Muslims in Gujarat

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Yusuf, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ClC4_dCro&feature=youtube_gdata_player is a two year old video but after seeing the way some people on this forum have been trying to polarize and spread their own propaganda, I thought this video would help get some insight on what Muslims in Gujarat and India at large think. Everyone wants economic development. Gone are the days when people use to vote on caste or religion lines. People are not as gullible as before. What matters at the end is who is delivering that bit extra for them to achieve their aspirations.

Yes this video may not be taken as one that represents all opinion, but certainly is refreshing.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    nrj, LETHALFORCE and Dark_Prince like this.
  3. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

What are they saying ?. I'm not able to watch the video.

4. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

No point yusuf...people who are spreading hate will give this no thought.

You cant reason with radical/extremist.

maomao likes this.
  5. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Yes, no point, Yusuf. I am already aware of that. But Teestas and her likes are never going to accept it.

Dark_Prince likes this.
  6. JayATL

JayATL Senior Member Senior Member

Pakistanis are the worst example of hypocrites- they love 'western culture' in their daily lives_ there ain't a more wanna migrate to the Amerika folks among any other Islamic countries- but they are also the most miserable of Muslims who can't handle any other Muslims out of their country succeed . Look at how they always try hard to push divisive agenda w/ Indian Muslims.

and Oh! they are bona fide cowards on-line too- they won't dare to venture out to debate anyone other than in their online hubs, while Indians ( ha) - they will go to anyone's forum to debate..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    The Messiah likes this.
  7. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Problem with some people is that they want to cling on to the negatives only. May be it suits their interests, helps their propaganda.

No matter how many positives are brought forward, they would like to dig out negatives.

The way to go about life is to forget or work around small irritants to achieve larger goals TOGETHER.

That's what this video actually shows. They all want to forget 2002 and work with the "majority" community and take the nation forward. They kept saying they want a better NATION for ALL.

For those who want to create problems, it can easily be done. Very easy to "manufacture" problems. That's what the politicians and their goons have done over the years.

Take your example. In the other thread you said Modi OPENLY said he didn't care about minorities. I asked for a link. Three days on I don't have one from you, but I at that very instant gave a link that showed what Modi thought about minorities and how he was working along with them. There is no end to create hate if that is the agenda.

8. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

But you forgot that I posted that he also said that he does not work for the majority. Difference lies in WITH and FOR.

Some people will never understand.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011