Muslim Mob lynches Hindu Man for using Horn

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@saty - please send message to the moderators if you have any issues rather than posting on random threads.
Discussions on problems within Hindu society(like castes) is halal but the same on Islam and its societies is haram. Is that it?

Am I missing something here?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/islams-hidden-history-muhammads-images-paintings.71979/

I SIMPLY posted some Islamic pictures, @tarunraju as a sincere dhimmi deleted that thread without any reason.

Note:All images are DISPLAYED in western MUSEUMS,dhimmitude and HINDU moral high ground :frusty::frusty:

BTW food for though, only 2 persons responded in that thread FRYCRY and Punjab 47
Exactly cultural defense, is first line of national defense.

Good old days of DFI, were when any issue showing Hindus in good light was banned & this site was like NDTV.

Go look at my old account @Jatt.Hindustan you will see.

& Since we know secular/liberal/atheist is christian-lite what more to say about

@tarunraju
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Why should he individually talk to mods when this is large issue.

Even something that can be used as leverage to divide Islam. Are we drawing images of child rapist mohammad?

No just pointing out ones drawn by MUSLIMS THEMSELVES CENTURIES AGO, ACROSS SECTS, CULTURES & REGIONS.

:pound::pound::pound:

We can obviously see the point that it creates 'controversy' but, in mind of christian/muslim not selling them your sister & refusing to eat cow is 'controversial' will you bow there as well?

This site would probably get charge by GOI because of that thread though @saty India is a secular shithole atm.

We need to restore it to Bharat Varsh King of all 14 Lokas.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/islams-hidden-history-muhammads-images-paintings.71979/

I SIMPLY posted some Islamic pictures, @tarunraju as a sincere dhimmi deleted that thread without any reason.

Note:All images are DISPLAYED in western MUSEUMS,dhimmitude and HINDU moral high ground :frusty::frusty:

BTW food for though, only 2 persons responded in that thread FRYCRY and Punjab 47
Please do not post Muhammad's picture as it prohibited in Islam and in India law does not allows to hurt someone's religious feeling, no matter how much convincing you feel it. If you do not respect law, law will not respect you, one single picture of Muhammad posted by you is enough to send you to the jail, logical discussion is different thing. Lets make DFI clean of such things and ward off the legal consequences away. :)

cannonfodder

Country flag
These post are offtopic. @tarunraju @Sakal Gharelu Ustad please push some of above posts(also my post) to chit chat thread.

Many hindus/dharmic religions feel same way when cow is killed.
So can GOI jail everyone eating cow meat in India? ---> no

The more others gave away rights the more aggressive Islamic community will become. If you don't stand up to our rights who will? Now anything said against Islam is indigestible for Muslims, so where do we draw a line. :confused1: Should we stop saying what is true???

@saty rightly points out that those pictures were drawn by muslims themselves. Let Islamists decide whether they were kaffirs, murtads or they are wrong in first place. Unfortunately he has to point it out because Muslims seem to be not discussing this at all.:dude:

Such Muhammad's images should have been published in all newspapers and media sources. This could have distributed the risk involved in publishing. Instead the entire world sat silent fearing Jihadi attack and it came. The world is re-enforcing the Islamic belief that they don't need to change their ways but everyone else needs to change according to their primitive ways to avoid violence.:frown:

Please do not post Muhammad's picture as it prohibited in Islam and in India law does not allows to hurt someone's religious feeling, no matter how much convincing you feel it. If you do not respect law, law will not respect you, one single picture of Muhammad posted by you is enough to send you to the jail, logical discussion is different thing. Lets make DFI clean of such things and ward off the legal consequences away. :)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
THE NEWS THAT WASN'T (from the last week):

X-post from another thread:

UP .. the unfortunate region where extremists of a specific bent of mind get a lot of support from the ruling party and hence are never under pressure & thus seem to go ahead with their sabotage activities sans any fear.

See below articles on how many sabotage attempts have been happening in the last week. It seems National IB sent some generic alert messages but state police could not prevent the action of sabotage from being mounted in the first place but were very lucky that no damaging incident happened (because of faulty components in the devices used or pure sheer luck inspite of the deliberate activities aimed at life loss going on many times).

In Punjab incident at Gurdaspur too - we could see that train tracks were rigged for bomb blasts but due to faulty devices - no blast happened even though trains ran along in the early morning darkness past the same tracks fitted with bombs.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/luckn...areli-route/story-5IakaHghs4SYQcs10Z9nSK.html

A major train mishap was averted on the busy Lucknow-Rae Bareli route on Friday after miscreants cut around 50cm of railway track between Kankaha and Mohanlalganj stations, around 30km from Lucknow.

The matter came to light around 2:30am when an alert driver sensed some abnormality in the tracks during the train movement and reported it to the station master, suggesting immediate checking of the railway track between both the stations. “An unusual sound in the wheels made me suspicious. I somehow crossed the track and on reaching Mohanlalganj, I examined the train and found oil leak in the engine. I informed the station master at once,” said KK Verma, loco pilot of Prayag—Lucknow Express.

The station master informed the headquarters and the engineering division immediately arrived to check the track. Officials and engineers learnt that around 50cm of the railway track was missing. “It’s a good portion of track that was missing. It was something very serious, which we haven’t experienced in our entire service so far,” a senior officer said
“It was intentional and we have found a blade from the site as well. It clearly shows that it’s not a natural rail fracture,” said Hemant Kumar, senior divisional security commissioner.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...call-delays-shatabdi/articleshow/49209239.cms

Police said in Farrukhabad that the bomb was set to go off at 6.20 AM, minutes before Mainpuri passenger train was to depart at 6.40 am.

An alert Government Railway Police patrol team detected a "bomb-like" object was lying on platform number one near an old storehouse at Farrukhabad station, throwing security personnel into a tizzy.

Acting swiftly, railway officials evacuated passengers from the platform, halted the movement of trains and immediately contacted a bomb disposaal squad in Kanpur, they said.

The bomb disposal squad led by MK Pandey confirmed it was a bomb timed to explode at 6.20 AM, but it did not go off as the timer developed a problem.

These incidents have come amid reports of ISIS planning to expand its network in Uttar Pradesh, where alleged sympathisers of the Islamic State are under the scanner of the Union Home Ministry.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/state-editions/special-forces-deployed-for-up-indian-railways.html

Four separate activities targeting Indian Railway in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday pointed towards a sleeping modules gearing up to avenge the action taken against terror forces, recently being capital and life imprisonment to those involved in serial railway blast in Mumbai more than two decades back.

What further buttress apprehension of some group behind the new move in the State is that intelligence agencies had already alerted the cops of such action. Senior police and railway officials also not denied the hands of terror forces behind the incident and said that they were making investigation on all aspects and had even pressed the services of Anti-Terrorists Squad (ATS) and Special Task Force (STF) to get some breakthrough behind the modules involved in the incident.

The biggest terror activity has been averted at Farukkabad railway station, when a passenger located a timer bomb planted at Platform No-1 on Saturday morning.
clearly, didn't make it to primetime (am i right?!) because Modi wasn't an easy target.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
and BTW, did you guys know that on Janmaashtami had occurred a Kunming-kind attack in delhi?!

@Rowdy ?!

thethinker

Country flag
THE NEWS THAT WASN'T (from the last week):

In Punjab incident at Gurdaspur too - we could see that train tracks were rigged for bomb blasts but due to faulty devices - no blast happened even though trains ran along in the early morning darkness past the same tracks fitted with bombs.

clearly, didn't make it to primetime (am i right?!) because Modi wasn't an easy target.
Don't be so sure.

These anti national elements often hiding themselves as ultra leftists and supported by presstitutes would probably spin this as Modi's fault because the bomb devices were faulty.

Maybe trend #makeinindia or #moditimerfail on social media just because they can.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Don't be so sure.

These anti national elements often hiding themselves as ultra leftists and supported by presstitutes would probably spin this as Modi's fault because the bomb devices were faulty.

Maybe trend #makeinindia or #moditimerfail on social media just because they can.
the more formal presstitutes aside, i would expect the likes of an internet bimbo and a pron-writer to indulge in such (usual) mutual inter-wanking.

fyodor

Country flag
Reading about all the incidents happening in India these days convinces me that we should enjoy the last remaining days of Bharat-varsh left. India will be an Islamist hellhole with Owaisi type leaders openly calling for massacre of hindus soon because of demographic change and secular netas and media expediting the process.

Remember during the mughal rule, a muslim could spit in the mouth of a hindu worker if they wanted to do so. Denying invited lashes. Today we have something close to it although in the intellectual sphere where if you tell the truth about Islam than you are debarred for the rest of your public life. That has forced even Modi to spit lies of 'secularism' these days.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Reading about all the incidents happening in India these days convinces me that we should enjoy the last remaining days of Bharat-varsh left. India will be an Islamist hellhole with Owaisi type leaders openly calling for massacre of hindus soon because of demographic change and secular netas and media expediting the process.

Remember during the mughal rule, a muslim could spit in the mouth of a hindu worker if they wanted to do so. Denying invited lashes. Today we have something close to it although in the intellectual sphere where if you tell the truth about Islam than you are debarred for the rest of your public life. That has forced even Modi to spit lies of 'secularism' these days.

Sandeep Balakrishna's tweet:

Blogging against Barkha's brand of "journalism" cost me two jobs & 8 months of unemployment. Never said sorry for the blogs.
SB's erstwhile blog was an absolute must-read for any sane individual! now his twitter-feed should be religiously followed.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

The blame is on the self loathing Hindu morons really and not on Muslims. They are just being too clever by half while Hindus are being absolute morons

asingh10

Self flagellation and despairing won't help. Spreading awareness will, that's all we can do in our current roles. Rattle THEM! They hate facts.

fyodor

Country flag
The blame is on the self loathing Hindu morons really and not on Muslims. They are just being too clever by half while Hindus are being absolute morons
I read some of the comments on the bakistani terrorist forum. The hindus there are behaving like it's their society to blame. They have taken this selective propaganda to their heart! Utter morons.

When I told them about similar incidences in the 'secular' religion, I got disliked and my posts were hidden because of negative ratings. Seems like some hindus have already lost it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I read some of the comments on the bakistani terrorist forum. The hindus there are behaving like it's their society to blame. They have taken this selective propaganda to their heart! Utter morons.

When I told them about similar incidences in the 'secular' religion, I got disliked and my posts were hidden because of negative ratings. Seems like some hindus have already lost it.
Dude, most of the Indians who inhabit the shit hole called PDF are self respect lacking whores. You can't judge the general mindset on that. But in general, the Hindus have been lacking in awareness and self respect. It will take some 2 decades to change that, if we can correct the syllabus.

vayuu1

Country flag
this:

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Sadhus Brutally and Mercilessly Beaten in Varanasi by Akhilesh’s Police

It is not a secret that the champions of “secularism” – Congress, SP, BSP, NCP, AAP, etc are experts in Muslim appeasement. And in order to appease a particular community, they have done many atrocities on Hindus in the past and they are still doing it to this date.

UP’s Samajwadi Party Government headed by Akhilesh Yadav has always boasted about it’s secular credentials but the police firing on Kar Sevaks in the 90s had shown how it is anti-Hindu.

Another such incident happened recently in Varanasi. A few days back in Varanasi, an atrocity took place which was mostly hidden from rest of the country. Sadhus and Saints were brutally and mercilessly beaten by Akhilesh Yadav’s UP Police.

Before we tell you the whole background of this incident, have a look at the video of the attack on Sadhus.

Now, the Background

2 years back, Samajwadi party government had made a law stating that Ganesh Visarjan won’t be allowed to be done in the rivers of the state. This step was appreciable as it would reduce river pollution happening on Ganesh Visarjan day. It was said that alternate arrangements in the form of some ponds and other water bodies would be digged for Visarjan in Uttar Pradesh.

While this was done in most other cities in Uttar Pradesh, proper Visarjan facilities were not created in Varanasi. On uproar from the Hindu community, the authorities allowed the Saints and Sadhus to do Ganesh Visarjan in the river Ganga last year.

Due to the serious mismanagement by SP government, alternate arrangements were not made even this year. Assuming that similar to last year, Sadhus could do Visarjan in the rivers this year do, the helpless sadhus tried to do the same this year. However, this time police came down heavily on them on the directions of the UP Government. Have a look at a few pictures of this incident.

Indian Media which debates 24 hours on issues like Beef ban didn’t even telecast this incident. Only a handful of newspapers, mostly locals and Hindi dailies published this news. Here is a picture of the article published in Amar Ujala and Dainik Jagran which are the leading Hindi Dailies in the north.

basturd (circumcised)d!ck-suckers! can do all arrangements to cover up statues on bakreid, but no not here! am sure this has to do with the city's Modi-connection!
http://satyavijayi.com/exclusive-video-sadhus-brutally-and-mercilessly-beaten-in-varanasi-by-akhileshs-police/
had there been such a protest from muslims say for no arrangement for muharram juloos, and you could've imagined the response of the gutter-borns!
And u know what rundi tv was blaming sadhu 's for that.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
And u know what rundi tv was blaming sadhu 's for that.
had they been critical of the police or the UP govt. then THAT would've been a surprise. this is a normal day in the red light studios of these randified merchants.

BTW was it english rndtv or the Hindi one?

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
had they been critical of the police or the UP govt. then THAT would've been a surprise. this is a normal day in the red light studios of these randified merchants.

BTW was it english rndtv or the Hindi one?

The hindi one , they are also taking que from the farta slut and co.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
And on pdf those lode lassans are saying he is from RSS.
its very tough to believe what you ppl have been telling abt PDF, ie, abt the Indian members there. i mean it sounds like those members are actually impostors posing as Indians & posting crap there to make Indian public look like fools (more than what they actually are). otherwise who in their 'right' mind would join a paki forum & then also act like an assified apologist?! had once read that PDF or some similar-sounding forum is compromised and is a portal of hackers or something. havent ever seen that forum, but through google-searches have seen the pages of **********. i hope they aren't the same?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles