Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

Maulana Syed Salman Hussaini Nadvi has written a long and passionate letter (in Arabic!) to the Saudi government offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth as his contribution to a "powerful global Islamic army" he has proposed in order to fight Shia militants in Iraq and "help Muslims in need" elsewhere. The army would become part of a Caliphate that he wants Saudis to set up for the Muslim ummah, the international Muslim community.

He also suggested that terrorists should not be referred to as terrorists as they were engaged in a "noble cause'' and called for a "confederation'' of all jihadi organisations so that they could transform themselves into a single "powerful global force".
I guess the author of this article is a moron that is why he called this man a scholar. I do not know how many Islamic rudalis of our Media would want this man arrested.

Neo

Wow, if 100.000 Indian shiah volunteers for fighting in Iraq was not enough, here we have 500.000 sunni recruits?

I have always said that Indian muslims are no different than the rest of the islamic world and here is the second proof.

sydsnyper

Country flag
offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth is not the same as 500,000 have been raised

...and were you really counting Indian flight tickets to know about the 100K Indian Shias serving in Iraq????

While you are taking jabs at Indians, is ISIS/IS sending blown up paki bits back home for cremation????

Wow, if 100.000 Indian shiah volunteers for fighting in Iraq was not enough, here we have 500.000 sunni recruits?

I have always said that Indian muslims are no different than the rest of the islamic world and here is the second proof.

Neo

offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth is not the same as 500,000 have been raised

...and were you really counting Indian flight tickets to know about the 100K Indian Shias serving in Iraq????

While you are taking jabs at Indians, is ISIS/IS sending blown up paki bits back home for cremation????
Did I claim that 1 lakh volunteers are fighting in Iraq?
They volunteerd to fight as reported here in DFI in another thread.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Your statement indicated they are fighting in Iraq, you said VOLUNTEERS not VOLUNTEERED

Did I claim that 1 lakh volunteers are fighting in Iraq?
They volunteerd to fight as reported here in DFI in another thread.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
that's just fantastic - those 100,000 are brave enough to volunteer for jihad

now let's see if they are also brave enough to give their names and addresses to IAF ( or better still to RAW )

RAW will pick them up from their homes without cost and arrange free IAF one way flights
to Saudi Arabia,
cancel their Indian citizenship and instead give them Saudi Arabian papers so that now they can LEGALLY do Jihad work for Saudi full-time !

it's a win win situation
India wins ( for obvious reasons ) and Saudi Arabia wins by getting free labour

Last edited:

Neo

Your statement indicated they are fighting in Iraq, you said VOLUNTEERS not VOLUNTEERED

My bad, I should have included the link in my post.

Neo

that's just fantastic - those 100,000 are brave enough to volunteer for jihad

now let's see if they are also brave enough to give their names and addresses to IAF ( or better still to RAW )

RAW will pick them up from their homes without cost and arrange free IAF one way flights
to Saudi Arabia,
cancel their Indian citizenship and instead give them Saudi Arabian papers so that now they can LEGALLY do Jihad work for Saudi full-time !

it's a win win situation
India wins ( for obvious reasons ) and Saudi Arabia wins by getting free labour
Do you realise the potential threat to internal security? If they can volunteer for Iraq, they can easily be recruited by jihadists.

I have seen many non chalant, sarcastic and jingoistic reactions by Indians but no one actually raised concern about their numbers or the motivation to take such a drastic turn. Do these volunteers still consider themselves Indian first snd muslim second?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Do you realise the potential threat to internal security? If they can volunteer for Iraq, they can easily be recruited by jihadists.

I have seen many non chalant, sarcastic and jingoistic reactions by Indians but no one actually raised concern about their numbers or the motivation to take such a drastic turn. Do these volunteers still consider themselves Indian first snd muslim second?
good points and i appreciate your logic.

My angle is to question whether they really have the guts !

They volunteered for Jihad ? really have the guts for it ? - then go whole hog ! dont just
"volunteer " - they can easily get an airline ticket and go there - DO IT instead of volunteer !

No they wont - these are the kind of people who will complain and "volunteer" for jihad while at the
same time cry and play the victim to get "reservations" in India's system

Don't take them seriously !

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Just give them some big place to fight and let then die, world doesn't need any of them.

JBH22

The Guy talks sense when he wants :)

Anyways those who cannot live with infidels can always cross over to the land of pure of Bakistan and Bangladesh.

Any plan to welcome your biradaars.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Scholar?

The mutton headed Maulanas are scholars?

Maybe for those who feel the Koran is knowledge.

In the real world, the Koran is just a book and no more.

In fact, most of them who call themselves as scholars are basic obscurantist idiots.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Well, aren't they prize idiots?

Are you suggesting that all in the Islamic world are idiots?

Isn't Muslims fighting Muslim total idiocy?

Or Islam is a fragmented and confused ideology that divide the very folks who believe in it?

If that is so, not only your second opinion, but your first opinion is right.

Hate for your own religious adherents is the call of Allah? That to my mind is idiotic!

You also display the same hate in Pakistan and so you find yourself in a total chaotic condition and cannot restore being on even keel.

All cannot be the Khalifa and yet you all feel you are the sole direct inheritors of your Prophet!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do these volunteers still consider themselves Indian first snd muslim second?
Heard of Taqiyya?

Enjoy and apply your mind instead of asking questions to inflame.

However Taqiyya is not what is practised by all Indian Moslems. Only those who are attracted to 'true' (Wahhabi) Islam.

All others are kaffirs as per the Wahhabis.

Are you a Wahhabi?

If not then, I take it, as per the ISIS, that you are a Kaffir.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well if what NEO says true and if Indian Muslims are not Indian first then they should leave INDIA immediately and settle in their land of safe heaven, pakistan........

"WELL NEO, U R NOTHING BUT A FOOL TO SAY THAT INDIAN MUSLIMS ARE NOT INDIANS FIRST"

Have you forgot the MISSILE MAN OF INDIA..... Even still if you say that Indian Muslims are not Indians first then this shows the typical brainless pakistani mentality..... :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles