My son is not a terrorist: Abu Jundal's mother

KS

Bye bye DFI
My son is not behind 26/11: Abu Jundal's mother - India News - IBNLive

New Delhi: Arrested 26/11 plotter Abu Jundal's mother on Thursday blamed the security agencies of falsely implicating his son, saying Jundal was not a terrorist. She said that no DNA test was conducted on Jundal to match his prints. Jundal was arrested by a special cell of the Delhi Police last week for his role in the 26/11 case.

Rihana Begum on Thursday held a press conference in Beed district of Maharashtra to defend his son in the Mumbai terror attack case. "No DNA was conducted. My son is being implicated. He is not a terrorist. My son is a religious person, he can't do anything like this," Begum said.

Earlier, Jundal's family expressed desire to meet him to confirm the identity, saying if Jundal is guilty, he must be punished.
Jundal's cousin said that he should be punished but his family members must not be troubled. "The government should conduct a DNA test of Jundal and his parents to confirm his identity," he said.

Jundal was taken to Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital on Wednesday night for a medical examination. He remains in the custody of the Delhi Police.

Sources say Jundal is the highest ranked Indian in terror outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba and his questioning is proving to be a key link in establishing the involvement of Pakistan state actors in the Mumbai terror attacks.Jundal had his origins in Maharashtra's Beed district before he went to Pakistan for training.
Now the media tamasha starts....the usual motions and I will not be surprised if Digggy chacha would visit his mom and pronounce his 'verdict' there. Perhaps this lady can contact Teesta Setalvad for further action - it is the dream scenario for her - innocent Muslim boy, crying mother - Gujarat riots. All the necessary ingredients for her to excel.

:facepalm:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
My son is not a terrorist: Abu Jundal's mother
Yeah, her son is a saint because he follows islam and kills Kafirs! He suffices all the criterion of being an Islamic hero! ;)

lcatejas

Now another vote bank scenario will active Diggy will be planning to bark... i dont know why govt. have no guts to curb the stupid media of India.:mad:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tell Jinadl's mother she is another fool of a Mother.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Tell Jinadl's mother she is another fool of a Mother.
Another ploy... I know mothers can be too believing of their sons but they must also teach good values to them in the beginning itself. After them taking part in terrorist attacks, then expecting the country to forgive them is impossible. That way every criminal is a son or daughter of somebody, should law forgive everyone and repeal punishments?

Now secular jokers will start screaming, Digvijaya will blame Hindus, sold-out media would say how Hindus are planning to destroy minorities and then after some days of drama, this Jindal fellow would be given state protection with another INR 30 crores per year on him...

See how secularists are? They're worse than Jihadis and commies combined.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Please tell this to family members who have lost their love and dear ones in Mumbai attack, they will tell you how it feels to lost family member in terror attack which your son was instructing and guiding Pakistani terrorists, plus even Kasab is also identified him.

maomao

Country flag
@ Tshiring22

Welcome back brother! Long Time! :)

amitkriit

Yeah, her son is a saint because he follows islam and kills Kafirs! He suffices all the criterion of being an Islamic hero! ;)
No real mother will ever disown her son. She will always be on his side and protect him no matter what, she is doing just that. Let us not bring politics into it.

amitkriit

---DOUBLE-POST----
Why do my posts get duplicated? This is some error on part of the server.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4405177.cms[/video]

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No real mother will ever disown her son. She will always be on his side and protect him no matter what, she is doing just that. Let us not bring politics into it.
It's just that.

The other day there was a report about his father saying he should be tried for his crimes and punished if found guilty. Well yes, we are a civil country and there will be a trial :)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
May be she is right.Afterall being mother she knows her son well than anyone else.I wonder how long it will take for another saffronist swami to get caught for 26/11 ,whose crime has been blamed on poor Abu jundal.

maomao

Country flag
May be she is right.Afterall being mother she knows her son well than anyone else.I wonder how long it will take for another saffronist swami to get caught for 26/11 ,whose crime has been blamed on poor Abu jundal.
How many saffronist swamy has been caught and 'Proven Guilty'....the recently caught Sadhvi is way beyond innocent, asked Secular as court has repeatedly
asked Secular NIA to provide solid evidence and they haven't till now and keeping the Sadhvi in illegal custody......This is the case with other caught By NIA too!!

Now coming back to the religion of peace the most scientific religion called islam and its theory of relativity called 'Quran'..... How shameless are you people and your religion from advent of Islam your fist muslim is still the biggest unpunished criminal ever born, no doubt you emulate such examples.......You people need to get exterminated as you blame others for your crimes!! No doubt your religion of peace is the biggest factory of terrorism and produces shameless people like you, Osama, pedophiles and Kasab......You people stand exposed world over with you theory of relativity...this is the reality....Fcuk Secularism, deal with it you terror manual following Khawateen!

It's high time we call spade a spade!

amitkriit

Not sure about Saffronists, but one thing is for sure, he will definitely get 72 virgins in heaven. After you die being a good Muslim from the "Land of Pure" you will go to Jannat and will get a chance to serve as one of those 72 virgins. Feel lucky already?

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
What is the logic behind asking his mother about it :doh: will he terrorize the country with her permission ?

No family member of any criminal accepts that he can commit such a crime! media will hype her sentiments and thus giving grounds for other terrorists to rise up for Jihad. And people like ajtr will start their Pakistani propaganda to defame this country and support terrorism. :tsk:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
How many saffronist swamy has been caught and 'Proven Guilty'....the recently caught Sadhvi is way beyond innocent, asked Secular as court has repeatedly
asked Secular NIA to provide solid evidence and they haven't till now and keeping the Sadhvi in illegal custody......This is the case with other caught By NIA too!!
The day court quashed all charges against them and acquit them of their crime then your question is valid.The reason they are still in jail is proof enough that even court thinks they are guilty even if circumstantial.

amitkriit

The day court quashed all charges against them and acquit them of their crime then your question is valid.The reason they are still in jail is proof enough that even court thinks they are guilty even if circumstantial.
Yes you are a lucky one, and hence you will get a chance to serve as one of those 72 virgins. Look at the face of this chap carefully, may be you will be assigned the divine duty of serving as his sex-slave till eternity:

Please stay away from your cousin, because there is a big likelyhood of you getting violated by him with consent from your family, it is so frequent in the "Land of Pure".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles