Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by ashdoc, Sep 18, 2013.
â€˜Islam is beautifulâ€™: Muslim beauty pageant challenges Miss World - The Times of India
Well it is against Islam, do I need to say more?
Wasn't there a fatwa that beauty contests are unislamic?
Entrance test for 72 virgin Society.
Like it or not, Muslims girls are beautiful.
Take the burqa off and they are stunning; well, a vast majority.
Sajia Ilmi is one. Compare her with the rest of those on the TV debates.
That apart, note the way she puts across her points.
Also the BJP Muslim spokesperson from Gujarat.
But not Teesta. She is not a born Muslim, just married to Javed Anand, though I don't know if Anand is a Muslim name.
Can't wait for the Burkini/Swimsuit Round.
I just fapped
Muslimah World pageant winner Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola said it was "thanks to almighty Allah" that she had won the contest. Ajibola received 25 million rupiah ($2,200) and trips to Mecca and India as prizes. "We're just trying to show the world that Islam is beautiful," she said. (AFP Photo)
Muslim beauty pageant challenges Miss World | Page 9 | The Times of India
Why trips to India? Is it because India is home to largest Muslim population or is it because muslims across the world likes to visit India once in a life time like how they intent to visit Mecca.
Interesting gift( trip to India)
The talent part of the contest will also be interesting......
The contestants are only allowed to wear Burqa....
Round 1: Sports Round
- Stone throwing contest 1 (winner measured by distance thrown)
- Stone throwing contest 2 (winner measured by accuracy)
- Sheikh chase (outrun a rich arab sheikh and his bodyguards who has purchased you from your parents, while wearing a burqa)
Round 2: Talent round
- Business Presentation: Hezbollah or Hamas? Making the right investment choice
- Interest free economy: A dissertation on how interest on money is haram and discussion on viable economic models without interest.
- Women rights: Why Burqa is emancipating for women.
Round 3: Culture and religion
- Burqa designing contest ( measured on the scale of ugliness, miniaturisation of eye slit, ability to cover ankles while walking)
- Halal food contest (contestants must display the halal way of butchering an animal before proceeding)
- Display of skills from 'The Perfumed Garden', the halal guide to love making.
I think they should Participate in Jihad to make Fundamental qualification of Miss Muslim
Thats Asma Khan - smart, articulate and good looking.
Shazia is I think one of the best looking politicos !
But how do one know the one behind Burkha is a man or women ??
That's the Million Dollar question...
What a waste...
... Yawn ...
Separate names with a comma.