My Personal Observation( Pakistan and India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barak2

Look buddy, you are on this thread, tell me what you find. Is it only or even mostly about Pakistan? No. Is it that you possibly visit threads relating/involving Pakistan-India? Likely a Yes.

There is no such norm that one has to sort out all of its problem before talking about others. Every nation speaks on issue of other nations, it isn't obsession. Look at yourself and tell me that Pakistan which is kind
of an isolated place in the world with problems from poverty , malnourishment, trrorism, sectarian violence etc but here you are explaining how people are obsessed with Pakistan instead of focussing on your own issues.

If you got something worth talking, do talk. It isn't like we ignore are own issues being obsessed with Pak. We do talk about our issues, you will need to visit relevant threads for that.

Also sometimes, people do talk unwanted, not necessary off topic stuffs for various reasons, you just pay attention to the ones willing to have proper discussion as that is what's needed to serve purpose of the FORUM.
Not really i have been observing the whole time and which made me post this thread. Instead of focusing what Pakistan is doing and how the development growth is going on if India start bothering how much they need to do i guess they wont be able to find anything to be discussed then except how to keep women safe and to make places for pooping.

Barak2

There are two important things you should understand:

1) Most Indians do not care (hate) about normal Paki people. That is why half of your artists are able to earn their living in India.

2) As a state, most of us have no doubt that Pakistan is an ideological nutcase. As long as that remains the case, we cannot let our guard down and treat Pakistan as our best pal.

As far as the status of Muslims in India is concerned, they are doing much better than their pals who migrated to Pak. Many of them live in ghettos out of their free will, but many have made to the best positions in the country. Even one of the moderators on this forum is a muslim! So this discussion is useless.
Most of our Artist are being approached by the Indian producers because of their strong identity and they are maintaining a good market in India in a better way then the ones who have started their career from the Indian industry. If someone gives something then there is always a price for that. India is not their only source of earning they are doing tremendous at international markets also, Atif Aslam is an example for you. His concerts are being booked more then any of your singer or artist :) Muslims have Ruled India for Hundred of years and still your back bone is being run by Muslims.. Bollywood.

India was claimed the most nastiest nation lol. Most of them don't even have water to wipe their asses. We are absolutely fine without the friendship which is useless and its always been a tradition from India of doing something behind the back.

Muslims in India can not be taken for granted for a fact they are down for a reason which is extremism and obviously a country wont let people grow who are more talented cause they get scared they might start ruling India Again.

Barak2

The problems you mention are because of Islam's political dimensions. I cannot speak for all indians but only myself. When I look around the world, I see muslims , regardless of their wealth, being bigoted and radicalized. Case in point in Kashmir where the pandits and muslims have even similar surnames. e.g. Lone they speak the same language and same food (mutton mostly) . Islamic brainwashing must have killed a lot of humanity to make you ethnically cleanse your own brothers. Similar goes on in BD-border areas. And this is coming from a guy who has had muslim room mate for years.
A rational person can only take a limited number of steps to protect himself. One of which is just quarantining Pakistan. Don't take it personally , its just a rational choice to save our own society from radicalization. We really do not want more contact with the average pakistani. Maybe we can talk with Pakistani elite to have our limited goals met. Solve your problems , we are working on ours and if you reach a level of civilization , we can ofcourse talk. But that point looks eons away as muslim radicalization is not a function of poverty but the way islam is made(and no it does not come from "god"...lol)
I don't want peace ... I want quarantine.

If India just start focusing on how they actually need to grow trust me Pakistan doesn't even need to come at Table Talk because its a different state with different goals and its growing accordingly. It has enough Toilets lol and most importantly people over here are clean they keep themselves away from all the dirty stuff when people who take shower once in a week will teach Pakistan? Lol that isn't necessary at all. Kashmir will be taken from India eventually which is why the residential there like flagging Pakistan's Flag and that's for a reason dear. They scream Pakistan Zindabad and Indian Media starts burning their blood and yelling at them which makes me laugh the most. Try to see the facts rather figures.

Barak2

Here comes a Paki troll... first acting innocent and then starts "rape/poverty" at the drop of a hat when their own horny males doesn't even spare Goats. and the reason they are #1 in Animal sex. :rofl:

Such insecure Pakis. :rofl:
Lol you funny thing truth is a little bitter always which is why asses are being burnt :balleballe:

Barak2

to be frank, it is because hindus (with proper family planing) send their children to a decent school and persist on their children to finish education, same follows for sikh and christians, but not muslims, in my region you will find muslims with huge families doing petty jobs like motor repair, or pan shops.

do you want a red carpet welcome from India :rofl:
who said that pakistan is important to us, pakistan is discussed in india only on occasion of a terror activity or a cricket match.

at least don't lie all your media (print or AV is full of India - either good or bad), i keep a tab on them for my GK,you can visit you tube. all i get is you people try to compare yourself with India and fail miserably.

shiv sena, is not a hate monger, they have their own way of pointing to the issues. if not for them, hindus would have lived a miserable life in Maharashtra.
That's just to make yourself feel better. But actually you know so well how insecure India becomes just from a state that has about 20 Crores of people living in and when we see 120 Crores getting scared and bothered by Pakistan that makes us feel good in a way how important we are to you guys ;) India requires Family Planning more then any other planning so at least in future they have enough Toilets and The illiterate ones get married they won't kidnap and rape them then to kill their thirst.

Barak2

One thing i am really Loving and that's how one PAKISTANI can easily Burn thousand of Indian asses lmaooo i am the only one enough for you all. Which is why 20 Crores are more then enough for 100 Crores + haha.
Its appreciable how we get importance from you all. 1000 key liye 1 hi kaafi hai ;) i can understand your pain guys.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
If India just start focusing on how they actually need to grow trust me Pakistan doesn't even need to come at Table Talk because its a different state with different goals and its growing accordingly. It has enough Toilets lol and most importantly people over here are clean they keep themselves away from all the dirty stuff when people who take shower once in a week will teach Pakistan? Lol that isn't necessary at all. Kashmir will be taken from India eventually which is why the residential there like flagging Pakistan's Flag and that's for a reason dear. They scream Pakistan Zindabad and Indian Media starts burning their blood and yelling at them which makes me laugh the most. Try to see the facts rather figures.
Aagaya abuse pe. lol..and no Pak doesn't have enough toilets.
Whatever India is ... the status quo will not bulge.
"Kashmiris" can spend their whole generations for so called "aazadi"...we can out man and out gun them .....
As Far as pak is concerned , let us sit back and enjoy the show TTP and junaidullah is putting on for us.

Barak2

Guys BTW.... Mauqa Muaqa :crying: I am sure there many who must be very happy because International Cricket is back here :bplease:

sob

Mod
Country flag
One thing i am really Loving and that's how one PAKISTANI can easily Burn thousand of Indian asses lmaooo i am the only one enough for you all. Which is why 20 Crores are more then enough for 100 Crores + haha.
Its appreciable how we get importance from you all. 1000 key liye 1 hi kaafi hai ;) i can understand your pain guys.
The way the thread started out I had a sliver of hope that you would not be the stereotype Pakistani we see here, but then you had to prove yourself to be the same.

I am closing the thread as there is no useful discussion to be had here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles