Najam Sethi gets life threats from Pak security agencies.

Discussion in 'China' started by thakur_ritesh, Dec 29, 2011.

1. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

After Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi now comes out in open about threats to his life from pakistani security agencies

listen from 3:45 onwards

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    ejazr likes this.
  3. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Actually I'm of the view that people who talk a bit sane like Najam sethi etc need to be killed so that Pak does not have any chance of redemption.

People like Hafiz Sayed etc need to increase to hasten the inevitable.

amitkriit likes this.
  4. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

I think the Pakistani Army and the ISI keeps getting exposed from all the corners - civilian govt., US, journalists, militants etc. It won't be long enough some thing will give in - either PA or the civilian govt. or the US. Some body is going to get hurt.

5. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

if people listened to the 27th december episode of aapas ki baat, they will recall najam sethi mentioned that he got a "phatkar" (scolding) from a pakistani general on his criticism on the role being played by the pakistani security agencies/establishment (PA/ISI/IB/etc) in balochistan.

i think these threats are a culmination of a few things. najam's criticism on establishment's role in balochistan, establishment's role in handling of foreign policy, internal security, how they have made the present democratic government a puppet and the pak establishment does definitely see najam sethi as a CIA operative who tries to form and influence the opinion making of people in pakistan.

those who regularly follow aapas ki baat, will notice, najam sethi from initially being pretty critical of the role of pakistan establishment had significantly toned down for quite sometime now, this video should explain why that happened.

6. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Najam sethi was in jail before i think during mushi's time, so he is used too this. Interestingly he spent more time in UK and does his program just on safer side