Muslims most Extremist and Hindus Least in American Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Re: Msulims are the Most Extrimist and Hindus the Least

Well truth be told the Hindu sample space in American prisons is too low to come to any conclusions --

Galaxy

Country flag
Re: Msulims are the Most Extrimist and Hindus the Least

Interesting. Protestants - 24%, Catholic - 8%, Orthodox Christians - 6%. Within Christianity, There are too many variations.

Jews also 17%.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The thread title is inappropriate.

Oracle

What did you interpret of it?
Malaise on your part to segregate, communalize and victimize the Muslims. I am again reporting it though since the thread title has been made up by you for whatever gains, you'd not achieve in here.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What did you interpret of it?
This is data from American prisons. The title should have mentioned that. Also, altering titles is against forum rules afaik.

Oracle

Can staff please check the IP of afako to check if any wrong intention is sourced.

Since I know of no introduction thread from the said poster, it is but nautral that I am curious to know more since he's already crossed 56 posts with 35 likes and made a killing with anti Muslim posts.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Malaise on your part to segregate, communalize and victimize the Muslims. I am again reporting it though since the thread title has been made up by you for whatever gains, you'd not achieve in here.
All over the World, the Interpretation is the same irrespective of the Sample Size or any other aspects of the Survey.

Oracle

All over the World, the Interpretation is the same irrespective of the Sample Size or any other aspects of the Survey.
Actual title does matter. Atleast in this forum. So Mods, do have to check and correct it. If not, there are Super Mods, then Admins.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Actual title does matter. Atleast in this forum. So Mods, do have to check and correct it. If not, there are Super Mods, then Admins.
Since The Content happens to be of an Image and not a Newspaper Article, It is quite Subjective.

O.T.:- Do you happen to drag any thread containing any subjects which you dislike?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Okay guys play nice. Thread title has been edited.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I am Actually sick of same threads opened again and again on this forum under different names

Different Labels same wine . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles