My New House

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

One of my friends owns this!

Not much, really.

It is old architecture, but quite spacious and the food and hospitality is five star!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Badguy,

Is your old house a houtong?

I believe the houtongs are lovely except that there are no toilets and one has to go and use a common toilet which is but a hole in the ground.

badguy2000

Respected Member

If you open the link http://tu.6.cn/pic/show-new/id/11498031, which contains the photo of the building that Badguy has appended, you will notice the undermentioned:

You will notice the undermentioned at the left hand bottom corner, it has the following:

It means:

查看尺寸 = View Size

发送给好友 = Send to a friend

粘帖到 = Paste to

图片源地址 = Photo Source Address

Badguy thus is a big shot since his house is sent to blogs etc!

Photos of Victoria Memorial is also organised for blogs and can be sent to friends or a copy and paste done!

it is not strange at all.
Tu6 is a website like Imageshack,which is for uploading pictures.
it was I that uploaded the picture there,because I need somewhere to hold those pictures.
in fact, all those picture were uploaded to Tu6 by me.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
badguy are you sure these two are of the same building? when i look at the fist building it has a curve inbetween, but there are no corners on the inside, but in the second pic there is a 90degree corner on the inside, which you can never find in the first pic.

also in the second pic the terrace are on the outside of the main structure of the building but in the first pic the terrace are well within the structure and the exterior comes out all smooth.

how about you share some more pics of the exterior of that building with us.
the first is the front. the second is the back.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy,

Is your old house a houtong?

I believe the houtongs are lovely except that there are no toilets and one has to go and use a common toilet which is but a hole in the ground.

No, it is not Hutong,but an old avenue.
such a old avenue is very popular in china.
such old avenues usually are to be demolished soon.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
go file a petition in the local court.The house is on your land and the land costs a fortune.Why don't your parents develop the property and and you may get a 40:60 profit ratio.Instead of going for compensation ask your father to develop the property .
Otherwise get a stay from the local court

guy, it is impossible.

In China, any house-building is not allowed if the housebuilding is not approved by the urban-planning authorities. now,
Otherwise, it would be a illegal buildings and would be demolished by the local authorities.

Besides, in theory, the ownership of the land still belongs to the state and what my parents own is just the right of use and usufruct .

badguy2000

Respected Member
my house still needs some fitment.

Here is the house of one of my friends... the fitment of his house was finished in Janu,2010. His house is in one Xiaoqu called "The Spring of Seine".

I hope that my new house can be as cozy as that ,afer the fitment is finished.
drawing room

Dining Room

badguy2000

Respected Member
Kichenroom

well, that is all.

so, the fitment of houses in fact is an artist.
may all guys here have a cozy house!

Iamanidiot

guy, it is impossible.

In China, any house-building is not allowed if the housebuilding is not approved by the urban-planning authorities. now,
Otherwise, it would be a illegal buildings and would be demolished by the local authorities.

Besides, in theory, the ownership of the land still belongs to the state and what my parents own is just the right of use and usufruct .
Badguy I suggest you to go consult the local lawyer who knows the law well and knows the judges and officials even more well.Your parents might have spent a fortune for building that house.If the house is demolished who gets the land the state or is it given to some private developer.Instead of the private developer you can ask the land be handed to you

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy I suggest you to go consult the local lawyer who knows the law well and knows the judges and officials even more well.Your parents might have spent a fortune for building that house.If the house is demolished who gets the land the state or is it given to some private developer.Instead of the private developer you can ask the land be handed to you
the house itself is worth nothing now,after all the house is outdated and 20-year-old.
In fact, if the local government were not to demolish it, my brother and I would demolish it and buid a new one on the land for my parents in several year.
but the land is worth quite a big buck.

according to the law and routines, the land would be given to the state after the house is demolished. the local government would auction the land to real-asset developers with much higher price.

In fact, it is the profit earned from the auctions that the local government can compensate the owners of the demolished houses such as my parents.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

badguy consult more individals your parents have lived on the property so they have a right to enjoy its land

badguy2000

Respected Member
badguy consult more individals your parents have lived on the property so they have a right to enjoy its land
according to the routines there, my parents can get about 0.5 million RMB(about 3.5M Rupees) or 2 new small apartments as compensation if the house were to demolished by the government there.

one about 120-square-meter large new apartment in the county town now is worth about 0.25M RMB(about 1.75 M RUpees). but the new apartment usually would be located in more lonely avenue.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

according to the routines there, my parents can get about 0.5 million RMB(about 3.5M Rupees) or 2 new small apartments as compensation if the house were to demolished by the government there.

one about 120-square-meter large new apartment in the county town now is worth about 0.25M RMB(about 1.75 M RUpees). but the new apartment usually would be located in more lonely avenue.
Your conunty officials pulled a neat scam.introduce new regulations join hands with the developer.Demolish old houses at prime locations auction them at some price do development sell them and get a cut of the money.In india If the local politiciann or bab did something like this either going for the judiciary or the politician or babu would have been murdered by the mob.The county officials are doing outright looting to your parents badguy.Outrightt blatant looting

badguy2000

Respected Member
Your conunty officials pulled a neat scam.introduce new regulations join hands with the developer.Demolish old houses at prime locations auction them at some price do development sell them and get a cut of the money.In india If the local politiciann or bab did something like this either going for the judiciary or the politician or babu would have been murdered by the mob.The county officials are doing outright looting to your parents badguy.Outrightt blatant looting
well,

"the neat scam" has its positive side.

1. the cut of the money is not poured into the pocket of officials,but into a special fund account for the further development of urban infrasturcture.
it is because the government acquires huge fund from such "cut of money" that Chinese government can afford to build world class infrastructure .

2. It is because the local government invested heavily on the infrastructure around the house that the land could become "prime location". without the further investment on infrastructure around from the government , the land could not be so expensive!
So, basiclly it is a win-win final to the government and my parents.

p2prada

well,

1. the cut of the money is not poured into the pocket of officials,but into a special fund account for the further development of urban infrasturcture.
it is because the government acquires huge fund from such "cut of money" that Chinese government can afford to build world class infrastructure .

2. It is because the local government invested heavily on the infrastructure around the house that the land could become "prime location". without the further investment on infrastructure around from the government , the land could not be so expensive!
As long as your parents get more money or assets than the market rates, it's fine.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
well,

BG In another 20years your apartment would be old, outdated and falling apart, what you would be left with is a undervalued old flat which will sell for less than the market price. Land on the other hand only appreciates in value and being a land owner you hold an good asset which can always bail you out of trouble if any.

However i agree that its better for an nation to sell land and invest in infrastructure. It better for the common good of the people and the single party communist gov is doing a good job actually. In a democracy like India the government cant have such plans because individual freedom to ownership would be sacrificed. So the government cant demolish houses if some one puts a case in the court. Although this legal system gives more control to the people over the government i see it has its draw backs which lead to slow development.

Moreover are you married or single? How do you manage to stay alone in an large apartment?

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
BG In another 20years your apartment would be old, outdated and falling apart, what you would be left with is a undervalued old flat which will sell for less than the market price. Land on the other hand only appreciates in value and being a land owner you hold an good asset which can always bail you out of trouble if any.

Moreover are you married or single? How do you manage to stay alone in an large apartment?
that is why you misunderstanding of Chinese system.

In china,the "ownership" of land could be expiry is as well as the "ownership" of house. both is less than 70 years.

Besides, in CHina today, the sale of apartments/house is always packaged with the the land. that is ,when you buy the house/apartment, you also have bought the the share of its land.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles