NaMo Interview Vs RaGa Interview

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by archie, May 9, 2014.

1. archie

archie Regular Member

Does any one have the feeling that Arnab was different in both the interviews?

I do agree Narendra Modi was able to contain Arnab way better and answer than Rahul Gandhi.

Any Comment?

3. archie

archie Regular Member

Missed a lot of info on it. my apolgies

Modi's Interview

Frankly Speaking with Narendra Modi - 1-Frankly Speaking-Weekend Shows -TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Rahul gandhi Interview

Frankly Speaking with Rahul Gandhi - 1-Frankly Speaking-Weekend Shows -TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Arvind Kejriwal

Frankly Speaking with Arvind Kejriwal - 1-Frankly Speaking-Weekend Shows -TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Contention:

I am not questioning the integrity of the interviewer

I was looking at the differences in the action and reaction of both the politician and the Interviewer.. I believe the politician plays an perception game for gaining votes and in essence communicating in many ways.. An interviewer essentially has to test the depth of the statements and track record of the communique (which i believe Arnab is fairly good at by means of well researched questions) That said

The way in which the interview went i observe
    - Speed to the interview Modi seems faster and more topics covered
    - Perception (Modi shows up as honest and concise on topics) Effective at side stepping hot water questions
    - Body Language Rahul Gandhi shows up as coy , Modi show up comfortable Being in the hot seat

I am not aware of Ra ga Giving any other one on one. If there is any please provide some link i would like to see it

4. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

You are trying to pass off Arnabs incompetence and lack of comprehension skills as bias.

indiatester likes this.
  5. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

I personally liked how he captured the removal of arrogance and importance of responsibility and working together for the good of the country.

Really it was the icing on the cake and when i heard it was a good feeling. +1 in respect:

Narendra Modi said:

:india::dharma::salute::yoga::namaste::peace::clap::party:

6. archie

archie Regular Member

I personally feel there is not a bias on Arnab and i believe he is Competent and good at what he does (bashing)

What i felt in comparison is the interview was slow with ra ga cause he was not ready to answer and full of rhetoric and cause of which Arnab seems to have had a full offensive and Na mo seems to get to answers up and ready almost instantaneous and answers making Arnab more on defensive (more like searching for what to ask)

comparatively im asking what anyone else thought of it

7. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

I'm sure he covered almost all allegations made by Aaptards. Just take an example of Adani. Arnab asked why Adani was given land for 1 rs and Tata got for 900 and Ford for 1100... Modi conveniently replied that Tata's in a'bad and Adani is in desert and my opinion is nobody would buy that desert land for 1 rs. It's not worth a penny, Modi also said that he gave land to GOI fot same price just beside Adani and why would GOI buy land beside Adani because Adani seriously made that place a gold mine.

I loled when Arnab said that Tata is in Sanand not in A'bad.....:lol: Not me, whole Ahmedabad might be laughing on him :lol:

8. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

I think in both the Interview ONE THING IS COMMON............ we saw One PAPPU in each INTERVIEW :laugh::laugh:

9. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

After the rahul interview, arnab had a one hour glory session the next day where he had chelas like mr thakur and ms jerath calling him gods gift to journalism. after the modi interview, the silly wimp did not even have the courage to talk about it. sums it up.

parijataka likes this.
  10. ersakthivel

ersakthivel Senior Member Senior Member

That shows how up to date our national anchors who unrelentingly promote themselves with nothing but hot air,

I may not know where sanand is living far away from gujarath,

I was shocked to see that Arnab did not even know where sanad is . he should have done his home work.For some one whose constant claim is ,"i am always get my facts right", it is a serious lack of homework.

or,

like so many people who dont have access to facts, he too just buys all anti modi accusations at face value.

if at all the interview came earlier it could have done a balancing act. i dont know why modi camp delayed the interview, may be they did not want to take the gamble earlier.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  11. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

You should!

Arnab Goswami makes tall claims on being unbiased and presenting facts as they stand, time he answered why Priyanka and Robert Vadra were not introduced as Rahul's prompters when his interview was happening and were seated on his side during the complete interview.

ersakthivel and jackprince like this.
  12. ersakthivel

ersakthivel Senior Member Senior Member

Really? Did it happen like that?

could he not give a full interview on his own?

archie likes this.
  13. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

What would happen if priyanka wanted to show and demonstrate she was superior and smarter compared to rahul. Is it possible to have a Sibling war and Cold War ... She can be entrenched in everything whereas rahul becomes silent on many occasions.

If it's true that she and bob was sitting nearby it means priyanka is telling rahul she is superior to him. Is her family instincts from gandhi is it from protecting her vadra instincts. Seems the latter is coming more into play.

14. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Even Modi mocked him when Arnab asked him about Maya Kodnani..... Maine to suna ta Arnab bahot research karta hai....:rofl: