Muslim women come to tie rakhee to Modi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by rock127, Aug 20, 2013.

1. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muslim women come to tie rakhee to Modi

A good number of Muslim women today came to Chief Minister’s official residence in Gandhinagar and tied him rakhees. There was a long queue of those wanting to tie rakhee to Chief Minister. While the presence of BJP women karyakartas and leaders was common like every year, the distinct feature this time was the presence of Muslim women. Speaking briefly to media persons, Shri Narendra Modi greeted India on Rakshabandhan and attacked China and Pakistan

VIP, A chauhan, Patriot and 3 others like this.
  3. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Oh the evil, communal, Nazi Modi! How dare he ask for rakhi!? :lol:

arnabmit, A chauhan and Patriot like this.
  4. rock127

Not asked specifically for any show off... he had invited all women in a function on Rakshabandhan and lot of muslim women came on their own.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  5. dealwithit

dealwithit Regular Member

Explain me why....

6. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

From the pic, looks like Khoja/Ismaili/Dawoodi not Sunnis

7. rock127

Check more pics to see if Sunni women also tied rakhi.

So unless some Sunni women dont do it then what?

8. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

@ farhaan

ko to heart attack ho gaya hona

VIP and A chauhan like this.
  9. Singh

Post more pics ?

Imho, its facetious to say muslims and important to point out the pics doesn't show mainstream muslims.

dealwithit likes this.
  10. rock127

One of the woman among them could be his relative.All this is going against his hate for MODI who are now loved by Muslim women. :rofl:

He is on coma and trying to search internet for some crappy reply.

11. rock127

Who are the so called "main stream muslims"? Owaisi or Javed Akthar the basTURDS indians?

12. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Looks genuine middle class Indians.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  13. Singh

The mainstream muslims would certainly be anyone except Ismailis, Dawoodis, Ahmadis, Khojas, Nizaris, Aga Khani etc.

Mainstream would be Barelvi, 12er, Deobandi(related) etc. These three combined would make up 90-99% of all Muslims in India.

Javed Akhtar is an avowed atheist. He represents the liberal and cultural voice.

Owaisi is an opportunist politician from a Razakar family. He has a very conservative and orthodox vote base.

Comparing them is stupidity, and then branding them is even more stupid.

14. rock127

Actually these 2 types are the ones fooling and propagating hatred and propaganda and laying the "victim" card.

These are the ones who forgot it's Congress who is the real communal for the last 67 years if you start comparing the riots.

By saying Congress is Secular is utterly idiotic and foolish since they are the ones behind riots including OPEN RIOTS against Sikhs and the Tytler and Sajjan are happily roaming around and being a minister.

VIP, A chauhan, kseeker and 1 other person like this.
  15. WMD

WMD Regular Member

Video attached with the report.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  16. Singh

You brought them up to deflect. I don't care for your character assassinations or shifting goalposts.

Now the question is why should I not point out that the women in the pics don't look like mainstream muslims and belong to the fringe/marginal/minority Muslim sects/communities who at best make up 1-10% of Indian Muslims ?

17. rock127

Just by your "claim" they are not mainstream??? You have some specific scanner which differentiates who is a mainstream of non-mainstream Muslim? Even if its not mainstream then why you ignoring the fact that mainstream is brainwashed by the likes of Owaisi who dont tell how many riots did Congress did against Sikhs/Christians/Muslims in OPEN?

Makes me wonder why are you downplaying the whole scenario.:hmm:

Same way you can differentiate between caste and surnames as well? Rajput/Baniya/Agrawal/Sharma etc etc just by looks :rofl:

18. Singh

No, Its because of their low population numbers

Rida is a tell-tale.

Lets not shift goalpots. 120-200millions muslim don't listen to Owaisi.

To maintain a semblance of perspective. I couldn't care why you are doing what you are doing and have been doing.

I never claimed that. If I can spot a Rida, doesn't mean I can spot a Double Monk Strap shoe made by John Lobb or AE

19. rock127

Muslim women send Rakhi to Narendra Modi and pray for his well-being

VARANASI: Gujarat chief minister NarendraModi will soon get a Rakhi sent by Muslim sisters from Varanasi. They themselves prepared the big-sized Rakhi for their Gujarati brother wishing him to lead the nation.

Marking the holy month of Ramzan, a group of local Muslim women prayed for the well-being of Modi at a brief programme held in Lallapura locality on Sunday afternoon. The burqa-clad women associated with Muslim Mahila Foundation (MMF) hailed Modi, describing him as a charismatic leader.

"We want to see Narendra Modi leading the nation as he is a responsible politician with a vision of development," said Nazneen Ansari, the president of MMF, which is a newly formed organization with a membership of about 1000 women. Ansari, a master's degree holder in conflict management from Banaras Hindu University, has been working for the cause of Hindu-Muslim unity and upliftment of Muslim women. She has also translated Hindu religious texts like Ramcharit Manas and Hanuman Chalisa into Urdu.

"We also want to see Modi contesting the 2014 parliamentary election from Varanasi," she said, adding that he (Modi) had shown the path of development in Gujarat, which should be replicated in the whole country. The MMF members believe that the country could get rid of all kind of evils under the leadership of Modi.

Patriot and Singh like this.
  20. Patriot

Patriot Senior Member Senior Member

Some Indian Sicularist are not able to digest it, for them only jihadist are the true muslims and rest do not matter.

rock127 likes this.
  21. Singh

1. If you are calling me a Sicularist, may I point out, its Secularist. And I am a proud of follower of the ideals of Bhagat Singh. Do you denounce Bhagat Singh and Secularism ?

2. Jihadists wouldn't be mainstream muslims either, because their numbers are even more miniscule than the fringe sects

3. Certainly the fringe sects by its definition cannot be mainstream muslims.

My intent was to show that there is no groundswell beneath this so called muslim support.
    H
    ell, even Tytler after 84 riots was presented with a ceremonial Sikh Sword by the President of Delhi Sikh Gurudwara(Jathedar Chandok). It didn't mean that Sikhs had supported him. (Not drawing a direct analogy between the roles, but perceptions)

So far anecdotally, a huge population of muslims will not vote for him, these "stunts" (if I may call them so) aside.