My first post here.

srikanth

hi,

this is my first post in this forum. i joined this site to know everything there is to know about indian defence, wars it fought, strategic, it's rivals capabilities. i'm a newb and i don't know much about weapons etc, what goes into them. any experienced member suggesting articles and threads would be great.

thanks

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Look around the various sections we have here. Have a look at the MMRCA, INS Vikramaditya threads for information on it. If you have any comments to make on any threads, dive in.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Srikanth. Hang around for a while on the forum and you will learn things slowly by yourselves.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Srikanth ! Share your thoughts with us!

Agni V thread would be great starter for you :)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
hi,

this is my first post in this forum. i joined this site to know everything there is to know about indian defence, wars it fought, strategic, it's rivals capabilities. i'm a newb and i don't know much about weapons etc, what goes into them. any experienced member suggesting articles and threads would be great.

thanks
You will do well just to stay with threads on the subjects you list. There are many distractions.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Srikanth. I agree with Ewald.
See you around soon.

Regards,
Virendra

H.A.

welcome to the forum.....Srikanth....you will have to be a very very quick reader to absorb all the info....MMRCA, AGNI, ARJUN MBT, VIKRAMADITYA, VIRAAT & CHAKRA will itself take a lot of time....:p

@Mods: Can't we have a summary page where we can read all the info on a particular topic, is that possible?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Srikanth welcome to the barracks.

Lot of info is here that you will benefit in time being

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles