My Journey with DFI

Parthy

Air Warrior
Hi Guys, Its been nearly a year I have spent my time with DFI. I would like to give a 100% credit to
my current owing knowledge on defence technologies and activities all over the world.. This site
has helped me a lot in learning and knowing about new technologies. Initially my posts would have been very naive and immature but over a time I've learned a lot.. Its all from you guys...

In a year, all you people have become like my next door neighborhood whom we see daily. Reading all your posts and thoughts, it is really amazing. Everyday, playing with Pakistani members :deadhorse: and needling Chinese members, especially needling Badguy... :ka:

Not to forget about our DFI star-members

LF's - vast knowledge and experience :yo:
Rage, Yusuf & AV's - Wonderful mentoring :yo:
Kunal Bhai's - Stunning pics and live knowledge :cool:
Anshu-Attri's - live date updates on PAK-FA and pics :photo:
Nitesh's - Master Moderator :mod:
Saya's - all round performance :fencing:
Pintu's - Silent moderation :nono:
Tshering's - patriotism :whip:
Messiah's - punch :boxing:
Karthic Sri - Tamizhan and all other DFI members whom I would have missed in this list, It was all together a great time being with you guys.. :tea:

Happy posting.. Bharat mataki Jai.... :india:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Oh ...you missed the Masaal nights then (good old days).... and our own banman with big gun who is missing for many months (writing scripts for blue films I suppose)....

Parthy

Air Warrior
Oh ...you missed the Masaal nights then (good old days).... and our own banman with big gun who is missing for many months (writing scripts for blue films I suppose)....
I wasn't aware of that... He was an oldie here???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles