharma as per our epics nor Secular/tolerant philosophy like Jews/Budhhist/xians. We are Mofo cowards.Period
Dont you know why Hindus and Sikhs are attacked in America and other European countries (not talking about Australia, that is another problem of racism), It is because Hindus and specially Sikhs (due to their turbans mainly) are mistaken for Muslims or Arabs thats why they are targeted and are declared as terrorists..... Priyanka chopra's song Exotic youtube page was full of abuses and disparaging comments because many of them believed that she is an Arab Muslim... many of them later apologized (when they learnt the truth) back by saying that India is a great country and so are Indians...
So, again I am asking, do you want to be treated same like how Europeans and Americans treat Muslims for their violence??...

Last edited:

Indian Devil

The time is changing my dear !! seeing the1300 years history of India and middle-east, until there is a written concept like "Dar-ul-Islam" I can't repeat with confidence what you are saying above. Wiser is the one who considers both the sides of a coin. "Trust, but verify." --Ronald Reagan. So i trust Indian Muslims since they are the most cultured Muslims of the world but will keep an eye opened.
Exactly, what I am saying, reciprocate the same treatment, which you are getting...
i don't think Indian Muslims are doing jihad against Hindus in India?? are they??? So why hate toward them?? they recently issued a fatwa against ISIS, ... Which is not done by any external Muslim community till date....

Indian Devil

Bhaijaan Ashoka preached Peace/buddhism only after KILLING every OPPONENT.Now a days US/UK are preaching peace :rofl:through their human-rights/UNO and Invade and KILLS MUSLIMS like RATS,even now everyone know Muslim world's national Bird.

Stop these pretty issues (priyanka/some racist thing) I know how Indians in Indai treats blacks/NE people,these are small things.
Muslim worlds national bird :laugh:... By the way, one thing which is still incoherent to my mind is that whom are you opposing??? Muslims in general or Muslim countries like pak and arab or west or aliens???

A chauhan

Country flag
Exactly, what I am saying, reciprocate the same treatment, which you are getting...
i don't think Indian Muslims are doing jihad against Hindus in India?? are they??? So why hate toward them?? they recently issued a fatwa against ISIS, ... Which is not done by any external Muslim community till date....
I also does not hate any one on the grounds of religion, I don't agree with the suggestion of killing someone for religious aims.Yes Indian Muslim majority is not doing Jihad in India, but there are more than 30 Islamic Jihadi organizations in India I am just asking to keep an eye opened; the secularism has became a refuge to such terrorists, IMO secularism is the most viable host for Jihadi Parasites since Leftists are the common rulers in any secular country, and they defend/hide the Jihadi ideology for vote bank, Nepal is going to a risky direction, unless they define the term secularism and make provisions of keeping an option open for Hindu Rashtra in case of emergency.

Indian Devil

there are more than 30 Islamic Jihadi organizations in India I am just asking to keep an eye opened
What do you think, state is doing against them??? they are being revealed by state agencies to make realise the Indian Muslims , about who their true saviour is... State's eyes are wide open... and the system which is ruling almost 1.25 billion people is not stupid.

the secularism has became a refuge to such terrorists
I agree...
but you can't remove secularism from India (because it is one of the core principle of Indian constitution), however you should opt to stagnate Adarsh liberals

Indian Devil

Anyone/everyone follow Holy book&profit are enemy for me
same as

GOI considers Anyone/Everyone follow Communism&Mao.
West/Jew considers Anyone/Everyone follow Meinkampf &Hitler. :sad:
you will not find many who adore hitler, but there are more than 1.60 billion people who follows islam and Kuran,...
your situation will be exact like GOI, who dislikes Communism but cant do anything...

A chauhan

Country flag
What do you think, state is doing against them??? they are being revealed by state agencies to make realise the Indian Muslims , about who their true saviour is... State's eyes are wide open... and the system which is ruling almost 1.25 billion people is not stupid.
Keeping Nepal a Hindu Rashtra they can easily avoid Jihad and Jihadi parasites. But making it a secular state they are opening a window for them. There are many Religious countries performing very well in terms of GDP as well as minority's religious freedom and rights. I am just saying that secularism is just one of the "ways" of reaching the "aim" of "prosperity and happiness", aim can't be changed but way.

I agree...
but you can't remove secularism from India (because it is one of the core principle of Indian constitution), however you should opt to stagnate Adarsh liberals
Well, the thread is about Nepal so I wont comment on reversibility of Indian secularism.

Indian Devil

Keeping Nepal a Hindu Rashtra they can easily avoid Jihad and Jihadi parasites. But making it a secular state they are opening a window for them. There are many Religious countries performing very well in terms of GDP as well as minority's religious freedom and rights. I am just saying that secularism is just one of the "ways" of reaching the "aim" of "prosperity and happiness", aim can't be changed but way.
I agree on this as you could read my previous comments, but as i said, this decision has already been taken by Constituent Assembly of Nepal,.,... Today, where many Nepali people are celebrating Deewali, Madhesis are boycotting and opposing the decision... let them handle as its their internal matter and India cant interfere in their internal matters...
Well, the thread is about Nepal so I wont comment on reversibility of Indian secularism.
:cool3::cool3:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You are mistaken.US/West started WAR ON ISLAM on 9/11/2001 and India from 2002.The day Hindus started reading real history they hates coward/ra** products who converted to Invaders religion.Just wait and see, 600 mn sub-cont Muslims officially becomes third grade citizens by just HINDU'S READING their HISTORY.

And west will take care arab world.So by 2025 RIP holybook&profit
Just one correct....The real war on Islam started in 1096 (first crusade).....this was a reaction to Islam's war on Christian Europe (Jihad as foretold in various Hadiths). Christendom took the war to the heard of Islam i.e. Middle East!

And eventually Islam collapsed in Europe and Christianity reigned supreme! :)

Indian Devil

You are mistaken.US/West started WAR ON ISLAM on 9/11/2001 and India from 2002.The day Hindus started reading real history they hates coward/ra** products who converted to Invaders religion.Just wait and see, 600 mn sub-cont Muslims officially becomes third grade citizens by just HINDU'S READING their HISTORY.

And west will take care arab world.So by 2025 RIP holybook&profit
I have read "real history", I know the "real" story about how Islam take refuge in Sindh abput 1400 years ago (as i am preparing for competitive exams :yo:) and then it spread in Indian Sub-continent... They forcefully convinced locals to adopt their credo and religion... today, even if subcontinent muslims brag themselves as pure... they are the real victims and not the invaders themselves, they are the real inhibitant of Indian subcontinent with a religion forced on them...

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Only the one who is strongest of all, can be left in peace.

Yes, Hinduism in general speaks of peace and virtue of being non-violence. But those argue based on solely those facts, simply ignore the fact the Hinduism is not restricted or confined by some particular thought and codex. When the same ethis of non-violence is present in Hinduism, the ethis of fighting and killing for the sake of right and justice and own survival is also fills Hindu mythologies. Every single mythical deity has been depicted ti have fought against powers that were evil. The measure if their evil has also been portrayed sometimes as having been grown in power and challenging the entrenched power structure that were Devas. So Hinduism is not a single faced weak peaceloving religion, very mych unlike Jainism ad Buddhism, it tells to abhor unnecessary bloodshed of innocents when to be ready to fight and kill if requires.

Also, one has to understand the when all the talk of peace was there, Hinduism had not faced anything that is akin to militant genocidal religions that we have seen in Indian subcontinent in last 1000 years. Practically all the quotes and myths that are prevalent among Hindus have all come from before that period. So, all the quotes of being soft and compromising has actially been null and void since last 1000 years.

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
ISLAM&Hinduism are exactly opposite to each other one is 5000 yrs civilization another is Desert BARBARISM,just kill and abduct their women/property. Our values/systems/customs everything is opposite.So clashes will erupt but they suppressed by our psudo sickular Congi rule.

Now thanks to Social Media/Internet, they will thrown into desert where they belongs.
I think hinduism is a barbaric cult too, just look at what shiva did beheaded his son , mahabharat, fight amon brothers, 5 brother sharing 1 wife, gambling wife, incest like brahma marrying his own daughter...dont blame other religion while our own is such trap

Abhijat

Country flag
just look at what shiva did beheaded his son
And then he got his Head back ....don't he?

And given the "right to first among all in puja"

Shiva blessed him with a boon and explained that people would first offer their love and devotion to Ganeshji before starting any auspicious activity.

mahabharat, fight amon brothers
That is call war between Dharm and Adharm .

5 brother sharing 1 wife
Polyandry was 'common' in most part of world , at that given time.

But do you see anyone performing it today ?

gambling wife
That is the worst part in Mahabharat , that's why Pandavs have to pay for their arrogance with loss in both stature and wealth

And lesson learnt is, "Gambling is worst than Cow killing"

brahma marrying his own daughter
When did Saraswati became wife of Brahma ?

With every story that has been depicted in our Mythological books, their is some lesson to be learnt too.

Last edited:

Abhijat

Country flag
@FRYCRY , BTW , you didn't answer to the query I posted in other thread about how RSS/Sangh etc. are same as other cult terrorist organisation ?

Don't sh*t and run around or you may get your feet dirty .

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I think hinduism is a barbaric cult too, just look at what shiva did beheaded his son , mahabharat, fight amon brothers, 5 brother sharing 1 wife, gambling wife, incest like brahma marrying his own daughter...dont blame other religion while our own is such trap
Good for you. Believe whatever floats your boat, doesn't matter to me and should not to most Hindus.

Btw, Ganesha fought Shiva and lost his hed in process, and given life again by Shiva himself. Brahma is said to have been alone and created Swaraswati for company. He created her, not fathered her. Even then Brahma was punished and Shiva in his Rudra doem cut off the head of Brahma, one of the supreme of the Gods, to punish him. Now, 5 brother sharing a single wife is not something I would call morally impure, as poligamy was quite a common thing in ages past and men at higher positions usually had multiple wives as a rule - almost in every culture of that time. Gambling placing Draupadi as a bet was moral failing of Yudhisthur who was the weakest and most miserable of the characters of the Pandavas- which is quite a thing to say least. But you seem to think that Ramayan or Mahabharata was some guiding religious text for Hindus. It is misconception that has been spread over generations. These two are nothing but political dramas of ancient India which may have resembled some of the events of that period or not. These ARE NOT texts one should base their ethics or moral on. Srimadbhagavat Gita is what closely resembles a religious text not those two epics. Those two being poltical dramas, had its own sets of characters with their own flaws and follies. Nowhere in Hinduism it is said that follow what Rama did or Yudhistir or Pandava did. Those principles were created later by tradition and that roo mainly in some parts of India. Had you cared, you would have known that all that you have pointed out are Myths - not religious or lifestyle guides tuaght by the other texts which actually deals with philosophy and life.

kafir kaur

Country flag
wow someone above here bashed RSS for their conservative hindu view and then himself goes on condemning draupadi's polyandrous marriage thinking its immoral/impure. what an irony.
i dont understand why ppl have a problem with a woman marrying multiple brothers when vice versa is perfectly ok.
draupadi was a well respected lady of her times, apart from karna nobody ever questioned her character not even kauravas as is popularly shown in tv serials, just goes to show how open and broad minded our society was.

regarding indian muslims, those who think they are innocent angels are living in a lala land. just saw pictures of salman khan doing ganpati pooja on fb and the comments by indian muslims would put even the pakis on shame..so much for being non violent and integrating.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So if any sane hindu had any delusions of peace with Indian Muslims, it should have changed with this thread. This is what the filth actually looks like, not as shown by the media.

This is also why we should formulate a plan to exile those filth from Indian lands. Thee sooner you realise it, the better.

And if you still have doubts and delusions of peace , well through evolutionary principle, let the strongest survive and let you die out.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So, again I am asking, do you want to be treated same like how Europeans and Americans treat Muslims for their violence??..
Americans won't give a damn if we get rid of the filth.

The ground truth is, Muslims are the most hated group in the world now. Try talking about it with Americans and you will know it.

I remember a conversation when a leftist dog tried to equate Hindus with Muslims with Gujarat riots.. All the Americans there said only one thing " desert monkeys deserve worse". I tried to bring up why Gujarat riots were just a retaliation for the 60 Hindus killed, they said "no need to apologise as they know what desert monkeys do and that Hindus would have been just retaliating " .

Seriously, this is the name they have created for themselves. So no, the world would not give a fuck if we got rid of the anti national filth and would in fact would support us morally.

I am not sure about the European pussies though. They can die off a cliff.

Besides, when are you people going to stop looking for validation from west for your actions. For gods sake grow a pair and have some self respect. Western approval is not the end of the world.

Our interest are more important than western approval.

Of course, this will not change until Islam reforms(which I have no hope for)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles