Namaste

bennedose

Hello people. I have just registered with the forum. I have a five decade old interest in military aviation and more recently military strategy. I am new to this forum but I am not new to discussion forums in general.

I have spent the last few weeks tracing out all the Chinese roads, military installations and related infrastructure in Aksai Chin and surrounding areas. I believe I now have the required information to be able to comment speculatively upon what the Chinese can or cannot do in that area. Note that I am not a military professional, retired or serving.

I hope to be able to stimulate some interesting discussions. I will probably start with a post in the China forum.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Great to have you on board @bennedose. Let me guess you are from Davangere in Karnataka :D

I hope you will contribute on China substantively. We have a number of Chinis on board here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, Looking forward to your posts.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward for your knowledgeable posts.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

I am an avid fan of news on and details of, China.

bennedose

@bennedose,

Your inputs in the thread listed below would be much appreciated:
Great! Thanks for the pointer. Will post in this thread in due course - need to organize the stuff a bit.

And thanks for all the welcome messages.

desicanuk

I join others in welcoming you to DFI and am looking forward to your posts.PRC is one country we need to admire and emulate in some respects and also watch every move they make.This is one formidable enemy we really need to have on our radar at all times.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Welcome to D F I..

Defense of LAC is a very interesting subject >>

------------

Equipment wise over eastern sector >>

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-army/16694-indian-army-vs-pla-lac-information-thread.html

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/25585-pla-vs-indian-army-lac-discussion-thread.html

------------

Strictly Eastern Sector >>

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-aviation/17393-plaaf-offensive-combat-readiness-against-india.html

===========
===========

Stay away from trolls & trolling..

Enjoy your stay at DFI..

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome @bennedose.

Glad to have a tactical mind like yours here. Looking forward to your posts.

Rage

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I have spent the last few weeks tracing out all the Chinese roads, military installations and related infrastructure in Aksai Chin and surrounding areas. I believe I now have the required information to be able to comment speculatively upon what the Chinese can or cannot do in that area. Note that I am not a military professional, retired or serving.
Your analyses seem thorough and credible.