Need your Fashion Advice

Which option should Pmaitra go for?

• Total voters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do you mean the watch man! or are you referring to the NCC or may be the army! Sir why would the army personal wear Khaki and green i dont get that, is that an elite group of soldiers?

I can not phantom a guy after the late Mr.MGR wearing pink tie, pink jacket with red curly toed shoes, amma would definitely fall for that though.

Pink ties are not gay it depends on the shade of pink the tie should be, pink ties definitely improves the complexion of the face but i am not sure it may also invite certain type of crowd depending on our preference as in gay.

Red shoes are definitely an in thing and totally goes with the current trend, the curl at the end of the shoe is usually worn by magicians, no one wears it these days sir.
If you don't know who wear khaki and Olive Green, it is time you get your GK updated!

You live in India, right?

Yes, they are some sort of watchmen to the uninitiated and village bumpkins who have no idea of the Nation and how it works!

It is obvious that you don't fathom much, after or before MGR!

You are a good example for foreigners who feel we are all illiterates and there are snake charmers, Maharajas, elephants and tiger shoots!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I can not phantom a guy after the late Mr.MGR
What is phantom a guy?

All I know is that Phantom in the comic books is the guy who is known as the Ghost who Walks.

Otherwise, I have no clue as to what is phantom a guy

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you don't know who wear what, it is time you get your GK updated!

Yes, they are some sort of watchmen to the uninitiated and village bumpkins who have no idea of the Nation and how it works!

It is obvious that you don't fathom much!
I am sorry if it was offensive there was no pun intended dont mean to offend anyone.

but i must admit my GK is very poor and i really dont get which service wears green with khaki, do you mean the police may be? I

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sad that your GK is poor when you moniker is GK!

As is the universal advice - Know thyself!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles