My introduction.

Aravind Sanjeev

Exceptionally fascinating forum, I must say.

Saw the absolute most fascinating level headed discussions going on and chose to join. I have been regularly going by, never made my introduction.

I am a kindred Indian doing my second year and loves to be updated and discuss on the topics the Indian Defence Forum offers.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

A good forum to learn something amazing about India, one of most fascinating nations in the World. My aim is to see the beauty inside Indians who are revolutionizing the modern World in many ways. I want to learn about the Indian culture, traditions and lifestyle and the never ending desire to become a great nation of the World. I want to learn about the Indian way to tackle a problem; be it engineering, banking or anything else. I want to learn from Indians about themselves. I am an avid learner and I don't wish to stop learning till death. I hope all of you will support me and help me to discover something unusual. Thanks.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
A good forum to learn something amazing about India, one of most fascinating nations in the World. My aim is to see the beauty inside Indians who are revolutionizing the modern World in many ways. I want to learn about the Indian culture, traditions and lifestyle and the never ending desire to become a great nation of the World. I want to learn about the Indian way to tackle a problem; be it engineering, banking or anything else. I want to learn from Indians about themselves. I am an avid learner and I don't wish to stop learning till death. I hope all of you will support me and help me to discover something unusual. Thanks.
Welcome to the DFI !

Ashutosh Lokhande

You might want to create a seperate thread in 'introduction' section.

anyways welcome to DFI :)

bose

Country flag
Welcome to the DFI !! Hope you wishes are fulfilled...

My support for you...

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Exceptionally fascinating forum, I must say.

Saw the absolute most fascinating level headed discussions going on and chose to join. I have been regularly going by, never made my introduction.

I am a kindred Indian doing my second year and loves to be updated and discuss on the topics the Indian Defence Forum offers.
Welcome to DFI !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles