Must Watch: By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
So it starts, voice exposing the puritanical and hypocrites from within islam!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yet I prevent myself to be racist against Muslims, like everyone I also know the reality. :(

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yet I prevent myself to be racist against Muslims, like everyone I also know the reality. :(
Call it whatever you want but what you are displaying is just cowardice - not standing up to the barbaric thugs

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It is a struggle to bring the entire globe under sharia !

People use various techniques for this, some use radicalism, some use politics, some use teachings etc...etc..

Abrhamics have these common traits .... some are visible like muslims some like Jews and Christians even though the agenda is the same are not visible ... simply put these intolerant faiths want to see their version, their culture and practices dominating the world!

Last edited:

Alien

Thanks for posting this.

Video elucidates cut truth on Islamic radicalistion arounnd the globe but still islamists will never accept this and call it as an hoax.

A war of apocalypse will start in near future (say in another 50 years) becuase of followers of Islam and it will destroy civilisations around the globe if it is not contained now.

Alien

Aside from mouthing expletives on the net, what have you done? I am sure in real life you'd wet your pants if you see a Muslim.:scared2:
So far, What good have you done genius?

Don't you have a mirror in your closet? Look at the mirror and see it for yourself!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
So far, What good have you done genius?

Don't you have a mirror in your closet? Look at the mirror and see it for yourself!
Don't waste your time, he is a paki closet islamist! :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't waste your time, he is a paki closet islamist! :)
:lol: he is not a cost islamist. He is just a Muslim.

And don't mistake islamists with Muslims. There is no difference. Moderate Muslims have already left that barbaric ideology and are now apostates. The ones claiming to be moderates are just less barbaric cousins of Isis playing taqqiyya.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Aside from mouthing expletives on the net, what have you done? I am sure in real life you'd wet your pants if you see a Muslim.:scared2:
At least I am man enough to tell what I think about you barbarians. But barbarians like you have no balls to even express your actual intend , which is to establish Isis esque state all over the world.

And Muslims are so courageous that they have been shafted by every single riot in India, which they themselves started :lol:

But then again its my fault for expecting courage from barbaric filth who got rape converted into the barbaric ideology:lol:

If anything scum like you only prove my point that your kind have no place in civilised world

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
:lol: he is not a cost islamist. He is just a Muslim.

And don't mistake islamists with Muslims. There is no difference. Moderate Muslims have already left that barbaric ideology and are now apostates. The ones claiming to be moderates are just less barbaric cousins of Isis playing taqqiyya.
The maker of that video iteself is a muslim and she is not supporting painting all muslims as terrorists(othewise she will be calling herself a terrorist) or painting islam as a terror ideology.All she is saying is that modern terrorism is linked to muslims and islam..it has something to do with islam and we must identify it as such rather than saying islam and muslims has nothing to do with terrorism. radicalism in islam is giving birth to terrorism, and without identifying that we cannot do counter mesures..so first step is identification of the nature and orgine of the terrorism and terrorists. But a shallow identification and broad brush painting of all muslims as terrorists is either out of stupidity or out of religious intolerance and racism.being muslim is one of the triggers of suspecion, but that too vary according to situations. for example a a man with a muslim name will be monitored and background checked much more than a hindu or Christinan name if he is applied for visa in US or any other states.being muslim is one of the triggers of suspecion there and that alone calls for a tighter background check when it comes to a situation of allowing immegration. if the man is muslim and a pakistani or afghani etc then it's a second trigger..a indian muslim will not raise that much of an alam when compared to them and pakistani muslim will go through even tighter immegration check.

But the situations change if it's not a immigration check. Inside the country, in public or private palces if police or neighbours or strangers sees every muslim as a suspected/potential terrorist even with out him/she doing any suspecious activity or being in suspecious situation then that's islamo phobia..a islamic name tag alone cannot be the trigger of suspecion general public areas.sure it can be a contributing factor but it alone cannot be the sole standalone factor . For example a christian or hindu neighbor of yours have much more tolerance level in your mind before you suspect him of doing anything wrong..he can afford to be having seen in suspecious situation without getting reported to the police..but a muslim neighbour of yours have a lesser margin for error..and that's natural given the situations prevailing. If the subject is not a neighbour but a random skull cap muslim then he has even lesser margine for error in your( public ) eyes. many more such factors like geography etc too affect this balancing..but islamic identity can only be a secondary contributer to the suspecion, that alone cannot be the primary and sole reason for ringing the alarm bells.

So clearly you can see that different occations call for different standards and different approaches and sensitivities.

That three circles showing the different groups of radical islam is true for any religion even though in lesser intensity and numbers. Unfortunatly you and the likes of you stand on the third circle of the digram when its about hindu extremism..yes that's right people holding radical ideology.

Alien

That three circles showing the different groups of radical islam is true for any religion even though in lesser intensity and numbers. Unfortunatly you and the likes of you stand on the third circle of the digram when its about hindu extremism..yes that's right people holding radical ideology.
In which circle, you stand at present? Inner most or outer most?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
In which circle, you stand at present? Inner most or outer most?
If you asked me as a person where do you stand then i would say not on any of circles...there are more outer circles which represents people who are tolerant, liberal yet not foolish enough to delink terror from its religious origins and background.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Another false equal-2. No other religion defines the concept of dar-ul-harb and dar-ul-islam like Islam. Terrorism is just the manifestation of these explicit teachings of Islam.

Other than muslims, only christians want to increase their number by hook or crook. But at least they do not blow up people.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Looks like the snake oil salesman is again playing taqqiya.

1. He says suspicion of muzzoes is racism
What race do those filthy barbarians belong too?

2. He says muzzoes are viewed with suspicion and is now btching about it while acknowledging Hindus AND Xtoans are not. There goes the argument that we are blind haters of these barbaric filth. Surely if Hindus og have problem with xtians as terrorists, it rules out the possibility that we are just blind haters of different religion? That is what logic says. That is what common sense says. But the snake oil salesman being a closet islamist turd , is playing taqqiya equating suslision of muzzoes as being racist and islamophobic without reason. See this is another one of the instances where the closet islamists snake is out of his closet unwittingly. Pls note guys.

3. So what muzzie filth like him are viewed with suspicion. Majority of the terrorists are Muslims and majority of the Muslims follow the terrorist barbaric ideology. Even the snake oil salesman was defending his paedophile prophet being a mass murdering raping psychopath. So when majority of the barbaric filth among us want us dead, is it really wrong to suspect these filth and throw them out? And see this is what I meant, closet islamistsike him at the victim card and provide all the necessary wiggleroom for the muzzie extremists. They just play taqqiya to fool the gullible Hindus.

4. Why should Hindus give a shit that there might be actual moderates among muzzoes? After all we have nothing to gain from this good muzzie vad muzzie when the barbaric filth themselves don't stand up to the islamkst pigs and are more likely to be taqqiya players like the snake oil salesmen here? If that's the case, isn't it more sensible to exile and get rid of these filth where they can sort out their problems instead of allowing these filth inside? They can safely blow themselves up andeave us in peace no? Why should we put our families, daughters in danger to accommodate these barbarians?

5. Imagine that Islam is not treated as a religion. So , you have a bunch of people who believe in killing you all and hating civilisation and progress and want to take you back to the 7 century where things were barbaric as they want, would you really allow such fundamentalist filth to exist among you? Of course, if that is not going to be the case- you would actually get them out of their mental disease are get them out of the society. Apply the same here - you will get rid of Islam or its followers. Everything else is garbage in and garbage out.

6. This islamkst has the galls to call us fundamentalists. Really? What book are we fundamentally following? We are not blindingly following any book or ideology blindly but rather making scientific observations based on facts and logic. But by comparing people like me to the fundamentalist filth , this snake oil salesman proves that either a) he is a closet islamists pretending to be a moderate or b) he is a moderate filth himself bUt that is what moderate filth are about in Islam -taqqiya players who by any other religions standard will be extremist pigs but since we are dealing with a mental disease called Islam, they are taken as moderates though in reality they are just extremist filth pretending to be moderates.

8. If all these points are any indication, it is only that my point that there is no muzzie moderates in Islam is very valid. They are only taqqiya filth pretending to be moderates, while providing cover for the muzzie fundamentalist and suppressing anyway to counter these filth.

For instance, tame the snake oil salesman here, he has spent more time dealing with us , their critics and playing victim card than dealing with the barbaric filth in his religion.

Conclusion : there are no moderate muzzie. All of them are apostates/ex muslims now. Take this agnostic Indian as your example

Last edited by a moderator:

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Another false equal-2. No other religion defines the concept of dar-ul-harb and dar-ul-islam like Islam. Terrorism is just the manifestation of these explicit teachings of Islam.

Other than muslims, only christians want to increase their number by hook or crook. But at least they do not blow up people.
It is not an equal equal..i never said hindu terroirm and fundamentalism is equal to the islamic one..my earlier post clearly mentioned it as in " lesser magnitude and intensity ".so you are wrong in accusing me of equating it.

terrorism is a by product of radicalism(not just islamic ) and intolerance...it is true for any religion or ideology in even though islam is the much affected religion and radical islam is the and major contributor to terrorism. But that doesn't mean other religions are completely immune to terrorism or radicalism..we do have cases of hindu terrorism...and we have a good number of intolerant fundamentalist hindu org and followers of such fundamentalism...if the radical hinduism represented by the second and third layer of the chart( when applied to hinduism) is not countered in the budding then it certainly will expand and will create/ expand the first layer ( the actual terrorists), it's just a matter of time and opportunity. So

Brij Ray

Country flag
Hello people. I am new to this forum and this would be my first post on DFI.

I am sharing some posts written by a German who has understood and warmly accepted the wisdom of India as her own. Her name is Maria Wirth. Hope this post of mine is not digressing from the main topic of this thread!

Link to Maria's blog: https://mariawirthblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/has-terror-a-connection-to-religion/

HAS TERROR A CONNECTION TO RELIGION?

“Terror has no religion” is often repeated by politicians and media. At the same time, the most dangerous terrorists of our times like the Islamic State and Boko Haram shout triumphantly ‘Allah ho Akbar’ after brutally killing those whom they consider infidels or opponents of the caliphate. Common sense would suggest that at least these groups inflict terror in the name of Islam.

However, so far, the “correct” view is that these groups don’t follow Islam, but ‘Islamism’. They are misguided and have distorted the good Islam into a bad Islamism. So they are not Muslims, but Islamists or extremists who follow an ‘extremist ideology’. Islam has nothing to do with it. Terror may have an ideology, like communism or Nazism, but it has no religion. Obviously this explanation is meant to keep Islam away from scrutiny and its image “sacred”.

In the same way, Pope John Paul II tried to keep Christianity and the Church above board, when in the year 2000, he finally asked ‘forgiveness from God for sins committed against Jews, heretics, women, gypsies and native people’. He, too, did not blame the Church but ‘sons and daughters of the Church’ who committed ‘mistakes’.

These sons and daughters of the Church surely would proclaim, if they were still around, that they only followed the instructions of the Church – whether it was the brutal Christianization of Latin America, where millions were killed, or the “Holy Inquisition” which consciously used horrific torture and murder to make people fall in line with the unintelligible dictates of the Church.

The Jihadis of ISIS, too, don’t agree with the view that they misinterpret Islam. They are sure that they follow the true Islam and can quote numerous Ayats from the Quran to support their view, for example 8.39: “Oh believers, fight them until there is no more mischief and the Deen of Allah (way of life prescribed by Allah) is established completely.”

If ISIS indeed represents “true” Islam, it is a cause for great concern and needs to be investigated. Why do politicians and community leaders shy away from putting religious texts on the table and under scrutiny? Why the Quran or the Bible is never mentioned when religion is discussed? On 20th July 2015, David Cameron vowed to deal with the poison of extremism. He said: “What we are fighting, in Islamist extremism, is an ideology. It is an extreme doctrine.”

Yet he did not mention the Quran once in his long speech. Why?

It is important to find out, whether there is something in the doctrine of Christianity and Islam, which is missing in Hinduism and Buddhism, and which allows or even fosters terror against outsiders. How was it possible for a Timur or Babur or Aurangzeb to have hundred thousands of civilian Hindu men slaughtered and their women and children taken as slaves only because they were Hindus? What mindset does it require to be able to do this?

Yes, there is indeed something in the Christian and Islamic doctrine that condones and even fosters violence, and it is easy to find out: Apart from the true core in all religions, i.e. the acknowledgment and worship of a higher power, Christianity and Islam inject the virus of supremacy into their belief system and contempt for “others” who they claim will be thrown into hellfire for all eternity. They both claim that the full truth was revealed by the highest authority of the universe only to them and everyone has to believe it. Those who don’t are highly offensive to their God and will suffer for all eternity in hellfire.

Obviously these two religions (Christianity started the trend) were not content with people worshipping a higher power by whatever name they chose. They wanted to control people and attain world dominion. And what a disaster it turned out to be for humanity! This claim “we have the full truth; God/ Allah has chosen us (Christians/ Muslims) over them (all others)” is poison for humanity. There is not a shred of evidence that this claim is true. In fact, it is clear that it cannot be the absolute truth, yet because it is enshrined in their respective ‘holy book’, nobody questions it.

Reading the Quran it becomes quickly clear that Allah has hatred for unbelievers and also for hypocrites among the believers (wich gives Jihadis the justification to kill also Muslims apart from kufirs). He keeps reminding the believers again and again, how they will enjoy paradise and the unbelievers will suffer in hell. He even details the torture in hell in horrific detail. All this is there in the Quran.

Similarly, the Bible also claims that there won’t be any mercy for those who did not accept Christ during their one and only lifetime (the Church forbade the belief in rebirth in 553 AD). The hell for non-Christians is as bad as the hell for non-Muslims. There will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth”(Matth 13.50) – and mind you, for all eternity…

Christianity and Islam never tried to sort out which one of the two is “only true”. They are content to claim “our belief system alone is true and only those, who adopt it, find favour with the Highest”. The reason may be that the top officials in the religious institutions don’t really believe what they tell their flock. If they would believe in eternal hell, several Popes would have lived their lives differently…

Injecting a feeling of supremacy into the faithful pampers to a human weakness – the weakness to feel superior to others, whether as an individual or a group. Belonging to a big group of like-minded people who confirm each other that they are favoured by God and superior, is for many reassuring. Especially in Islam, the brotherhood of the faithful plays a big role in making people stick to their religion.

The claim of both Christianity and Islam that God/ Allah has made his will known at a certain point in time to a certain person and wants all to follow their respective religion, and if they don’t, they will be thrown into hellfire is the poison that needs to be taken out from those ‘religions’.

Incidentally, the term ‘religion’ (Lat. to bind or tie) was used from the 11th century on only for the Catholic Church and from the 16th century onwards also for Islam. People were tied into the belief-system, into which they were born, and not allowed to choose how they want to call or imagine the invisible, great Power – a freedom that India traditionally granted. So there is no need to bow one’s head and fold one’s hands in reverence, as soon as someone says ‘this is my religion’. Intelligent reasoning must not be forfeited.

Now what can be done? How can the poison be taken out?

This needs to be debated. However I consider one point important: the “others” (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Atheists, etc.) who are said to be thrown into hellfire, would do well to protest the outrageous, untrue claim that they will suffer in hell for eternity. There is, however, a problem: how can they feel outrage at something, what they don’t believe in. In all likelihood, they consider this hell-claim ridiculous, not worthy of any repudiation. And of course they have a point.

But they overlook a crucial aspect that can become highly dangerous for them: they ignore the mindset which this claim produces in people who believe it. And they should not delude themselves that it is impossible to believe it. It is possible. I know from own experience.

True, nowadays in Europe, the Church (wisely) does not stress “hell” anymore, because many lost faith and even more would leave the Church, but in India it is stressed. The Christian converts, whom I asked, all believed in hell for Hindus, including an IIT professor who converted when he was working in the US. He even convinced his parents to convert. It is clearly a case of making otherwise intelligent persons stupid.

The Quran is full of quotes of hell for unbelievers. Further, Muslim youngsters hear five times daily the Azan ending with the words:

“O Allah! Guide us to The Right Way. The Way of those whom You have favored, not of those who have earned Your wrath or of those who have lost The Way” (Quran 1.6,7).

Naturally, they may start to detest their Hindu brothers and sisters who have ‘earned the wrath’ of the Highest, because they don’t heed his words and convert to Islam.

If one day the call for Jihad were given, (Tarek Fatah mentioned in an article that even in Toronto mosques, imams pray for victory over the kufirs) their conscience would be already dysfunctional. They would see nothing wrong in ridding the earth of those who are arrogant enough not to heed the words of the one true God, which according to them are enshrined in the Quran or in the Bible.

Hindus generally don’t realize the power and danger of a mindset, though they need only look to Pakistan. It is the best example what can become of normal, well-meaning Indians when they are brainwashed into a hateful doctrine. How did Kasab I and II develop the mindset that it’s good to kill Hindus? Who or what is responsible? Or how is it possible for Christian missionaries to cheat simple Hindu folk to get them to sign up for baptism? Even the huge slave trade from Africa and the arrogance of western colonial powers towards the ‘natives’ probably had its root in the brainwashing of being superior and chosen. Rightly, ISIS in an video on the net talk about their brainwashed kids as their greatest asset.

Typically, Islam and Christianity try to avoid scrutiny of their religions for obvious reasons. They are interested to preserve their ‘true and holy’ image that they have enforced over centuries. Attempts are on not only to ban defamation, but even criticism of religions. The Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) has already petitioned the United Nations and Saudi Arabia gave in July 2015 a call to the world to ban all criticism of religion.

Before this hopefully never succeeds, countries like India, China, Japan, Thailand, Myanmar and others should petition the United Nations to ban untrue claims about the afterlife of their non-Muslim and non-Christian citizens, as it breeds contempt and hatred for them.

When children read in their holy book in school how terrible ‘unbelievers’ are, some of them may later be ready to kill those whom they consider rejects by their God. ISIS is taking the Quran literally. They consider it their duty to establish a caliphate and sharia and bring the whole world under it. They are convinced they have made their life meaningful and scoff at those who criticize them as having an ‘extremist ideology’. They ‘know’ they follow the word of Allah.

Can they be blamed? If not them, who or what is to be blamed for their mindset? As long as they don’t doubt certain Ayats of the Quran, any de-radicalization program is bound to fail. They will consider clerics who tell them not to follow the Quran to the letter “confused old men”, as a German Turk explained in an interview (link below).

Over thousand years ago, Adi Shankara challenged Mandana Mishra for a debate. There is need for a debate today on different aspects of truth, including on whether there is eternal hellfire on the basis of one life or whether there is rebirth on the level of this universe. At least people need to be made aware about this hell claim and how ridiculous it is.

The true core of all religions needs to be strengthened. This core is common to all and beneficial. It is the claim that there is a great invisible power behind this visible universe. This true core was known since ages and is explained in the Indian tradition in its purest form. It is not an invention by Christianity and Islam. In fact, these two religions can learn from Hindu Dharma how many different ways of expressing one’s faith can live peacefully side by side. Hindu Dharma doesn’t tie its followers into a rigid belief system, but helps them to become free by realizing the truth in oneself.

Harmful, untrue dogmas like “this invisible power is jealous and wants this or that… and if you don’t do it, it will throw you into hellfire” need to be weeded out.

Only then humanity can be one family.

by Maria Wirth

Insight into mind of a German Turk who tried to join ISIS

https://mariawirthblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/can-we-be-honest-about-the-motive-of-isis-terrorists/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles