Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

trackwhack

Elect this guy PM goddamit. Lets take a chance. He cant be worse that the clowns we have today! No disrepect to MMS, what can he do considering the scum he has to work with.

Adux

Country flag
All the while, the congress and lefties try to censor the 'FREE TIBET' Flag!

Galaxy

Country flag
Modi has played excellent card. If Chinese want India, it has to leave Pakistan. Although, It won't work. Still, He made very sensible approach by sending ball in China's court. Best P.M candidate for 2014. :thumb:

JayATL

all hat no cattle.....

- he says about Pak concern - they listen and do nothing- he still make its good for China in Gujrat
- he says about chinese troops involvement in POK- they listen and do nothing- he still make its good for china in Gujrat
- he says about 22 Indian merchants languishing in China's jail for 2 freaking years- WITH NO TRAIL- they listen and do nothing- he still make its good for china in Gujrat

He says empty words and actions --- indian posters "wha whaa Modi bahi , kem cho whaa bhai.."

"I told them - whatever your intentions, Pakistan is making use of you," Modi said after his meeting with three Chinese leaders including Wang Gang, a politburo member of the Communist Party of China and vice-chairman of the China People's Consultative Conference. There is a lot of concern over Chinese troop presence in PoK in India, and particularly in Gujarat as it was a border state, he told them.

Modi also questioned the wisdom of a Chinese transformer maker, TBEA, displaying a wrong map of India at a function in New Delhi, which resulted in a sharp exchange of words between a journalist and Chinese ambassador in India, Zhang Yan. Gujarat government is worried about the controversy because it has signed a Rs 2500-crore contract with the Chinese company.

Chinese leaders carefully listened to his concerns about the long detention of 22 Gujaratis, mostly diamond merchants, who have been languishing in jails in China without trail for close to two years,

SPIEZ

Country flag
At least he says something, unlike some other people who would have sold their nation!

Also if business with China means JOBS IN INDIA, he has every right to stay patient. he cannot jail brake the people who are accused, can he ?

Galaxy

Country flag
@ JayATL

Modi is not the Prime Minister but only CM of a state. He don't have power on international level. He is working for betterment of Gujarat and he has own limitation. Blame to Corrupt congress MMS team.

SPIEZ

Country flag
OT here, but JAILED WITH NO TRAIL, and some Chinese say screw HUMAN RIGHTS, money is enough.

JayATL

so it was congress who gave the chinese companies permission to have investments in Gujrat and forced them accept the chinese maps showing your countries states being annexed...

yeah- congress should step in and tell modi- you will not have any investments with china--- i wish they would ...

Galaxy

Country flag
so it was congress who gave the chinese companies permission to have investments in Gujrat and forced them accept the chinese maps showing your countries states being annexed...

yeah- congress should step in and tell modi- you will not have any investments with china--- i wish they would ...
Then who will manufacture cheap items ?? U.S. :p who themselves buying Chinese items and sinking in trade deficit ? :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

All the same, your previous post was rubbish. Maybe you aren't aware that Modi has always been just a CM, and that the CM does not have powers to take action on topics which you mentioned in your previous post.

Investment is a completely different thing. Certainly not related to what you spoke about in your previous post.

trackwhack

To the Mod who deleted my post (and I have a pretty good idea who it is)

I did not get personal. Did I direct the comment at anyone?
If I did not direct the comment at anyone how could it be abusive. And how stuck up are you if you couldn't see the funny side to it?

The reason you put in for deleting my post is offensive on the contrary and makes me look like an idiot because I posted something funny. whats the deal dude?

Is there anyway I can appeal that decision. Is there a moderator forum I can appeal that to?

Last edited:

trackwhack

topic on hand did not call for scrabble to played- your pretense was not missed here...
1) What pedestal are you sitting on?
2) You accusation of pretense does not stand - If it was directed at anyone, it could have been Modi, the reporter, the Chinese or anyone who posted on this thread, unless I specifically called someone out. If your insecurity sees my post directed at you, its your problem.

Either way - You are not a mod and you did not remove my post. I have no arguments with you. I choose to dispute the moderators decision and hence I made an appeal. If the verdict still stands, I am humble enough to accept it, but that does not revoke my rights to appeal. You dont come into the picture at all, so... stuff it.

JayATL

back on topic - I'd like to once see India/ indians not take the easy way out.

When japan picked up china's fisherman and arrested them- china stopped all bilateral talks, protested, froze all exchanges, threatened.... that's for freaking fisherman that got arrested for crossing the waters...there were big protests in china , sanctioned and operated by that govt ....all this for fisherman, whom were held for only 14 days!

here you have million times more nefarious actions against India, its citizens thrown in jail without trail for 2 years, its Visa being stapled, in it's own bloody country a chinese company distributing maps showing Indian states being annexed and what was the outcome? a visit by indians most prolific CM's and more access to Indian markets.

who remembers the shit fit they threw when their spies got caught In India?....

why can't India have 1/100 of a backbone..:shocked:

Last edited:

Falcon

Whet ever economic development he has brought to Gujrat, i do not think he fits to become the PM of India. He is neither smart, nor a national figure. I was amazed after watching one of his interviews

He is very good to remain as the CM of Gujarat and server the nation from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Whet ever economic development he has brought to Gujrat, i do not think he fits to become the PM of India. He is neither smart, nor a national figure. I was amazed after watching one of his interviews

He is very good to remain as the CM of Gujarat and server the nation from there.
please let us know if you have any better PM candidates other than Modi, nitish.

agentperry

unlike india, china has think tanks and other machinery who make policies and find out options for chinese leadership to go for in order to serve chinese interests best. in case of india the incapable people sitting in MEA and other high offices sip tea and consult to diplomats of other nations and formulate the policy of india( actually thats based on framework of other nations.) and then take the most cowardly action or no action. in case any mishap happens they have chest thumping that they abstained from taking any decision and are safe, if they missed it they know at most there will be articles in newspaper that how india missed berth in blah blah or missed opportunity etc etc.

modi telling errr sermon in beijing will only make people in chinese leadership laugh.

india made institutions for rapid response and crisis management, pakistan made institution for geo-politics and regional dadagiri and chinese made for global domination. and all are working in the respective areas very well but unfortunately what we made is bulshit stuff

Galaxy

Country flag

He is national figure otherwise there won't be any such discussion. why we never talk of Chattisgarh C.M. or Rajasthan C.M, but why Modi ? He is most popular C.M. and national figure. about smart part, Well he plays his card very well. May be you have different criteria.

Then who is smart ?? Manmohan Singh or Pranav Mukherji ? :rofl:

At least you accepted he brought economic development in Gujarat and he is good C.M., Rest future will tell. :thumb:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles