Nearly 1,300 Pakistanis missing in India

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by A.V., Aug 11, 2011.

1. A.V.

A.V. New Member

NEW DELHI: Nearly 1,300 Pakistanis on visit to India are traceless after their visa expired, and the government has created an online data sharing system to track every person travelling from there, the government said on Wednesday.

"As per information available, 1,283 Pakistani nationals remain untraced and missing as on June 30, 2011," minister of state for home affairs Jitendra Singh said in a statement to the Rajya Sabha.

"Intelligence agencies and state police regularly make efforts to locate the missing Pakistani nationals and arrange to send them back to Pakistan once they are located," he said.

The minister said that to help in better tracking of Pakistani nationals, an on-line system has been introduced.

With the system in place, every Pakistani national seeking Indian visa is required to file details online.

"This process ensures that intelligence agencies and state police have full details of the Pakistani nationals, including their photographs, even before they enter India, which would help them to track the Pakistani national after he or she arrives," the minister added.

Nearly 1,300 Pakistanis missing in India - The Times of India

3. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

They are all in the Mosques preaching to young people how India is evil, just like they infiltrated Kashmir Mosques in the 80s and radicalized the youth. Good bye India, thanks congress party that you taught me i am indian and you make me watch my country dies as you kill it with your idiocy.

4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Aman ki Asha.......Kaboom goes mumbai......Secularism Jinadabad Jindabad!@!#$$@$@

Tshering22 likes this.
  5. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

The AMAN KI ASHA jokers should be dragged and lynched by our people. Stupid treacherous pieces of crap. That's what they are. :mad2:. It is because of these Mahesh Bhatts and Gautam Navlakhas that this country is going to the dogs.

maomao likes this.