Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Why hired a Pvt chopper when IAF is available ..

Unless IAF is giving same treatment to CRPF as they give to Army ..
there is lack of motivation
lack of professionalism
lack of planning
lack of concern for soldiers' life

Why would any soldier go in the jungle without proper gear. They should rather say NO, we aare not fighting our personal war. This is for country and if citizen of this country are least concerned why should the soldiers die.

Highly pathetic condition!! I have a serious resentment with the planners and officers and those who are planning this.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
there is lack of motivation
lack of professionalism
lack of planning
lack of concern for soldiers' life

Why would any soldier go in the jungle without proper gear. They should rather say NO, we aare not fighting our personal war. This is for country and if citizen of this country are least concerned why should the soldiers die.

Highly pathetic condition!! I have a serious resentment with the planners and officers and those who are planning this.
Why should we send our soldiers to fight worthless commie dogs? We can use drones to track their movement and then airstrikes to kill.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why hired a Pvt chopper when IAF is available ..

Unless IAF is giving same treatment to CRPF as they give to Army ..
probably CRPF in this case does not want to pay for an entire MI-17 on this trip, when what they want is an LUH category chopper for transporting 6 jawans.

Don't think we have seen dhruv's operating with CRPF either..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Why should we send our soldiers to fight worthless commie dogs? We can use drones to track their movement and then airstrikes to kill.
dekho yaar..
zada dimaag laganey ki zarurat nhi ...

this is ll political dramebazi by our leaders... they know it very well how to solve it. But they don't want to .. because of various reasons... it benefits them..

otherwise it's not a big problem. We are wasting our time and soldiers are wasting their life.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
No one is paying for anything, Their is no such business here ..

IAF usually have lots of excuses, I have personally experienced them ..

==========

I am not sure where this picture from, But that chap is a CRPF in Marpat - Jungle uniform with X95 ..

probably CRPF in this case does not want to pay for an entire MI-17 on this trip, when what they want is an LUH category chopper for transporting 6 jawans.

Don't think we have seen dhruv's operating with CRPF either..

Tarun Kumar

Firstly paramilitaries need to come under military oversight. Fat bureaucrat who himself needs diabetes medicine to survive cannot understand nuances of mobile warfare. Second we need bold planners both at military and paramilitary level. Nazi Germany may have been the most evil regime on planet but its generals like Rommel and Von Manstein were a class apart and they always devised tactics based on speed and surprise to hit their enemies. We need to fight mobile warfare with mobile warfare by highly trained troops.Nothing less

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No one is paying for anything, Their is no business here ..

IAF usually have lots of excuses, I have personally experienced them ..

==========

I am not sure where this picture from, But that chap is a CRPF in Marpat - Jungle uniform with X95 ..
Not necessarily as a business, not for profit or loss.
But i am assuming there will be some form of budgets and accounting, both for CRPF and IAF.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
No, There is nothing that sort of ..

But i am assuming there will be some form of budgets and accounting, both for CRPF and IAF.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ego problems .... inter agency and department tug war.
sometimes its healthy rest of the time it creates martyrs.

In the need of hours, they don't count bullet, they don't count budget.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Don't bother his mind has rotten beyond repair due to blind sycophancy he forgets this is defense forum where we make such comparison both at operational level and at equipments level.
Check LoC watch thread.
whatever the provocation or it may be, i understand your exasperation, but regardless, we can always try to be composed & pointful in our retort. that also more often than not makes for a sensible and good read too. :)

The fact is any information viewed without proper context is meaningless. In Shitistan, fauj is all pervasive. Nothing moves without their will. There's no way that the Napaki fauj will even risk a parallel paramilitary force that is not under their direct control. Hence rangers being headed by a fauji. Heck, the faujis even head SUARCO, just in case some "bloody civilian" does not get any ideas about launching satellites, when they should be busy painting Ding dong with sabz-e-hilaal. How many staellites have SUARCO launched of late or how many cups have Shitistani cricket team won when they were headed by a fauji?

Regarding the rangers, how many serious operations against a proper well armed enemy have the conducted? Zero, zilch, nada. Same for Frontier constabulary. This is why Napaki fauj is mired in Balochistan and Waziristan. Their rangers and FC turn tail at the first sign of heavily armed opposition. They are good enough for terrorising hapless Mohajirs in Karachi or abducting Baloch and Shias.

India in contrast is completely different beast. How many folks here are aware that the paramilitary forces when initially conceived to be sort of the next step for soldiers and NCOs and jawans retiring from the armed forces? It was believed that they still had a lot to offer and a paramilitary force that was a mix of policemen, ex-jawans and officers would be a perfect foil for the army.

But the politicos and babus, completely torpedoes this idea. Do you know why? It can all be traced back to Nehru and senior Khangi leaders paranoia of the armed forces. The memories of the BIA revolution were fresh and chacha was nothing if not paranoid about a possible coup, since he was chaddi wetting at the thought of Netaji returning to hordes and hordes of his followers This is why INA regiments were NOT integrated with IA, INA bravehearts were left to rot.

Subsequently, the mandate of the paramilitary forces also changed The politicos and the babus believed that having two forces head by sainik would be unfavourable for their health, so first they barred the armed forces personnel from being inducted into paramilitary forces and second, they made sure it was IPS and IAS who controlled these forces. The babus and netas were and remain so paranoid of the armed forces that they truly believe that BSF/CRPF/CISF etc are an insurance against a hypothetical army coup in the future.
completely makes sense!
however, in our case, even after all these years post-nehruism shiver, what prevents us from implementing the reforms as suggested by the fmr. CRPF IG, in earnest? now again an IPS officer has been appointed to the DG rank. what could be the reason? cant the all-powerful babooncracy be superceded by political determination? or could it be, that the babooncracy overpowers the latter too, or the latter turns mellow in front of the former?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Fair points but there is nothing stopping the RW eco system to brand church as a supporter of Naxals.
After all these are the same people who coined the term saffron terror, Let's also coin a similar term for them, something like Cross Terror or Holy terror or Church terror...

Let's BRAND them and watch them squirm.
recall the AOL festival & the fracas over 'destruction' of the Yamuna ecosystem. that time, some fellows had pointed out the eco-mess that had followed a big xtian congregation in kerala some months back, about which there was nary a whimper during that time! however, the mention of that incident couldnt attract much attention, less on SM too, & forget about the MSM as it is.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The branding is happening- the Triple talaq polygamy movements are gaining steam, would have been unthinkable only 3 years ago. The term soul vultures is gaining wide traction, but more needs to be done.

I recall a story about Shivaji Maharaj. Again, it's difficult to say how much of it was true and how much exaggerated.

This was early days during his guerilla warfare against Aurangzeb. During one of the campaigns he found himself seeking shelter in an old lady's hut in the jungle. The lady recognised who he was and offered him a plate of porridge. Shivaji Maharaj being hungry promptly dug in and singed his fingers with the hot porridge.

This is when the old lady is reported to have given him a very sage advice. She's reported to have told him, "You singed your fingers because you dipped them in the middle of the porridge, where it was at its hottest. You should have started from the periphery where it was cooler and made your way to the centre. I feel you are making the same mistakes in your war against Aurangzeb. Rather than go for the heart, you should start weakening him from his periphery and the move in for the kill. Take on the remote distant forts and build your strength and go for the kill."

It is said that Shivaji Maharaj followed this advice till the very end.

We all know how Aurangzeb ended up didn't we?
and guess who took cue from that sagely advice later on? ta-da!! the EJs & the jihadis. just look at the demographic-alteration thats been going around the periphery of this country. its one of the fundas of warfare from ancient times - when your enemy is a giant, assault its periphery & render it weak. the ways to the core then opens for attack. in Siam, the Muay Boran warriors as bodyguards used to employ a similar strategy of attack. while a contingent would guard the king's elephant during battle, the other would attack the extremities of the elephant of the enemy king/his subordinates. similarly in H2H combat.

Last edited:

mayfair

and guess who took cue from that sagely advice later on? ta-da!! the EJs & the jihadis. just look at the demographic-alteration thats been going around the periphery of this country. its one of the fundas of warfare from ancient times - when your enemy is a giant, assault its periphery & render it weak. the ways to the core then opens for attack. in Siam, the Muay Boran warriors as bodyguards used to employ a similar strategy of attack. while a contingent would guard the king's elephant during battle, the other would attack the extremities of the elephant of the enemy king/his subordinates. similarly in H2H combat.
This is why EJ system will meet the same fate. While they aim to attack the foundations of our nation, their peripheries are being probed and being violated in a number of small but meaningful and eventually powerful ways. This is why the vitriol.

Immanuel

Country flag
LOL!!!

hey bhagwan mere desh mein na log sudharenge, na law, na halaat... Encounter and surgical strike will happen like this??

we have become a joke. Cobra commandos :p .. hahaha
What sort of non sense is this, what does a crash landing reflect on the COBRAs, do we know under what circumstances did this crash happen? COBRA have been doing a decent job. Stop writing bullshit.

Immanuel

Country flag
I have seen it with my own eyes, it's not a secondary narrative for me.
And no, it's the money from the church, don't know which, that is being used for a lot of these activities.
Ridiculous to say the least, unless you have some real evidence, stop making BS accusations. I know from valid sources at among the highest levels in the country that the Naxals have more than just moral support of the PLA. Same goes for all of the Eastern militant groups.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What sort of non sense is this, what does a crash landing reflect on the COBRAs, do we know under what circumstances did this crash happen? COBRA have been doing a decent job. Stop writing bullshit.
the nonsense is not on my part but MoHA part. And one member posted about rapid deployment of COBRA's on choppers to do assault on Naxals later he shared a crashed landed chopper, that how they will do assault. Is that not funny? I am happy because at least no one died .. or should I start crying now ohh all survived.

Modern Patriot

social media is new tool for waging anti social things nowadays while successfully spreading propaganda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles