Muslim protesters brand war heroes as " Murderers"

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by satyam, Jun 16, 2010.

1. satyam

satyam New Member

3. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Senior Member Senior Member

Best i can define this situation like "Kisi ko 1 ungli pakdne do to woh gardan pakdne lagta hai".

These muslim immigrants should remember that this is Britain, which run by its own policy, not Ahamdinijad's and Khomeini's Iran or wahabi's KSA.

4. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

LOL! And then they blame why their community is being maligned. What do they expect Westerners to react with, with them living in their country, enjoying their benefits, living off their facilities and cursing them? I am surprised that far right have not gone berserk yet. This is the reason why right wing is rising worldwide, especially in West.

5. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

If western right wing had its way they wouldn't leave India....they view everyone from egypt to bangladesh as same.

It is not good thing to hope they come into power in west.

6. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

if thats point then what hell this people are doing in kafir land they must be in their muslim country land serving their mullas and dictators . England must now really get strict with this kind of people . Attitude of soft handling with this kind of people wont be good for england

7. The Messiah

dont worry anoop...this is there payback.

you always reap what you sow. allies of pak will suffer...there are no two ways about it.

8. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

I know that they don't like us either. But the best part is, the dumbheads in the picture (mostly our dear neighbours from the looks of it) have run afoul of European right wing and the clash of these two would be a matinee show for us Indians to watch. Now for example BNP is one of the most "anti-Asian" group in UK. However, lately it shocked the world when it accepted a few Indians into its fold.

You see, when the boundaries of enemies changes, so do alliances and hates.

9. The Messiah

bnp are wankers....there philosophy isn't far from the nazis themselves. it was particularly hilarious when a sikh joined them and was screaming to deport all immigrants :emot15:

uk and usa are no saints...they had very clear hand in pak and its policies. they had no problem with them while we were the only ones suffering...likewise i couldn't care what happens to them.

infact all of this terrorism started because of meddling by westerners to fight against soviets and by installing puppet regimes across the middle east to have control over its resources which angered the people and they went to the mullahs. west has never cared about India and will never care about it either.

10. pankaj nema

pankaj nema Senior Member Senior Member

Throughout Europe anti muslim sentiment is rising

IN UK atleast the right wing BNP has now come in support of Indians saying that there fight is with Islamic fundamentalists.

But UK Muslims are definitely very agressive .They hold frequent anti west demonstrations and while even shouting slogans in the street the MURDEROUS look is there on their faces.

In future there would be a big riot in UK between Muslims and whites

11. The Messiah

if muslims are kicked out first then next will be turn of remaining others. nazis only started out against jews but soon treated all non-aryans as sub-humans. anyone who thinks right-wing westerner will not have views/motives against Indians living in there land is deluding themselves. Even avg brit calls Indians paki so according to them all are same.

bare in mind majority of uk muslims are of pakistan origin and that certainly tells a story...

12. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

This is like a six month old story, but in any case to say that there is NO anti-Muslim prejudice in British media is completely wrong. Particularly when you are talking about tabloids like Daily Mail. Sure there might be some crazy Muslims who the British media helps in getting maximum airtime but then to say that this is why there is anti-Muslim sentiment is missing the big picture. There are British muslim soldiers as well who are fighting in Afghanistan as well as those who are opposing the war out of their sense of moral obligations along with other non-Muslim anti-war protestors.

Check out this Independent article on patently wrong articles on Muslim and how they are portrayed int he British press.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  13. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I am afraid such things will happen since British Govt has a rather lax policy towards handling religious rants.

In ARRSE (British Army unofficial website), there was a mention of a case where an Afghanistan returned wounded soldier in a NHS hospital was manhandled and thrashed by Pakistani origin civilians. Such rowdies should have been themselves in jail.

My take on all this type of stupidness is the Country comes first, always and every time, over other factors.

If someone does not like that, then that someone might as well find a country that allows treachery to be its national pastime!

The point is simple, if I am a citizen of Britain, then I must follow their custom.

That is what is done when one visits Saudi Arabia. Foreign women cover up every aspect of their body and I am told that foreign men drink within the confines of their homes!

I am told during Ramadan, even in more 'liberal' Middle East countries, you cannot eat in the open during Ramazan!

This type of silly behaviour as is seen in Britain is what gets the hackles up against those who are favouring the fundamentalists because of religion. And the religion, to be frank, does not favour such fundamentalist thoughts!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010