Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by saty, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

In Kerala a war preparation is going on and the authorities as well as media is either quiet or ambivalent about it. It is going on in the following districts: Kannur, Kozhikode, Mallapuram and Thrissur districts apart from other places like Kakikavu, Pandikkad, Changaramkulam, Peinthalmanna and Palakkad.

Muslim youths are “target practicing” for killing Hindus. The way they do it is by taking street dogs and then hacking them with swords while going on a bike after them… Simulating the scenario of how a Hindu would be hacked down by these fanatic and conscience-less youth. To even see someone hacking down a defenseless animal with sword as a sport is dastardly enough.. but here these demonic youth are doing it with a goal of doing the same to actual human beings.

They get street dogs to the ground and chase them on their bikes. These Islamic radicals sit on their bikes with swords and chase the dogs injuring them badly and also killing them at times. People in these districts were aware of such incidents taking place but feared confronting the youngsters. It is said that nearly 100 dogs were being subject to this brutal act everyday.

This laboratory (target practice?!) of violent barbarism is going on almost unchecked and without any action by media or Government!

And now, tts not just the stray dogs, but these Muslim young men have now started using cows to prepare for their holy war in Kerala.

After targeting street dogs, Now Jihadi groups are targeting cows in Kerala as part of their arms training. Reports from coastal belts of Thrissur district, notorious for Jihadi activities are suggesting that now they started targeting cows as well.The cows have been brutally injured on their horn and neck .

In yet another shocking incident from the area, It has been revealed that a group of Muslim youth who went to North Indian tour were undergoing rigorous arm training in Kashmir. This was exposed following some internal altercations among local Mohallu committee members.

It is not as if the State Government is not aware. It is and one would assume so is the Central Government and its agencies. But what is surprising is the scant coverage of these incidents, which could unleash another Mumbai type of attacks in India and a wave of terror and violence by Muslims against Hindus – which is sure to ignite retaliation – that Gujarat and 1984 violence will look benign.

The home ministry of Kerala too has taken up the matter seriously and has initiated an inquiry following which nearly 150 persons have been questioned.

Just questioned??!! By now, given that this barbarism has been going on for months now, many more should have been behind the bars!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/drisht...y-hacking-down-stray-dogs-and-cows-in-kerala/

3. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

4. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

So the preparations for "ISIS" has started, Keralites must change the leftist govt. with a RW one, or they are (whole India) doomed !!

Why the MSM doesn't broadcast a single news on it ? I remember PM Modi said "200 BJP workers were murdered" still no headline ?

maomao likes this.
  5. Gessler

Gessler Regular Member

Any organized attacks on Hindus will lead to swift & proportionate retaliation by RSS-backed groups, it will be a repeat of Godhra, except that this time there is likely to be considerable popular support from not just general Hindu Indian population but also the peoples of Europe. 6 out of 10 average European young males are itching to 'damage' Muslims after Cologne.

I hope the Govt. can maintain order and prevent any such situation from arising in the first place - that would be best for everybody.

6. Gessler

Gessler Regular Member

Seems nothing will move the people to become strict right-wing nationalists unless some sh!t hits the fan.

Let it. I am also willing to see what exactly RSS has got planned. That 15,000-strong Dharma Sena might have to do a cross-state deployment. Interesting times ahead. Stock up on popcorn.

maomao likes this.
  7. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

An incident to mention; in my birth town Nawapara-Rajim on 24th Dec 2015 (a month back) section 144 was imposed since, a Hindu-Muslim clash occurred, Muslims were taking procession of Eid with 8 sets of DJ system and a long flag, one person was injured with the flag when he opposed it he was beaten and thrown down in a sewer pipe by the mob, Bajarang Dal workers came to protect him, a clash occured Muslims ran to the mosques and paraded with swords and arms with handkerchief in the mouth and hands (as told by many of my childhood day friends),cross FIRs were lodged, many people were booked under 147,148,323,294,506B of IPC and 151 of Cr.P.C.

I didn't knew it since I hadn't visited there for 5 months, but a day before yesterday , one of my Muslim friend told me about this incident since he was also booked and seeking legal help from me.So telling you here.
    http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20151224/2754875.html

I never-ever expected or guessed anything like like that in my life about my town, since no Hindu-Muslim enmity exists there, and it has almost negligible Muslim population !!!! :confused: when I asked it to my best friend he said that Muslims from all the villages across 25 kms gathered there, so most possibly it was done by the outsiders, the curfew was imposed for almost 2 days, he had to close his shop for two days.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  8. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Being shown in any of the media TV channels? I think not. Will anyone speak up on intolerance, communal shit now? I think not.

@Agnostic_Indian - Another example for you. Please understand that I know what being an agnostic means. You value humanity. But the scenario drastically changes when it comes to muslims.

maomao, Nuvneet Kundu and Srinivas_K like this.
  9. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

What are you talking about? An organized attack on Hindus already happened in Malda? What the hell did anyone do?

Tshering22 likes this.
  10. TheRenegades

TheRenegades Regular Member

Your links says this happened in 2012.
    Why are you posting an old incident? What is the discussion topic?

Sylex21 likes this.
  11. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Why Americans still crying about 9/11 it was happened in 2001!. :lol:

Anyway

The issue is totally relevant mallus still killing stray dogs even today.Go and check stay dogs culling in kerala subsequent #Boycottkerala in online.

Many people don't know why stray dog bites high in kerala not in other states,even other muzzie majority areas also facing the same problem.

Mad Indian likes this.
  12. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

Bravo for pointing some thing out.
    How much you be in denial mode ?
    People in our country are such pussies. They will forever search for blues in the red than taking the matter into account.

13. TheRenegades

TheRenegades Regular Member

.......head desk........

Carry on with your baiting.

Sylex21 likes this.
  14. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

btw are you Indian or Paki.....................?

15. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

The current UDF govt in Kerala has IUML as its coalition.
    Any such news is brushed under.
    Congrasses think they can control the "situation" with the IUML power politics..but once fanaticism spills over congrass can kiss their ass good bye from politics..

The Commies are not bad either...for winning elections they will be sharing stage with religious outfits which are under scanners.

Hoping that this time BJP gets its acts right in Kerala..stop bitching and infighting and work for the "cause" than trade votes.

maomao likes this.
  16. asingh10

asingh10 Senior Member Senior Member

Ibn Batuta recorded in his chronicles on how Kerala king allowed 4K Arabs to settle, conflicts were common between Muslims and Hindus, and the king would always back Muslims in such disputes against Hindus.

[​IMG]

They gave refuge to Syrian Xtians as well and when Vasco showed up, first thing these Syrian Xtian refugees did was pledge allegiance to Vasco and told him that with their help he should conquer the Hindu kingdoms.

[​IMG]

So it's just Kerala being Kerala. You can't fix stupid. Everyone ultimately pays consequences of their actions.

17. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

It's not the perceived deficiencies within the BJP that impede it from winning in Kerala, it's the fact that Mallus have shit for brains. Simple as that.

It wouldn't pain me greatly if BJP didn't win in Kerala. The Mallus aren't small children that need to be spoon fed and cared for by Hindus from other states. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. As you sow, so shall you reap.

18. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

Part that...part the lack of really organized campaigning and visibility for BJP in elections in Kerala. The deficiency are not perceived...its real inside BJP - Kerala. They have to get thier act right.
    With the coming election...with RSS at helm, they are doing good.

About the BJP voting population of Keralites...so far..BJP -Kerala was unable to take the voters into confidence.

This time RSS took control of the situation and BJP is "behaving" nicely. Lets see how it turns out in next 3 months.. Election is just around the corner.

19. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

Seems reassuring. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on the happenings in Kerala. Are you from Kerala? I hear BJP is trying to woo the Ezhava community this time.

20. sasum

sasum Atheist but not Communists. Senior Member

In this year's Assembly Elections in W.Bengal, we will see what is stuffed in bong brains :hehe:

21. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

They are doing god's work, like they did during Khilafat movement. Bapu approved of it then, pappu approves it now.

maomao and Nuvneet Kundu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.