Nawaz Sharif's to India: 'Our language, culture the same. . . ."

Blackwater

Re: Nawaz Sharif's to India: 'Our language, culture the same. We are o

But our dear farhaan said something like Arab- sharab,turk -shuruk,uzbek -shujbek about pakistan and pakistanis :confused::confused::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Nawaz Sharif's message to India: 'Our language, culture the same. We are one country.'
No it is not, our culture is not similar except for brainwashed indians who go gaga on urdu and sufi poetry.

Can nawaz sharif tell me a single thing in common between a maharashtrian and a pakistani?

Blackwater

No it is not, our culture is not similar except for brainwashed indians who go gaga on urdu and sufi poetry.

Can nawaz sharif tell me a single thing in common between a maharashtrian and a pakistani?
Actually he meant north India

Decklander

All Raos in Pakistan are Maharastrians. Maratha Empire extended to Rawalpindi till they lost to Abdali and British. After That Sikhs flew their Flag over Lahore than came the British. For last three hundred years Pakistan never had a Muslim Flag over it.

binayak95

Country flag

Actually he meant north India
Nawaaz Sharif is so brainwashed, he doesn't know that 75% of Indians are as related to Pakistanis as Native Americans are to Japanese!!( I refer to Tamils, Bengalis, Odias, Assamese,etc)

JBH22

I don't see myself as a suicide bomber nor my religion permits me to shout death to infidels.

No similarities with these P0rk1S

gokussj9

Country flag

Would he care to give the same statement like this had India been a failed terrorist state like shitland?
Don't fall for these cheap comments, listen to his speeches after the nuclear tests.

Pakistani Nuclear Tests: PTV (1998) - YouTube

He is making these cloying statements since he got his arse kicked by the failed jarnails, and if he
wins the election, he can get some concessions from India (Siachen, Sir Creek etc.) using these
sweet words, for which our WKK's are surely gonna fall. Paki's have absolutely no bargaining chips
to ask for something in return from India.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Nawaaz Sharif is so brainwashed, he doesn't know that 75% of Indians are as related to Pakistanis as Native Americans are to Japanese!!( I refer to Tamils, Bengalis, Odias, Assamese,etc)
actually this is nonsense. the bengali kayasthas and brahmins do share very close genetic relationship with pakistanis except the mediterranean component.

A pakistani racially is closer to a tamil than an Iranian.

Blackwater

Paki punjabi and sindhi has same DNA with north Indians and rajasthani or may be Gujrati

not to forget kashmiri on both sides are same too

ya farhaan must be dropped from saudi arabia by PAF C-130 on bannu:wave::wave::lol::lol:

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

All Raos in Pakistan are Maharastrians. Maratha Empire extended to Rawalpindi till they lost to Abdali and British. After That Sikhs flew their Flag over Lahore than came the British. For last three hundred years Pakistan never had a Muslim Flag over it.
It extended to peshawar also and it is a fact that houris remained waiting for their mates as the pakistanis were not at all fighting but submitting to british, hindu and sikh rule.

however, culturally pakistan does not share script or language or even religion with most of marathis so it is distinct from maharashtra.

yes, i know you will downplay religion and put emphasis on food and dress but they are determined by geography whereas religion touches inner chord of body and life. it makes you share similar prohibitions, mythology, literature, art, outlook and way of merry making than just mughlai food or kuta pyjama.

I am culturally closer to HD KUmarswami rather than nawaz shareef, of course secular intellectuals like you won't accept it and keep harping on langauge .

if language is determinant of culture, then all northies are closer to brits than to southies and vice versa but it is not the case.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Paki punjabi and sindhi has same DNA with north Indians and rajasthani or may be Gujrati
Gujaratis share genes with pak people. the only people of pakistan with little link to indians are balochis who are an iranian people.

even pakhtuns have some though very little similarities.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Gujaratis share genes with pak people. the only people of pakistan with little link to indians are balochis who are an iranian people.

even pakhtuns have some though very little similarities.

boris

Country flag

Where were all this kind words during Kargil, oh yeah he always says "Musharraf kept me in the dark, I didn't know anything". Moron.

ladder

Country flag

not to forget kashmiri on both sides are same too

ya farhaan must be dropped from saudi arabia by PAF C-130 on bannu:wave::wave::lol::lol:
This statement was valid 60 years ago, not now.
Today due to severe mutations to their DNA ( you know the reason) :lol: we are no more genetically similar.
Today it is more or less phenetic similarity.

Blackwater

This statement was valid 60 years ago, not now.
Today due to severe mutations to their DNA ( you know the reason) :lol: we are no more genetically similar.
Today it is more or less phenetic similarity.
you r right in some extent.

Pakis marrying their own sisters make their DNA jihadi:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles