NDTV Questions I-Day Celebrations; Miffed Indians Begin To Unsubscribe The Channel!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by rock127, Aug 14, 2016.

1. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

NDTV Questions I-Day Celebrations; Miffed Indians Begin To Unsubscribe The Channel!

NDTV is one of India’s largest media houses but its credibility and apparently its standards too are taking the low road lately. The channel has come under heavy scrutiny after some of its news items enraged Indians massively. It has been accused of sympathizing with terrorists and also rationalizing their ways in Kashmir. Not to mention, Barkha Dutt belongs to this group and we need not remind you of how she has been facing the wrath of the people for her deeds.

The channel has crossed a new line now by questioning the Independence Day celebrations planned by the government. The Centre is set to make the day a memorable one with massive arrangements and grand celebrations. PM Modi is trying to instill nationalism in every citizen and pay homage to the freedom fighters who struggled for our freedom. But NDTV being NDTV, is now finding fault with patriotism too.

Here is a tweet from the NDTV debate that was organized, which questioned whether this effort by the Centre is hyper-nationalism!

[​IMG]

NDTV getting Trashed and Trolled by Indians below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

======================================================================================

I saw some part of this debate by chance and was furious.Now more and more Indians are trolling/trashing Anti-National NDTV led by Burqa Dutt who married(converted) and divorced 2 Muslim Kashmiris and has links with Hafiz Syed who recently appraised her.She might marry Hafiz now since both love each other.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @piKacHHu

3. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

If the recent stats are to be trusted then NDTV viewership actually went up by miles compared to last week. Don't underestimate Indians. There is something unique in us that is why we suffered 100s of years of slavery.

http://www.barcindia.co.in/statistic.aspx

4. rock127

Cant say about stats but I left watching NDTV long time back specially when BJP came in power.Most people I know either don't watch it or left it due to anti-national biased crap.

I noticed their biased and crappy debates specially led by idiot Burqa Dutt who married and divorced 2 Muslim Kashmiris and was responsible for death of some soldiers in Kargil where she compromised national security.

Recently she got appraised by Hafiz which speaks in itself how she is supporting Pakistan.She needs to be thrown out by NDTV in case they got some shame left.

5. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Thrown out? This is a battle of thrones. Barkha types know that their day will come, they just need to hang on. Government can send 1000 tax notices, but the end result will be NIL, thanks to our judiciary.

Barkha and NDTV will have their last laugh once NDA is thrown out of power in 2019. Till then they will continue doing what they do best.

abingdonboy likes this.
  6. rock127

How are you so sure that NDA would come in power?

7. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

I watch NDTV to see how worst they /leftists can be.

abingdonboy likes this.
  8. SANITY

SANITY Regular Member

NDTV might be the most credible and neutral channel to watch. The best of a dozen or more that I watch.

9. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Unsubscribe the Burkabutt, before it unsubscribe us and future Generations from being Indians.

Akask kumar, AbRaj, Illusive and 5 others like this.
  10. rock127

Sure... so credible that Burqa is applauded by Hafiz for doing the "good work".

Akask kumar, AbRaj, A chauhan and 4 others like this.
  11. SANITY

SANITY Regular Member

Does Barkha happen to applaud him?

12. rock127

Her work is applauded by him... it's enough sign.

AbRaj, A chauhan, roma and 3 others like this.
  13. Abhijat

Abhijat Regular Member

So please do tell , have you given your endoresement for the news which OP exposed ?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

14. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

That shows your credibility.

15. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

Rock bhai,yaha chullu bhar pani kaha milega, yaar ndtv ko usme dubaane ka man kr rha hai.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

16. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

NDTV questioned Independence Day?

Or NDTV questioned giant flags and rakhis on the event of Independence Day?

I'll take NDTV over this BeingIndia blog anyday. Another spin-meister added to my list, after Yugaparivartan.

On the other hand, Burkha Dutt was there in Kargil amid Pakistani shelling. She is a reporter, and she is doing her job.

The good thing is that a few deluded Twitter trolls do not represent the country.

17. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Congress voter detected .............

18. pmaitra

Sanghi detected. :)

BTW, what is nationalism? Distributing rakhis on Independence Day? :crazy:

19. armyofhind

armyofhind Regular Member

It's not just Rakhi, it's Rakhi at the border. What is wrong if the country through the initiative of the government is trying to show their appreciation for the troops who undergo hardships to secure our freedom?
    And why does NDTV have to criticise it? is the money going from their coffers? Since BJP came to power, NDTV has been pushing an anti national agenda.
    Before that, everything was all fine and dandy.
    Obviously the links of NDTVs top management and reporters to Congress are well known.
    So majority if the people in the country know this anyway that NDTV is making a fool out of themselves.

20. pmaitra

Let the government invest money in something meaningful.

Troops? How about winter gear for troops in the Himalayas? Instead of spending money on rakhis, they can spend money where it is needed.

On 15th August, perform flag hoisting, sing the national anthem, and then go back to your work.

There is no need for elaborate pompus rakhi distribution. It is wasteful and meaningless. NDTV is correct in hosting a debate on this.

And if NDTV is connected to Congress, then so be it. NDTV being connected to Congress does not change the fact that this rakhi distribution is an abomination. And if being connected to Congress is at all relevant, then at least Congress is doing the right thing in pointing out the wastefulness of the government.

Please read each sentence completely.

Bahamut likes this.
  21. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

It is not about this or that. Symbolism is also important for maintaining troop morale. And anyway there would have been program for Independence Day.

Not buying a few rakhis would not get you winter gear!!