Muslim Mania - Jalgaon

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Kshatriya87, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

3. Kshatriya87

4. Illusive

Illusive Senior Member Senior Member

Stopping a govt. employe from doing his duty. Using religion as tool to threaten and dissuade the official from doing his work. So whats stopping the cops from arresting him.

Who is this guy though.

maomao likes this.
  5. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Whatever happen to the land of great marathas and Shivaji ?

6. Kshatriya87

He is some MLA or corporator.

The gareeb Muslim should realise that if he cannot afford a 100 bucks fine, he shouldn't be breaking laws.

Instead of telling cops not to fine Muslim boys, he should be telling Muslim boys not to break laws.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OneGrimPilgrim, maomao and A chauhan like this.
  7. Kshatriya87

Marathas were not as brutal as dogras. They allowed the Muslims to stay alongside Marathas peacefully. That's what happened.

OneGrimPilgrim and maomao like this.
  8. Bornubus

MNS or Shiv Sena should take care of these outlaws,instead of beating a Poor Hindu Bihari/UP wala.

Shiv Sena is the only party i trust,which has a consistent policy since its inception unlike backstabbing BJP.

OneGrimPilgrim and spikey360 like this.
  9. Kshatriya87

Right. But they don't have enough influence in northern Maharashtra.

Bornubus likes this.
  10. lcafanboy

lcafanboy Regular Member

Please share this video on whatsapp, facebook, and other social media so that government higher authorities are forced to take action against this bastard. What this will do authorities will have to track down this man and take action. He could be and should be charged with threatening an on duty police men and stopping him from performing his duty and saving an offender. So please download this video by going to youtube and download it by real player or copy paste link in keepvid to download the video or share it directly from your mobile. Police higher ups will take notice and will take action against this men. So please do it for the betterment of nation.

11. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

@Bornubus

just over one puny and petty incident you question shivaji and great marathas,

both are not here now,

but because of them,

now muslim only bs talk,

he is just bs that policeman and it was only traffic police,

dare him to do police officer,

only bs,

yeh kar lunga,woh kar lunga,sabko hata dunga.

12. Bornubus

I said the land of Great Marathas.

13. asingh10

asingh10 Senior Member Senior Member

No worries mate, to counter we just need true secularism + free market of religions modeled after Kerala + free market economics + 100% literashy.......that will save us for sure. After all don't forget it is the Hindus who are traitors and destroying this country. Sooner they are dealt with the better with.

OneGrimPilgrim and Mad Indian like this.
  14. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

@asingh10 don't you know, as per true secularists like @Illusive, getting rid of muzzies will turn our country into an Islamic shitholes :lol:

15. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I don't know when Hindu idiots are gonna wake up and smell coffee. Imperialist militant ideology like Islam requires an equally violent imperialist response. Nazis and fascists were defeated by brute force, not by mollycoddling with them and Islam is no different.

Turn them into second class citizens legally and see how quickly these rats fall in olace

OneGrimPilgrim and Kshatriya87 like this.
  16. DarthVader

DarthVader Regular Member

oh yes....shiv sainiks and mns goons become impotent hijras...when it comes to peaceful representatives of religion of peace.....but hey....must beat that Bihari or up bhaiya who came to take some test in Maharashtra...oh how much mighty Maratha's have fallen! :/

17. asingh10

Only a pathologically ill person will talk in terms of strong muslim-pussy kaffir and claim victim hood in the same breath.

Kshatriya87 likes this.
  18. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

These type of activities is very common in muslim majority areas and ghettos.....it's very difficult for police to operate and punish law offenders no doubt we has such high number of goons, thugs and smugglers from such a peaceful minority community when compared to others!

Recently, a group of muslims in Delhi beat up 2 traffic police cops for fining muslims for tripping and not wearing helmet, however DP launched a full fledged operations on the muslims colony to catch the perpetrators! In Moradabad few year ago a DCP or ACP was dragged and lynched by the islamic mob because a pig entered a mosque and riots followed, such examples are numerous!

Threat and intimidation is how these islamists maintain their ghettoos somehow its an nternational scenario....for example French / belgian muslims have no connections to Indian ghettos somehow they tend to operate on same fundamentals, ever imagine from where they get these directives on operating their ghettos in exactly same fashion? :) (Hindt: these are age old tactics for expansion). However, in India they are unsuccessful to create complete no go zones due to strong policing and monitoring of their activities!

OneGrimPilgrim, asingh10 and Bornubus like this.
  19. asingh10

In Bollywood movies, they even brag about the ghetto culture and how police can't get into their areas. Just shows how brazen they have become.

0:29 :

Fakir 'Bhai' to Police officer : Apki shakal dekh k mai gum kha gaya. Woh kya hai naa sab, apna area me boht wasab hai. Awaaz deta tha naa toh 500 ladke log jama ho jate the. Last time jo senior the na unko poocho, gali me jeep dala 5 din laga nikalne ko. Neeche se lekar upar tak pohonch hai apni, sab jante hai apun ko. (I took pity looking at your face. I've a lot of respect/street cred in the area, had I given 1 shout 500 boys would have showed up. Ask your senior who was posted here last time round, he could not get his jeep out of the ghetto for 5 days. I know everyone from bottom to top. Everyone knows me.)

This is actually not far from reality in many places of the country.

maomao likes this.
  20. Kshatriya87

Its already circulating on facebook

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  21. Kshatriya87

@Bornubus is not blaming marathas. He's only disappointed that such a land of brave marathas is suffering from this. Besides, its not just Maharashtra. Its everywhere in India. Go to Hyderabad and you will see how they mob up against you.

Bornubus likes this.