Navy denies report on wife swapping by officers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
The Indian Navy on Monday dismissed as 'malicious', 'baseless' and 'factually incorrect' a media report alleging incidents of wife swapping among a group of officers posted in INS Dronacharya in Kochi. "It was disconcerting for the Southern Naval Command to note a malicious and baseless report in a publication, regarding alleged immoral activities at INS Dronacharya at Kochi. Such irresponsible reportage should normally not be dignified with a response; however, the facts need to be placed on record," Navy said in a statement here.(sevenoya)

The report is "factually incorrect, baseless and malicious," it said.

The Navy said no board of inquiry has been ordered at Southern Naval Command on such an issue as reported. "The Naval value system and ethos have been derived from a fountainhead of high ideals and calling. The Indian Navy's values are patriotism, honour, courage and family values," it said.

The news report had said that four officers have been shifted for thjeir alleged involvement in wife-swapping.

Naval sources said no officer, who had joined the course this year or the previous had been shifted. Only one officer had to leave on medical grounds.

Navy denies report on wife swapping by officers - Hindustan Times

W T F!!!!

Ridiculous

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Wife swapping!

anything more?

Heard of hot bunking?

So, the media should go ahead and say that all the Naval people are homosexuals!

agentperry

thses reports are not even worth replying by naval PR. such reports are generated just to defame forces and increase trp by attention-wh*res of media who are mostly involved in such practices to get promotions( rage!!!!)

Param

LOL

@ Brig,
Sir I am not from a military family but I have also heard such stuff in the past a lot.

plugwater

What if they swapped? Why should it concern IN ? Not that i am supporting it, but i'd like to know why someone's family affair concerns IN.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LOL

@ Brig,
Sir I am not from a military family but I have also heard such stuff in the past a lot.
I have also heard that the Moon gives out light! :rofl:

One can hear so many things.

Iamanidiot

I have some experience dealing with Naval Chaps since Iam based in Vizag.The old folks are rigid almost victorian in tastes and their integrity is unquestionable.The new chaps have equally high integrity but these guys are hippie.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Stealing a brother officer's wife affection is a legal and cognizable court martial offence.

Where it is heard and cannot be proved, AR 13 can be used, which is dismissal for service because the President is pleased to be displeased. No explanation has to be given.

The Military Law is that Draconian.

Take the case of Avdesh who has been cashiered in the Sukhna case. Yes cashiered.

Have you seen justice with any other organisation that is prompt and I will say, even draconian?

Look at your politicians making hay while the sun shines.

singloo has found Dixit culpable. Yet, she roams around as the second Queen of India!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I have also heard that the Moon gives out light! :rofl:

One can hear so many things.
No, seriously. I have a lot of friends in defence. Flings are common. :lol:

-------------------------------

Anyway, even I want to know why the IN is worried at an official level, about personal stuff of this kind - are they obliged to answer such questions in an official capacity.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
I have some experience dealing with Naval Chaps since Iam based in Vizag.The old folks are rigid almost victorian in tastes and their integrity is unquestionable.The new chaps have equally high integrity but these guys are hippie.
same experience, i met some Naval sailors of age between 18-21, they are approx 40 guys booked a girl in GT Express, started going to bathroom at approx 10pm at nellore and went on until 2am one after one.

Iamanidiot

same experience, i met some Naval sailors of age between 18-21, they are approx 40 guys booked a girl in GT Express, started going to bathroom at approx 10pm at nellore and went on until 2am one after one.
Ditto.The brigadier is out of the loop nowadays they younger ones have integrity but the indiscipline is appaling outright appaling

agentperry

someone may use it to humiliate Indians on non-friendly forums. restrain hippies.

Param

are you sure 40?:jaw: Was that a girl or a artificial doll?:pound:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What I want to know is, why are we so bothered if our young officers want to have a fling? Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.

Have we not had our share of flings and affairs? Let us get real - strong young men have been having fun with girls since time began. We are not so unworldly to take that as a point against our soldiers!!!

Iamanidiot

What I want to know is, why are we so bothered if our young officers want to have a fling? Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.

Have we not had our share of flings and affairs? Let us get real - strong young men have been having fun with girls since time began. We are not so unworldly to take that as a point against our soldiers!!!
Tommorow they may sell National Secrets for a fling we had one suc case in Vizag some years back.Vices in the defence forces must not be encouraged at any cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles