Narendra Modi - the people's politician

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gpawar

gpawar Regular Member

Even I see lot of fellow people from MH leaning left way. Not that I am impressed with current BJP state govt however I fear we may be falling to commie way of thinking as well:frusty:. So I give a dose of RW thinking every now and then to keep utopic thinking at bay.

2. Nanjesh Patel

Nanjesh Patel Senior Member Senior Member

Special Protection Group (SPG) Personnel travelling in AI-1

AI 1, the call sign of any aircraft with the Prime Minister or President of India on board. IAF's Air Headquarters Communication Squadron is in charge of operating these aircraft.

=============

While complete security features and countermeasures of AI 1 might be classified but according to open sources, it has :-

1. A radar warning receivers

2. Missile Approach Warning System

3. Flares & Chaff: Flares are high-temperature heat sources ejected from aircraft that mislead heat-sensitive or heat-seeking missiles.

4. IDS - In order to ensure that the aircraft controls are not subjected to any hacking, there is even an Intruder Detection System.

An intrusion detection system (IDS) inspects all inbound and outbound network activity and identifies suspicious patterns that may indicate a network or system attack from someone attempting to break into or compromise a system.

[​IMG]

3. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

Is this standard practice to use three identical Mi-17 When the PM travels ??

IAF MI-172.jpg
    Whats this extra pod in the side of this MI-17 ..??

IAF Mi-171.jpg

4. tharun

tharun Patriot Senior Member

I think it's the protocol to have three helicopters but three of them are not identical.
    We can easily identify the plane.
    Extra pod may be fuel................:confused1:

5. vikst745

vikst745 New Member

Hey guys, Gujrat's Election's Result are up on Monday. You can watch it live on https://hwnews.in/ .
    I am soo curious to know the results. Although we all know Modi will win. But i want to know by how many numbers. Aren't you guys excited ?

6. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

79% of people say they will vote for Modi in 2019

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi remains India's most popular leader with no competition in sight, according to a mega online survey by the Times Group.

Despite the note ban, GST and a no-holds-barred poll campaign in Gujarat, more than three quarters of respondents, in the survey conducted in nine languages across 10 Times Group media properties, said they will vote for him if Lok Sabha polls were held today.

Similarly, 79% of those surveyed said a Modi-led government is currently the most likely scenario in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. The three-part survey was conducted online over 72 hours between December 12 and 15 with over half a million responses.

[​IMG]

According to the survey, only 20% said they would vote for Congress president-elect Rahul Gandhi in a head-to-head contest with Modi today.

However, while a significant 58% of those surveyed remain unimpressed with him, 34% respondents said the Gandhi scion has been able to establish anew connect with voters.

But what is worrisome for Congress is that as many as 73% of the respondents said they don't consider the party an alternative even after Rahul's elevation.

Does that mean if Rahul were out of the picture, Congress will fare somewhat better? Not really, according to the survey.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...r&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Top_Headlines

Did you guys hear that nut Pappu's speech on his coronation? Nothing but firing empty shells at PM Modi. Says he's taking India back to the medieval ages!! Lol! He should have instead spoken about the vision for Cong going ahead. But no, like a broken record he only ranted about about Modi, Modi, Modi, as usual! This guy really needs to get his head examined.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Bangalorean, Neil, indus and 11 others like this.
  7. tejas warrior

tejas warrior Senior Member Senior Member

Friends, PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS.

Folks, if you think that @YouTube's decision to cancel @delhidefence's channel is unfounded, do let them know via messages on various platforms. Thank you for your support and commitment to indigenization.

kstriya and aditya10r like this.
  8. Mikesingh

Do keep your fingers crossed!!! Exit polls are notorious for getting things wrong!

Today a hare brained BJP MLA of Madhya Pradesh said that the BJP will lose Gujarat! And that idiot Hard Dick just said in an interview that BJP will get no more than 82 seats!! Lol!

9. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

sir has there ever been a situation where all exit polls are wrong?

10. Mikesingh

Delhi? Bihar?

For eg, exit polls for Delhi predicted......

Post-poll survey seat shares: Delhi elections 2015
    AAP BJP Cong

Zee TV-C voter 31-39 27-35 2-4
    Today's Chanakya 48 22 0
    News Nation 39-43 25-29 1-3
    India TV 31-39 27-35 2-4
    India Today - Cicero 38- 46 19-27 3-5
    Data Mineria 31 35 4
    C Voter 39 29 1
    Axis 53 17 0
    ABP 43 26 1

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  11. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

Delhi was an aberration. nobody expected such a strong performance by AAP. In Bihar, Axis got it right, while TC has predicted correctly except for Bihar. Also, in Bihar, BJP was well aware in advance they will lose. here they are pretty confident. i don't think modi is foolish enough to do a roadshow if he didn't expect a victory

btw hardik today questioned EVMs. i think we know which way wind is blowing.

12. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Its because nobody guessed that congress can actually pass all seats to AAP.
    Its not like Kejriwal had done some tremendous work after becoming CM at first time that he could win with such a huge margin.
    I think they(enemy of india) already predicted that RaGa has no ability, so they wanted Kejriwal to put against Modi.

13. Kshithij

Kshithij DharmaYoddha Senior Member

Considering that in the recent opposition party meet congress didn't invite AAP, it may not be that Congress likes AAP

14. Bharat Ek Khoj

Simple, cuz RaGa is back now .

15. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

But all of them predicted that AAP will get the largest number of seats, even if they were way off with the margin of victory.

16. Keshav Murali

Keshav Murali Senior Member Senior Member

I think slightly down from somewhere around 85% from his first year in office, which means he still has astronomical approval ratings.

I don't think he'll have too much of a problem getting back into office unless BJP screws up majorly.

aditya10r, TheSeeker and Berkut like this.
  17. prohumanity

prohumanity Senior Member Senior Member

Rahu or No Rahu....Congress will die as its pot of corruption and frauds have no more space. In spite of divide and conquer, casteism, religionism, appeasement and many such weapons in its armor....Indians are getting smarter and have started seeing thru these winning tricks.
    The corrupts like Chitambaram, Pawwars, Mamota goons, Lallus & Rabadis, Mayas etc. ...their days are numbered. But as I said before, they will fight with all their leftover might and left over black money...as it is question of their political survival or permanent political death .
    BJP is a formidable force as they have a team of dedicated, patriotic and courageous leaders ...2019 will be just like 2014...it seems.

18. Abhijat

Abhijat Regular Member

^ wrong sir.

2019 would be bigger than 2014.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

19. Bharat Ek Khoj

2019 is going to be almost WW3 inside india.
    India vs india+a whole bunch of countries.

I've seen glimpse during Gujarat election.
    The main Weapon would be selling lies as truth via Media.

Screambowl, KumarG, aditya10r and 7 others like this.
  20. Kshithij

Kshithij DharmaYoddha Senior Member

Then won't that call for mass riots and internal strife? Wipe out anything that is hostile and non negotiable. If it comes to losing elections, doing anything is permitted.

Not waging war and weeding out evil forces was the biggest crime that was done after independence. There is no justification to repeat the same again. Evil elements have established themselves by violence in the past and has to be weeded out by violence now.