My Introduction

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Name: Ahsan Bin Tufail
City: Lahore
Date of Birth: June 26, 1985
Field of Employment: IT, Banking

A good forum to learn something amazing about India, one of most fascinating nations in the World. My aim is to see the beauty inside Indians who are revolutionizing the modern World in many ways. I want to learn about the Indian culture, traditions and lifestyle and the never ending desire to become a great nation of the World. I want to learn about the Indian way to tackle a problem; be it engineering, banking or anything else. I want to learn from Indians about themselves. I am an avid learner and I don't wish to stop learning till death. I hope all of you will support me and help me to discover something unusual. Thanks.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Thanks. Nice Quote, "It is true that even across the Himalayan barrier India has sent to the west, such gifts as grammar and logic, philosophy and fables, hypnotism and chess, and above all numerals and the decimal system."

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !! and have nice time here... Which platform you specialize in IT ??

Just a friendly advice: Be a patient listener... you will learn a lot in life...

Blackwater

Name: Ahsan Bin Tufail
City: Lahore
Date of Birth: June 26, 1985
Field of Employment: IT, Banking

A good forum to learn something amazing about India, one of most fascinating nations in the World. My aim is to see the beauty inside Indians who are revolutionizing the modern World in many ways. I want to learn about the Indian culture, traditions and lifestyle and the never ending desire to become a great nation of the World. I want to learn about the Indian way to tackle a problem; be it engineering, banking or anything else. I want to learn from Indians about themselves. I am an avid learner and I don't wish to stop learning till death. I hope all of you will support me and help me to discover something unusual. Thanks.
mere rafte me rahna, guftgu ka mazza ayega

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

A very good introduction indeed.

Indicates a good person at heart.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Welcome to DFI !! and have nice time here... Which platform you specialize in IT ??

Just a friendly advice: Be a patient listener... you will learn a lot in life...
Oracle Financial (Oracle E-Business Suite), Oracle Hyperion, SQL and PL/SQL.

bose

Country flag
Oracle Financial (Oracle E-Business Suite), Oracle Hyperion, SQL and PL/SQL.
Very Good keep it up... I am into SAP ERP but not as a functional consultant.... I work as an Integration Architect and I stated my career some 20 years back on PL/SQL and Pro*C...

Ahsan Bin Tufail

do u have university in pakistan to teach u these or u studied abroad???
I stepped out of Pakistan only for a single day to attend an IEEE conference event at Penang, Malaysia back in 2012 financed by my Alma Mater. Although I have Electronics and Electrical (Telecom) Engineering background, my IT concepts were comparably better than many IT guys who studied in Pakistani Universities. I have recently started my career with the bank as Management Trainee IT and I am still on probation period which would complete in June 2015. Ironically, I could not find a job in my field, not even test or interview calls from most of the engineering firms I have applied too. Therefore, in March 2014, I was left with just one option and that is to join the bank as an IT guy. I turned down a PhD offer from South Korea due to family pressures and I still find no justification for that decision. I hope that something good will happen to me in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles