Narendra Modi - the people's politician

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Jan 9, 2013.

1. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

I have never seen such crooked, stretched beyond realm of logic, misleading, fallacious and compulsive viciousness against any PM like he is getting.

Inglorious sore losers.

2. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

@pmaitra

me heard that there always many been instances of arguments between secret services and american president , first family and also usual clashes between white house officials especially white house press secretary and secret services ,

american president does his own political marketing and for that he got his own official photographers and publicists who runs that media campaign for public relations ,
    and secret service officials wants president to follow protocol so that they could effectively to their job to protect him ,

yeah modi is populist , he may not be greedy for money but he got desire to be remembered as one of the biggest national leader or maybe even get known as a world leader and he seems to have copied this style of media campaign and it worked big time for him maybe because no other indian leader did that before him , especially the way he used internet and social media taking advantage of its craze among both young and elders is parallel to american president media campaign ,
    but the most biggest reason for modi to create his own media is because of naming him for gujarat riots and so every other media was either not reliable for him or going against him .

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  3. Kshithij

Kshithij Regular Member

Your opinion doesn't matter. What matters is result. I too can give an opinion that I don't like your existence if everything is about opinions. Fauji is not cool, not all. Not all are same. Nothing in the world is perfect. It is all about the ideals centering certain group and not every single one. Even the earth is not perfect sphere, sun has occasional solar flares and many other imperfections exist.

Only those thing which have long term results matter the most. If you have nothing meaningful to say don't say anything.

4. Flame Thrower

Flame Thrower Regular Member

I have a good reason for that and most hate to admit it.

During Congress regime, we found lot of scams. I really don't remember about the scams in UPA1, but UPA2 is full of it. Especially during 2012-13. Media went frenzy with all the scams.

Then Modi got elected in 2014 with a huge majority. Media expected scams from Modi too. But soon the international trips followed. Make in India, Digital India, Startup India, FDI, GDP everything started to grow.

Media was kind of nervous without any bad news. Because only bad news sells best. On top of Congi lobby started to play at the backstage.

People started to feel the itch, itch to point out the bad things, no matter how small and silly they might be. In the process, some of'em even forgot why or for what they are pointing.

Trust me guys, I felt similar kind of itch. What most irrtated me was, that guy(who I criticized) never felt that I was trying to pointout. He silently took it, improved if needed, else took it as silly jokes(common in my friends). One day I realized, that I was jealous of him. I felt ashamed. Yes, today I aspire him. This is me.

Berkut, Jay Patel, jackprince and 6 others like this.
  5. Harsh01

Harsh01 New Member

Availability of liquor = alcoholism? wow

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6. PD_Solo

PD_Solo The only one

Snapshot from my one of realtives whatsapp group.

Some went out of power and some are missing free roti from UPA regime.

I quit it in 1/10 of a second.[​IMG]

I feel like now..

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

7. sthf

sthf Senior Member Senior Member

Let's see. He is not from a political family, Teli by caste, didn't study in Doon school, speaks English in a very Indian accent, doesn't drink or smoke or eat meat, is not a corrupt or a sell out, speaks about the aspirations of middle and lower segments of the society as a whole and not by caste and religion, abhors media, not apologetic about being a Hindu or Indian but above all he (supposedly) didn't stop Hindus from taking revenge when they saw their mothers' and sisters' charred bodies like a good secular politician is supposed to.

He'll be on the receiving end his entire life and even after death. He is everything that an Indian Prime Minister is not supposed to be, an Indian to the core.

8. IndiaRising

IndiaRising Regular Member

^ its most likely that this family member of yours was never a big modi fan in the first place.

PD_Solo likes this.
  9. Harsh01

Harsh01 New Member

He fought his first election in 2001 from Rajkot Gujarat after replacing Keshubhai Patel as CM of Gujarat. Before that he was ordinary BJP person.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

captscooby81 likes this.
  10. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

I dont know if I should laugh or get angry.
    Congi is doing lot of propaganda along with AAP.

Got a whatsapp message combining all the scams in the name of Congress and BJP, while all scams belong to Congressi or individuals

Plus the message says what is Hindu doing in Bharat while all the things are built by Muslims and British,
    Taj Mahal, Lal Killa, Gateway of india, hawra bridge.... so on...

Now the sender was just an underage boy who lives nearby me, otherwise I would've thrown entire history on his whatsapp, until he blocks me.

Can you believe the invaders who enslaved and killed millions of hindus for 800 years saying whats Hindus doing in india ??

11. Moroboshi

Moroboshi Regular Member

I say you should have countered him. If he is young he is impressionable and you could have turned him before he turned full dhindu libtard. Unless he was RoPer or RoLer...

aditya10r, captscooby81 and VIP like this.
  12. Bharat Ek Khoj

I did send a little reply.
    (Besides, he is ill for almost 6 months and not in position to meet anybody.)

13. F-14B

F-14B #iamPUROHIT Senior Member

@hit&run the best answer to this pernial question was provided by @sthf
    ^^^ the above quoted is the basic problem with the Brown sahibs in the power corridors of New Delhi

14. gpawar

gpawar Regular Member

Lolz.. You should have responded that only 2g, coal gate, national herald scams can be tolerated in India. :pound::pound: .Not some chutiya chaiwala who slogs & works more hours in week than 30 year old young office going guy.

15. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Sorry guys,

Don't have time to reason with anyone.

I rarely pay attention to this political propaganda thread. I did just because there was a reported post.

You guys carry on.

aditya10r likes this.
  16. PD_Solo

PD_Solo The only one

You know how western maharashtrians are influenced by the other Pawar(Saheb).You can't get them out of the paranoia.

Andhla daltay ani kutra pith khatay......

aditya10r likes this.
  17. PD_Solo

PD_Solo The only one

No for sure.

Many of them are in pockets with NCP machinery.Last thing they wanted was Modi at helm.

And when Maharashtra saffronized it was a double blow.It hurts them to see their torch bearers unemployed.

Many times I get left alone in family get togethers as I counter them with agenda and developments.

Anyways..Zhundh mein to [email protected] nikalte hein......something.....

aditya10r likes this.
  18. Moroboshi

Moroboshi Regular Member

Lol this is rich. Posts propaganda. Whines about a "propaganda thread."

19. Bharat Ek Khoj

Gujarat, few places then and now

Sabarmati River in Ahmedabad
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gopi Talav (Lake), Surat
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sabaramati Riverfront, Ahmedabad
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Bharat Ek Khoj

Part-2 (Forum doesn't allow more than 8 images, so)
    Vadodra(Baroda) Bus Station
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shyamji Krishna Varma Memorial, Mandvi, Kutch
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kankaria Lake, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
    This is most intersting, as I live nearby this place and go for jogging sometimes.

Before (used to be most smelly Lake)
    [​IMG]

Now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source :