My message to blind nationalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have read some posts/topics of Indian members here and it seem most of them lack ability to have conversation in decent and civilised manners. They get their sense of pride and patriotism after insulting and bashing other nations by calling Pakistani as paki, porki, sex/donkey lovers and for them Pakistan has nothing beside terrorism. Moderators even allow such racist remarks. Patriotism although a noble sentiment can lead to more dangerous nationalism and racism. Hate should not come from love but politicians like to use these feeling to start wars and conflicts for interests or territory. I came here to share some opinions and clarify some misunderstanding exist between peoples across the borders but how can you have positive debate and reasoning with such blind haters who cannot control their negative emotions during debate and start bashing others without bringing any counter arguments .

Now i understand why this forums dont have any Pakistani/Bangladeshi/sri lankan members. When we will learn that goodness or badness of peoples don't depend on their location/nationality or religion. I would agree that some countries might have bad leaders and wrong policies who cause their people to think and act in ways that are wrong. And, all over the world, every country has good people and bad people. We must judge everyone individually, on their character, not on their racial/ethnic/religious background. We are human before we are anything else. Each of us must determine within the depths of our souls what it is we really wish to promote on these forums. If we continue to perpetuate and promote attitudes of hate which are cancerous and deadly to an allegedly peaceseeking world, we will continue to reap the results of that hate in a variety of ways. :)

I'm amazed every day,
at the things people do and say.
No thought to the pain,
these people are oblivious and vain.

The animosity they inflict,
the words too quick.
There should be shame
and responsibility of blame.

Negative slurs and racial epithets,
should never be tolerated and yet
Some people laugh and think it's okay,
to show prejudice in this way.

Until the shoes is on the other foot,
tell them it's wrong in your book.
Maybe if we all take the time to say,
this is not acceptable in any way.

The hate and cruelty will stop,
if not, we can say we gave it our best shot

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You seem to be of the opinion that we care. :troll:

SHASH2K2

rather than preaching us here about what to do and how to do go and preach your own countrymen. That will infact help your country. What about converting some Jihadis and Talibans into a respected member of civil society. YOu are misusing our hospitality and leniency of MODS here .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They get their sense of pride and patriotism after insulting and bashing other nations by calling Pakistani as p**i, p***i,
I totally agree with this part and these words should be banned in DFI.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I have read some posts/topics of Indian members here and it seem most of them lack ability to have conversation in decent and civilised manners. They get their sense of pride and patriotism after insulting and bashing other nations by calling Pakistani as paki, porki, sex/donkey lovers and for them Pakistan has nothing beside terrorism. Moderators even allow such racist remarks. Patriotism although a noble sentiment can lead to more dangerous nationalism and racism. Hate should not come from love but politicians like to use these feeling to start wars and conflicts for interests or territory. I came here to share some opinions and clarify some misunderstanding exist between peoples across the borders but how can you have positive debate and reasoning with such blind haters who cannot control their negative emotions during debate and start bashing others without bringing any counter arguments .

Now i understand why this forums dont have any Pakistani/Bangladeshi/sri lankan members. When we will learn that goodness or badness of peoples don't depend on their location/nationality or religion. I would agree that some countries might have bad leaders and wrong policies who cause their people to think and act in ways that are wrong. And, all over the world, every country has good people and bad people. We must judge everyone individually, on their character, not on their racial/ethnic/religious background. We are human before we are anything else. Each of us must determine within the depths of our souls what it is we really wish to promote on these forums. If we continue to perpetuate and promote attitudes of hate which are cancerous and deadly to an allegedly peaceseeking world, we will continue to reap the results of that hate in a variety of ways. :)

I'm amazed every day,
at the things people do and say.
No thought to the pain,
these people are oblivious and vain.

The animosity they inflict,
the words too quick.
There should be shame
and responsibility of blame.

Negative slurs and racial epithets,
should never be tolerated and yet
Some people laugh and think it's okay,
to show prejudice in this way.

Until the shoes is on the other foot,
tell them it's wrong in your book.
Maybe if we all take the time to say,
this is not acceptable in any way.

The hate and cruelty will stop,
if not, we can say we gave it our best shot
i have explaining this to them dude, i never understand what pleasure these guys get by bashing pakistanis.....

Tomcat

raja i have been on may Pakistani fourms a mjority of them call Indians as Baindians Or gay hind and not to mention wht you guys are doing on our Borders so how can we trust you guys thats not sayinng that there are no good people in Pakistan but a mejority of them are Just brainwashed Hindu heating people it is just heart renching to say what your compatriats write about India and her people so you will have to Put up with it

Defcon 1

Country flag
raja i have been on may Pakistani fourms a mjority of them call Indians as Baindians Or gay hind and not to mention wht you guys are doing on our Borders so how can we trust you guys thats not sayinng that there are no good people in Pakistan but a mejority of them are Just brainwashed Hindu heating people it is just heart renching to say what your compatriats write about India and her people so you will have to Put up with it
i totally agree with u dude, but if we fall to their level, there won't be any difference left between us...

SHASH2K2

i have explaining this to them dude, i never understand what pleasure these guys get by bashing pakistanis.....
And what pleasure you get in knowingly avoiding the flaming title of his message. SO in short are you endorsing this flaming title he chose to convey the message that could be presented in much better manner .

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
rather than preaching us here about what to do and how to do go and preach your own countrymen. That will infact help your country. What about converting some Jihadis and Talibans into a respected member of civil society.
First of all i have same message for my country men. Problems with you is that you look at tiny minority so that you can insult rest of the peace loving peoples. I already said that there are good and peoples everywhere. Read again with cool mind. It dont has any wrong messege there
YOu are misusing our hospitality and leniency of MODS here .
Why you don't oppose racist remarks paki, prki etc which are very common on this forums. Thanks for your kind hospitality in instroduction thread :)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
First of all i have same message for my country men. Problems with you is that you look at tiny minority so that you can insult rest of the peace loving peoples. I already said that there are good and peoples everywhere. Read again with cool mind. It dont has any wrong messege there
Don't worry brah, we xenophobic Pakistani haters are also a "minority", don't bother with us.

Defcon 1

Country flag
And what pleasure you get in knowingly avoiding the flaming title of his message. SO in short are you endorsing this flaming title he chose to convey the message that could be presented in much better manner .
read your reply to the thread first, u need to improve yourself before preaching others....

SHASH2K2

Instead of abusing me why you don't oppose racist remarks paki, prki etc which are very common on this forums. Thanks for your kind hospitality in instroduction thread :)
I dont endorse word paki and I never use that. I took offence at this thread title and I have every reason to do so . What I feel is that you are misusing the trust to get away with flames. If it was not the title I would have fought with you instead of fighting against you . Can you even dream of any Indian poster not being in pink after starting a thread with similar title in famous forum of yours.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Everyone has a an amount of patriotism in himself. That is the beginning of your entering the world, society, culture and naturally, we are inclined to our nation. There is nothing wrong in that as long as it does not deteriorates. When we start worshipping our nation too much, the unhealthy patriotism takes place. You imagine that your nation is second to none and that is wrong. This concept of exclusion is the reason why patriotism is separating nations and often instil hate and phobia in minds of nationalists. You are in love with your nation so much that you cannot see real pictures and cannot be neutral, objective etc

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I dont endorse word paki and I never use that. I took offence at this thread title and I have every reason to do so . What I feel is that you are misusing the trust to get away with flames. If it was not the title I would have fought with you instead of fighting against you . Can you even dream of any Indian poster not being in pink after starting a thread with similar title in famous forum of yours.
I did not get it. Whats wrong with title? It was for those who use these racist/hate remarks so i don't know why you got angry? I did not want to paint everyone with same brush that's why i particularly mentioned trolls in my title messege

SHASH2K2

I did not get it. Whats wrong with title? It was for those who use these racist/hate remarks so i don't know why you got angry? I did not want to paint everyone with same brush that's why i particularly mentioned trolls in my title messege
And whats the criteria of being a troll. any standard definition of troll that makes thing clear. Every troll thinks that the other person is a troll. Its not about the message but how you deliver the message . If it was not the flaming title I wouldn't have even waste my time coming into this thread and giving pain to my fingers.

SHASH2K2

read your reply to the thread first, u need to improve yourself before preaching others....
I guess you were very poor in physics and that why you dont know that every action has an opposite reaction. I was reacting to someone statement in my very first post and given the title he had like nationalist troll I had every right to take offence . I dont mind you singing Aman ki Asha song but dont try to impose it on others.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dude i equally oppose those who use such insulting remarks for indians or for any other person. I said we should judge each person individually. I never insulted anyone so i dont deserve your insult. Do i has right to insult you becuase some random indian threw insult at me? No. Is it hard to avoid racist remarks and bashing? I dont think so

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
And whats the criteria of being a troll. any standard definition of troll that makes thing clear. Every troll thinks that the other person is a troll. Its not about the message but how you deliver the message . If it was not the flaming title I wouldn't have even waste my time coming into this thread and giving pain to my fingers.
Criteria of troll is very simple. When we use or rely on insult/racist remarks to defame a nation/individual or to defend or bring an argument then you are a troll. I still don't know why you took my title as offensive

SHASH2K2

Criteria of troll is very simple. When we use or rely on insult/racist remarks to defame a nation/individula or to defend or bring an argument then you are a troll
If I start to discuss racism and insult it will take decades without any conclusion . But since thread title is sorted out I am out of it. Have fun discussing with other members . Hope it instill sense in few members. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles