Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

saty

Tihar Jail
Banned
In Kerala a war preparation is going on and the authorities as well as media is either quiet or ambivalent about it. It is going on in the following districts: Kannur, Kozhikode, Mallapuram and Thrissur districts apart from other places like Kakikavu, Pandikkad, Changaramkulam, Peinthalmanna and Palakkad.

Muslim youths are “target practicing” for killing Hindus. The way they do it is by taking street dogs and then hacking them with swords while going on a bike after them… Simulating the scenario of how a Hindu would be hacked down by these fanatic and conscience-less youth. To even see someone hacking down a defenseless animal with sword as a sport is dastardly enough.. but here these demonic youth are doing it with a goal of doing the same to actual human beings.

They get street dogs to the ground and chase them on their bikes. These Islamic radicals sit on their bikes with swords and chase the dogs injuring them badly and also killing them at times. People in these districts were aware of such incidents taking place but feared confronting the youngsters. It is said that nearly 100 dogs were being subject to this brutal act everyday.

This laboratory (target practice?!) of violent barbarism is going on almost unchecked and without any action by media or Government!

And now, tts not just the stray dogs, but these Muslim young men have now started using cows to prepare for their holy war in Kerala.

After targeting street dogs, Now Jihadi groups are targeting cows in Kerala as part of their arms training. Reports from coastal belts of Thrissur district, notorious for Jihadi activities are suggesting that now they started targeting cows as well.The cows have been brutally injured on their horn and neck .

In yet another shocking incident from the area, It has been revealed that a group of Muslim youth who went to North Indian tour were undergoing rigorous arm training in Kashmir. This was exposed following some internal altercations among local Mohallu committee members.

It is not as if the State Government is not aware. It is and one would assume so is the Central Government and its agencies. But what is surprising is the scant coverage of these incidents, which could unleash another Mumbai type of attacks in India and a wave of terror and violence by Muslims against Hindus – which is sure to ignite retaliation – that Gujarat and 1984 violence will look benign.

The home ministry of Kerala too has taken up the matter seriously and has initiated an inquiry following which nearly 150 persons have been questioned.

Just questioned??!! By now, given that this barbarism has been going on for months now, many more should have been behind the bars!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/drisht...y-hacking-down-stray-dogs-and-cows-in-kerala/

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
So the preparations for "ISIS" has started, Keralites must change the leftist govt. with a RW one, or they are (whole India) doomed !!

Why the MSM doesn't broadcast a single news on it ? I remember PM Modi said "200 BJP workers were murdered" still no headline ?

Gessler

Country flag
Any organized attacks on Hindus will lead to swift & proportionate retaliation by RSS-backed groups, it will be a repeat of Godhra, except that this time there is likely to be considerable popular support from not just general Hindu Indian population but also the peoples of Europe. 6 out of 10 average European young males are itching to 'damage' Muslims after Cologne.

I hope the Govt. can maintain order and prevent any such situation from arising in the first place - that would be best for everybody.

Gessler

Country flag
So the preparations for "ISIS" has started, Keralites must change the leftist govt. with a RW one, or they are (whole India) doomed !!
Seems nothing will move the people to become strict right-wing nationalists unless some sh!t hits the fan.

Let it. I am also willing to see what exactly RSS has got planned. That 15,000-strong Dharma Sena might have to do a cross-state deployment. Interesting times ahead. Stock up on popcorn.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
An incident to mention; in my birth town Nawapara-Rajim on 24th Dec 2015 (a month back) section 144 was imposed since, a Hindu-Muslim clash occurred, Muslims were taking procession of Eid with 8 sets of DJ system and a long flag, one person was injured with the flag when he opposed it he was beaten and thrown down in a sewer pipe by the mob, Bajarang Dal workers came to protect him, a clash occured Muslims ran to the mosques and paraded with swords and arms with handkerchief in the mouth and hands (as told by many of my childhood day friends),cross FIRs were lodged, many people were booked under 147,148,323,294,506B of IPC and 151 of Cr.P.C.

I didn't knew it since I hadn't visited there for 5 months, but a day before yesterday , one of my Muslim friend told me about this incident since he was also booked and seeking legal help from me.So telling you here.
http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20151224/2754875.html

I never-ever expected or guessed anything like like that in my life about my town, since no Hindu-Muslim enmity exists there, and it has almost negligible Muslim population !!!! :confused: when I asked it to my best friend he said that Muslims from all the villages across 25 kms gathered there, so most possibly it was done by the outsiders, the curfew was imposed for almost 2 days, he had to close his shop for two days.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Being shown in any of the media TV channels? I think not. Will anyone speak up on intolerance, communal shit now? I think not.

@Agnostic_Indian - Another example for you. Please understand that I know what being an agnostic means. You value humanity. But the scenario drastically changes when it comes to muslims.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Any organized attacks on Hindus will lead to swift & proportionate retaliation by RSS-backed groups, it will be a repeat of Godhra, except that this time there is likely to be considerable popular support from not just general Hindu Indian population but also the peoples of Europe. 6 out of 10 average European young males are itching to 'damage' Muslims after Cologne.

I hope the Govt. can maintain order and prevent any such situation from arising in the first place - that would be best for everybody.
What are you talking about? An organized attack on Hindus already happened in Malda? What the hell did anyone do?

TheRenegades

Your links says this happened in 2012.
Why are you posting an old incident? What is the discussion topic?

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Your links says this happened in 2012.
Why are you posting an old incident? What is the discussion topic?
Bravo for pointing some thing out.
How much you be in denial mode ?
People in our country are such pussies. They will forever search for blues in the red than taking the matter into account.

TheRenegades

Why Americans still crying about 9/11 it was happened in 2001!. :lol:

Anyway

The issue is totally relevant mallus still killing stray dogs even today.Go and check stay dogs culling in kerala subsequent #Boycottkerala in online.

Many people don't know why stray dog bites high in kerala not in other states,even other muzzie majority areas also facing the same problem.
.......head desk........

Carry on with your baiting.

sorcerer

Country flag
The home ministry of Kerala too has taken up the matter seriously and has initiated an inquiry following which nearly 150 persons have been questioned.

Just questioned??!! By now, given that this barbarism has been going on for months now, many more should have been behind the bars!
The current UDF govt in Kerala has IUML as its coalition.
Any such news is brushed under.
Congrasses think they can control the "situation" with the IUML power politics..but once fanaticism spills over congrass can kiss their ass good bye from politics..

The Commies are not bad either...for winning elections they will be sharing stage with religious outfits which are under scanners.

Hoping that this time BJP gets its acts right in Kerala..stop bitching and infighting and work for the "cause" than trade votes.

asingh10

Ibn Batuta recorded in his chronicles on how Kerala king allowed 4K Arabs to settle, conflicts were common between Muslims and Hindus, and the king would always back Muslims in such disputes against Hindus.

They gave refuge to Syrian Xtians as well and when Vasco showed up, first thing these Syrian Xtian refugees did was pledge allegiance to Vasco and told him that with their help he should conquer the Hindu kingdoms.

So it's just Kerala being Kerala. You can't fix stupid. Everyone ultimately pays consequences of their actions.

Nuvneet Kundu

Hoping that this time BJP gets its acts right in Kerala..stop bitching and infighting and work for the "cause" than trade votes.
It's not the perceived deficiencies within the BJP that impede it from winning in Kerala, it's the fact that Mallus have shit for brains. Simple as that.

It wouldn't pain me greatly if BJP didn't win in Kerala. The Mallus aren't small children that need to be spoon fed and cared for by Hindus from other states. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. As you sow, so shall you reap.

sorcerer

Country flag
It's not the perceived deficiencies within the BJP that impede it from winning in Kerala, it's the fact that Mallus have shit for brains. Simple as that.

It wouldn't pain me greatly if BJP didn't win in Kerala. The Mallus aren't small children that need to be spoon fed and cared for by Hindus from other states. Everyone pays for their actions.
Part that...part the lack of really organized campaigning and visibility for BJP in elections in Kerala. The deficiency are not perceived...its real inside BJP - Kerala. They have to get thier act right.
With the coming election...with RSS at helm, they are doing good.

About the BJP voting population of Keralites...so far..BJP -Kerala was unable to take the voters into confidence.

This time RSS took control of the situation and BJP is "behaving" nicely. Lets see how it turns out in next 3 months.. Election is just around the corner.

Nuvneet Kundu

Part that...part the lack of really organized campaigning and visibility for BJP in elections in Kerala. The deficiency are not perceived...its real inside BJP - Kerala. They have to get thier act right.
With the coming election...with RSS at helm, they are doing good.

About the BJP voting population of Keralites...so far..BJP -Kerala was unable to take the voters into confidence.

This time RSS took control of the situation and BJP is "behaving" nicely. Lets see how it turns out in next 3 months.. Election is just around the corner.
Seems reassuring. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on the happenings in Kerala. Are you from Kerala? I hear BJP is trying to woo the Ezhava community this time.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.

It wouldn't pain me greatly if BJP didn't win in Kerala. The Mallus aren't small children that need to be spoon fed and cared for by Hindus from other states. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. As you sow, so shall you reap.
In this year's Assembly Elections in W.Bengal, we will see what is stuffed in bong brains :hehe:

sorcerer

Country flag
Seems reassuring. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on the happenings in Kerala. Are you from Kerala? I hear BJP is trying to woo the Ezhava community this time.
Ezhava community has a strong organizational structure and was providing the commies with vote bank backing..
but
This time they are pitching in to support BJP..but well !!!

The plan of the lead of Ezhava community was to bring all different Hindu communities under one flag and form a MAHA Hindu Coalition.which kinda ended in a Maha Screwup...by the look of it they haven’t settled their differences and well its kinda inching back to square one.

If BJP could ... come to an arrangement with these communities then BJP can be a major player in the new Govt. No doubt about it.

Thiruvananthapuram, Dec 5 (IANS) Hindu Ezhava leader Vellapalli Natesan launched his political party here on Saturday.

Departing from his earlier announcement that it would be a Hindu party, he said it would be a secular one."The name of our new party is 'Bharath Dharma Jana Sena (BDJS)' and our symbol is "folded hands," said Natesan at the Shangumukham beach side in the presence of thousands of his supporters.

The 79-year-old ha launched his statewide yatra on Novemver 23 from Kasargode - the northern most district Kerala.

"Don't you know the political scenario in our state is adjustment politics between the rival fronts. Every five years they alternate in the seat of power and they take people of the state for a ride," he said.

Natesan is the general secretary of the power Hindu Ezhava community in the state and heads the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana (SNDP) Yogam.

The Ezhava's constitutes majority of the over 50 percent Hindus of the nearly 3.30 crores population of Kerala.

"The aim of our party is not to build a Hindu country, instead ours is a secular party and we even have a Christian priest who has joined us," he said.

"Our detractors are spitting venom on us and its two leaders - the State Congress president V.M.Sudheeran and leader of opposition V.S. Achuthanandan, who have been attacking the most. Till the time I made the announcement that we are going to launch a political party, I became a bad boy. Till then I was the good boy and everyone had only good things to say about me," added Natesan.

Natesan, however, is still keeping his cards close to his chest. He is yet to make any announcement on what his new party's approach would be towards the BJP, as he drew lots of flak from the rival political fronts, that he has taken the SNDP, the social movement launched by the revered Sree Narayana Guru, to the stables of the RSS.

All eyes now are on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's arrival next week, on the invitation of Natesan to unveil the statue of former Chief Minister R. Sankar, who was largely instrumental in taking the SNDP Yogam to newer heights.

Natesan along with his family called on Modi in Delhi and since then tongues have been wagging that Natesan's party would be joining the NDA alliance.
https://in.news.yahoo.com//hindu-ezhava-leader-natesan-launches-political-party-124403923.html

------
The problem is that... in IUML all the muslim factions/political groups/divides stand together during election time work together and get votes...and help form a coalition.
once the power is secured they bitch and fight for their share of pie.
BUT
when it comes to Hindus(Many factions/political groups/divides)...before election all the bitching..bidding..blah blah starts creating a huge confusion among the voting population...then they lose the power position in election result.
Once the power to form a coalition is lost..they sit silent...looking at others pie.

-------
If BJP works in a well organized way keeping the bitching out from support groups..voters will definitely feel confident and vote for BJP.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Being shown in any of the media TV channels? I think not. Will anyone speak up on intolerance, communal shit now? I think not.

@Agnostic_Indian - Another example for you. Please understand that I know what being an agnostic means. You value humanity. But the scenario drastically changes when it comes to muslims.
This just proves what i have been saying all along, hindu right wingers and muslim fundamentalists feed on each other.

" The preliminary investigations which are being conducted jointly by the police and the forest department under the instructions of the home ministry have found that extremist groups in Kerala have been organising these camps. Without naming the group, sources say that they started off by organising martial arts camps. This was primarily started to counter the shakhas organised by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in various parts of Kerala. However, along with martial arts, they even started training youngsters with the use of weapons including swords and pistols, and decided to use dogs as their targets. "

http://m.rediff.com/news/report/street-dogs-being-used-for-target-practice-in-kerala/20121109.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles