Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydsnyper

Country flag
This has been going on for years. I heard about it first, sometime in 2003 or 2004 and did not believe it until someone else told me this again a few years later.

In Kerala a war preparation is going on and the authorities as well as media is either quiet or ambivalent about it. It is going on in the following districts: Kannur, Kozhikode, Mallapuram and Thrissur districts apart from other places like Kakikavu, Pandikkad, Changaramkulam, Peinthalmanna and Palakkad.

Muslim youths are “target practicing” for killing Hindus. The way they do it is by taking street dogs and then hacking them with swords while going on a bike after them… Simulating the scenario of how a Hindu would be hacked down by these fanatic and conscience-less youth. To even see someone hacking down a defenseless animal with sword as a sport is dastardly enough.. but here these demonic youth are doing it with a goal of doing the same to actual human beings.

They get street dogs to the ground and chase them on their bikes. These Islamic radicals sit on their bikes with swords and chase the dogs injuring them badly and also killing them at times. People in these districts were aware of such incidents taking place but feared confronting the youngsters. It is said that nearly 100 dogs were being subject to this brutal act everyday.

This laboratory (target practice?!) of violent barbarism is going on almost unchecked and without any action by media or Government!

And now, tts not just the stray dogs, but these Muslim young men have now started using cows to prepare for their holy war in Kerala.

After targeting street dogs, Now Jihadi groups are targeting cows in Kerala as part of their arms training. Reports from coastal belts of Thrissur district, notorious for Jihadi activities are suggesting that now they started targeting cows as well.The cows have been brutally injured on their horn and neck .

In yet another shocking incident from the area, It has been revealed that a group of Muslim youth who went to North Indian tour were undergoing rigorous arm training in Kashmir. This was exposed following some internal altercations among local Mohallu committee members.

It is not as if the State Government is not aware. It is and one would assume so is the Central Government and its agencies. But what is surprising is the scant coverage of these incidents, which could unleash another Mumbai type of attacks in India and a wave of terror and violence by Muslims against Hindus – which is sure to ignite retaliation – that Gujarat and 1984 violence will look benign.

The home ministry of Kerala too has taken up the matter seriously and has initiated an inquiry following which nearly 150 persons have been questioned.

Just questioned??!! By now, given that this barbarism has been going on for months now, many more should have been behind the bars!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/drisht...y-hacking-down-stray-dogs-and-cows-in-kerala/

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Sometimes its not limited to equal-equal but even blatant Hindu bashing based on presumptions. Like this statement for instance :-
You and all of you have been bashing everything and anything under the sun you complain about hindu bashing when in fact there is no hindu bashing in my post.
"
Muslims in india is any way not that radical so as far as india is concerned we have no big trouble. But we could have big trouble and uncontrollable trouble if the 80 % hindus go the global islamic way of radicalism."

The key word is "if". He is worried about the "if" but not what has been happening until now. You can show all the proof in the world about Muslims and that doesn't convince them but using Whatiffery/Whatabouttery to do scaremongering about Hindus is perfectly acceptable.
Your claim is that i am not worried about what's happening in muslim world and i have denied the existence of islamic terrorism.

Both claims are pathetic lies becuse the sentence "
Muslims in india is any way not that radical so as far as india is concerned we have no big trouble " means that i accept muslims in other countries especially of afpak area is very radical. There are several pots in this forum in which i have acknowledged that fact. Here in this sentence i was saying that indian muslims àre comparitively better. So your false claims won't stand.

In second i was warning we could have big trouble if 80 % indian hindus turn radical. I did not say they turned radical but I said if turned radical. The response was to the suggestions and justification for hindu majoritarian politics and in the larger context it was in response to the numerous hate posts, calls for kicking out all muslims, curbing their religious freedom, hate posts against christians and many other ideologies present in india. it is in this larger context that i have meant to say that if unfortunately 80% majority hindus turn radicals like these posters then india will be in uncontrollable trouble because of the simple reason that they are 80% of the people of india.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Yeh, what ever...Please continue to expose me, the more you try to expose me the better it is for sane people to see who represent what.
The self-proclaimed Indian Atheists are Copy Cats of western Atheists, try to pick up unnecessary fights with Hindus to assert their identity, not knowing that unlike the religions of books Hinduism is completely at peace with atheism and agnosticism.

You will be shocked to know how many Hindu Right Wingers are actually non-believers. But our "rationalism" is extremely different compared to the rationalism practised by the likes of Dovalkars and other commies. We haven't lost our self respect and we have embraced our ancestry.

asingh10

The self-proclaimed Indian Atheists are Copy Cats of western Atheists, try to pick up unnecessary fights with Hindus to assert their identity, not knowing that unlike the religions of books Hinduism is completely at peace with atheism and agnosticism.

You will be shocked to know how many Hindu Right Wingers are actually non-believers. But our "rationalism" is extremely different compared to the rationalism practised by the likes of Dovalkars and other commies. We haven't lost our self respect and we have embraced our ancestry.
Indic schools of agnosticism/atheism have a Hindu/Buddhist/Jain scaffolding unlike the Western ones that have an Abrahamic scaffolding. Let's get that very clear. You'll not see a Samkhya or a Carvaka follower urinating on Hindu idols like the "Indian rationalists". That kind of iconoclasm stems from Abrahamismtic mileau.

The prophet of the western atheist cult, Dawkins, for instance is a cultural Christian, self admitted proud Church of Englander.

Richard Dawkins: 'I am a secular Christian'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...Richard-Dawkins-I-am-a-secular-Christian.html

Prophet Dawkins thinks Xtianity is benign, Bible should be taught to understand English literature

Meanwhile, our Indian "Atheist" k00l d00ds lap up all the turds west dumps at them like good coolies without thinking once.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Yo! @asingh10 I found this in the Rig Veda (10.121.8) "यो देवेष्वधि देव एक आसीत", it's basically Sanskrit for 'God is one and there is no God other than him'. Does that remind you of something? :D

The Last Stand

Country flag
I must actually go through some of that literature since I don't know much

Well, IMO not only does that series of verses not name a specific god and leaves him with only an epithet, it is also just emphasising a monotheistic viewpoint of god.

There are verses in the vedas that worship different gods, agni, varuna etc and even in the Rig Veda IIRC. Correct me if the Vedas only encourage a monotheistic worship or any other error.

asingh10

Yo! @asingh10 I found this in the Rig Veda (10.121.8) "यो देवेष्वधि देव एक आसीत", it's basically Sanskrit for 'God is one and there is no God other than him'. Does that remind you of something? :D
I must actually go through some of that literature since I don't know much

Well, IMO not only does that series of verses not name a specific god and leaves him with only an epithet, it is also just emphasising a monotheistic viewpoint of god.

There are verses in the vedas that worship different gods, agni, varuna etc and even in the Rig Veda IIRC. Correct me if the Vedas only encourage a monotheistic worship or any other error.
That one god as expressed in your Veda quote is Monism, very different from Abrahamic monotheism. But this is exactly the kind of stuff people like Zakir Naik love to prey on.

Nuvneet Kundu

That one god as expressed in your Veda quote is Monism, very different from Abrahamic monotheism. But this is exactly the kind of stuff people like Zakir Naik love to prey on.
So are we monotheistic or polytheistic? Everyone says that all our gods are manifestations of the same Parmatma? is that a theological corruption?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So are we monotheistic or polytheistic? Everyone says that all our gods are manifestations of the same Parmatma? is that a theological corruption?
The mono vs poly is a useless debate as far as I understand according to Indic religions.

The three broad themes are dvaita, advaita and agnostic/atheist.

1) Dvaita - Man and creation is separate from God. This would be close to monotheistic beliefs. But here again, all Gods are part of same underlying unity.

2) Advaita - The creator and creation are intertwined and one.

3) Agnostic/Atheistic- Like Buddhism or jainism. They refuse to answer this question because according to them it does not affect our daily life on earth.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag

Rationalists have always picked fight with theocracy, whether in india or outside.

Can you point out a few examples where indian rationlaists have taken a wrong position or approach.

Nuvneet Kundu

The mono vs poly is a useless debate as far as I understand according to Indic religions.

The three broad themes are dvaita, advaita and agnostic/atheist.

1) Dvaita - Man and creation is separate from God. This would be close to monotheistic beliefs. But here again, all Gods are part of same underlying unity.

2) Advaita - The creator and creation are intertwined and one.

3) Agnostic/Atheistic- Like Buddhism or jainism. They refuse to answer this question because according to them it does not affect our daily life on earth.
Everyone explains their own version and I've often heard claims that Hinduism is an open source religion. Which version do we believe? If it has to be summed up in one word then Monism suits it best, isn't it?

Upon further pondering, I do agree that the Abrahamic concept of 'God' doesn't apply to Dharmic 'Deva' because Abrahamic religions don't have the concept of Atman.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeh, what ever...Please continue to expose me, the more you try to expose me the better it is for sane people to see who represent what.
:lol:The only people on this forum who dont (want to) see you for the islamist fundamentalist you are the commies in this forum and no one else. Continue to write more and expose your islamists and islam. Sooner the world gets rid of the mental disease called your pathetic religion islam, the better.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I recently saw tommy robinson condoning Hindus killing muzzie rats over beef, after seeing the Cow being deliberately harmed by muzzie rats video, and another link in brietbart on how Hindus and Sikhs see islamists and islam as a threat and the comments section was full of pro Hindu/sikh anti islam comments. So it seems like the average westerner is beginning to see the deliberate equal equals and is starting to understand the difference between Hindus and Muzzies. So we are the only people who still gives a damn about our image as our image is fine as is . We will always be the peaceful/non porblematic devil worshippers to the west no matter how hard muzzies and leftists try to portray otherwise. Just saying.

And if anything, it seems that we would actually find allies not enemies in the west if we put the islamists to their place,@Kshatriya87 Just so you know.

asingh10

I recently saw tommy robinson condoning Hindus killing muzzie rats over beef, after seeing the Cow being deliberately harmed by muzzie rats video, and another link in brietbart on how Hindus and Sikhs see islamists and islam as a threat and the comments section was full of pro Hindu/sikh anti islam comments. So it seems like the average westerner is beginning to see the deliberate equal equals and is starting to understand the difference between Hindus and Muzzies. So we are the only people who still gives a damn about our image as our image is fine as is . We will always be the peaceful/non porblematic devil worshippers to the west no matter how hard muzzies and leftists try to portray otherwise. Just saying.

And if anything, it seems that we would actually find allies not enemies in the west if we put the islamists to their place,@Kshatriya87 Just so you know.
Saw it too. The first thing that came to my mind is how Muslims used to torture Dogs to mentally torment Zoroastrians and Sirhindi prescribing Cow slaughter to humiliate Hindus.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
:lol:The only people on this forum who dont (want to) see you for the islamist fundamentalist you are the commies in this forum and no one else. Continue to write more and expose your islamists and islam. Sooner the world gets rid of the mental disease called your pathetic religion islam, the better.
Yeh, communist evil, islamic evil, christian evil, secularists evil, liberals evil, feminists evil, media evil....everything but hindu supremicist ideology is evil.

Indibomber

This Islamic shit is spreading fast, two of my new office colleague's say that an IT corp (CSC) in Noida(UP) the Islamic ghettos have formed. They refer, hire and select muzzies only, any hindu who tries to report the matter is cornered. This org is Corp heavily influenced by terrorists(Kashmiri's).
Oil you weapons lads war is coming sooner than we anticipated.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This Islamic shit is spreading fast, two of my new office colleague's say that an IT corp (CSC) in Noida(UP) the Islamic ghettos have formed. They refer, hire and select muzzies only, any hindu who tries to report the matter is cornered. This org is Corp heavily influenced by terrorists(Kashmiri's).
Oil you weapons lads war is coming sooner than we anticipated.
I know it.... as I have begun strength training.... plus flexibility .... I can lift double my body weight. Also do a pistol squat ... next is box jumps:
Mix a little bit of sabré and you got a deadly combo ;)

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The bigger issue here is confidence.....Hindus do not have the confidence to say you are wrong and we are right and that is why they get this shit(plus lots of RW is full of Morons) soooo ... Instead of giving into shaming tactics like coomunal Hindooz etc and debating parasites like @Agnostic_Indian best case is arming yourself and taking whatever step you can in your lives to push pro-Hindu stuff forward and ignore the white noise.
Words are meaningless and empty and debates are futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles