Muslim girls are wandering with non-Muslim boys

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Mr.Ryu, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

Hyderabad, August 11:

(Siasat News) The incidents of shamelessness in the name of higher education are on the increase day by day in Muslim society. Without caring for the piety of the month of Ramazan, Muslim girls are wandering along with non-Muslim boys without any hesitation. The shameless activities of the Muslim girls are becoming cancerous for the Muslim society. They are also proving to be dangerous for young Muslim boys. They are becoming the victims of the police atrocities. Taking advantage of such incidents, the communal minded elements exiting in the police force are bent upon ruining the future of the young Muslim boys by targeting them.

One such shameless incident occurred within the area of Dabeerpura police station yesterday. Some sincere Muslim youths tried to stop a Muslim girl for indulging in such shameless activities. She was going on a motor cycle along with a non-Muslim companion. It is reported that the non-Muslim boy and the Muslim girl are the classmates of M.B.A course. When both of them were going on a motor cycle, some Muslim youths saw them. They stopped them and asked their names and address. Meanwhile, the Muslim youths started beating the non-Muslim boy. They took him to a shop and made him sit there. As soon as police got this information, it became alert. On the basis of the complaint lodged by the non-Muslim boy, police arrested the shop keepers Sajid and Afroze in whose shop the boy was made to sit by the Muslim youths. The police troubled the shop keepers and they have beaten them also when they were fasting.

The police denied them beating and said that they were taken into police custody only as eye witnesses.

On receiving information, the spokesmen of Majlis Bachao Tehreek Mr. Majeedullah Khan Farhath reached the police station, Dabeerpura. He lodged his protest on troubling the shop keepers for no reasons. He contacted the higher officials of police and got them released from police custody.

The statement made by the Inspector of police of Dabeerpura Mr. Rajasekhar is different from the facts. He stated that some Muslim youths saw the non-Muslim boy and the Muslim girl going together on the motor cycle and started beating them.

Police has registered a case on the complaint lodged by Ashwin Pawar. He is said to a student of M.B.A. at Sanskruthi College. Since the Muslim girl was his classmate. He was taking her to college for getting the hall ticket for examination. Some Muslim youths surrounded them at Malakpet fire station.

SOURCE

And they call it religion of peace :tsk: shame for all true followers of Islam unless they take them head on from inside.

3. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Just pointing out your post is contradicting itself.

If you believe it is not a religion of peace then what the two boys did was right since they are true follower. But second part of your post implies that girl is a true follower and people like her should tackle the extremists which negates your earlier presumption regarding religion of peace.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    Oracle likes this.
  4. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Reverse Love-Jihad?

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Can't have double standards.

But beating people up should not be tolerated.

Oracle and Sikh_warrior like this.
  5. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

whats wrong with a girl going to college on non-Muslim persons bike??
    is it OK if he is a Muslim.

well they are on road, not in the corners of some stupid park.
    these majlis is a real problem in hyderabad

maomao likes this.
  6. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Keeping aside the terminology of "love Jihad", "reverse love Jihad" and all that, let us look at this incident in isolation.

Now, a guy takes a girl behind his bike, and a group of strangers stops them and interferes. They forcibly take the girl away to some shop, and then begin beating the boy. The police does what it should do, and begins giving a danda to these men.

And this piece of turd, the writer of this farticle, moans about it calling it "injustice against Muslims".

Which civilized country in the world will tolerate this behaviour? Is this the kind of country we want India to be? It is not about "sauce for the goose being sauce for the gander". It is just a case of a bunch of scum who should have been hung upside down in a police lock-up and beaten unconscious. Plain and simple. The asshole who wrote this article moans that the police "beaten the men even when they were fasting". I say, the beating was not enough, if the men were not beaten to unconsciousness, and beaten so badly that they don't think about "societal policing" ever in their lives again, I say the beating was not enough.

This is intolerable.

blank_quest, Rage, Oracle and 8 others like this.
  7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Couple of issue that perplexes me.

1. Without caring for the piety of the month of Ramazan, Muslim girls are wandering along with non-Muslim boys without any hesitation.

It is being suggested that:

(a) It is acceptable to 'wander' along with Muslim boys without hesitation during the holy month of Ramazan?

(b) That non Muslims are not something to be shunned and are unclean (for the want of an appropriate word)?

2. They are also proving to be dangerous for young Muslim boys. They are becoming the victims of the police atrocities. Taking advantage of such incidents, the communal minded elements exiting in the police force are bent upon ruining the future of the young Muslim boys by targeting them.

(a) So, if Muslim boys stop the non Muslim boy and the Muslim girl and thrash them, then the police become communal minded?

(b) And if they don't act and it becomes a chaos as it has happened in Ranchi and Mumbai, then it is the police who did not act in time, right?

3. Some sincere Muslim youths tried to stop a Muslim girl for indulging in such shameless activities. She was going on a motor cycle along with a non-Muslim companion. It is reported that the non-Muslim boy and the Muslim girl are the classmates of M.B.A course.

(a) How is taking a lift with a non Muslim to go to the same MBA class a 'shameless activity'.

(b) Would going to the class in a public bus driven by a non Muslim with a non Muslim conductor and non Muslim commuter be a 'shameless activity'? If not, why not?

4. On receiving information, the spokesmen of Majlis Bachao Tehreek Mr. Majeedullah Khan Farhath reached the police station, Dabeerpura. He lodged his protest on troubling the shop keepers for no reasons. He contacted the higher officials of police and got them released from police custody.

How very convenient.

The police has to investigate and so there must have been prima facie evidence.

Majlis Bachho?

I say, Pehle, India Bachao!

It is this type of mindless articles that incite people with aimless communal tones that ruin the harmony.

Likewise, are the communal vigilante groups of all religious hues!

8. Rahul92

Rahul92 Senior Member Senior Member

ome epic comments of that page

panduranghari and maomao like this.
  9. Rahul92

Rahul92 Senior Member Senior Member

Epic comments by girls in that page

SADAKHUSH, panduranghari and maomao like this.
  10. Sikh_warrior

Sikh_warrior Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

looking at the events of the last few weeks involving muslims of india, in which direction are they heading?

rock127 and maomao like this.
  11. warriorextreme

warriorextreme Senior Member Senior Member

Muslims of India always had only one direction and it is to make India a muslim nation by converting all the kafirs...

12. Ray

I would not say all Muslims are in one direction i.e. convert.

There are the sane people in them too!

It is the Muslim organisations who to use Blackwater's favourite term, feel that they are the THEKEDARS.

I am really worried at the way India is spiralling to its doom on communal and casteist politics and sentiments.

It goes deeper by the day!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  13. Sunder singh

Sunder singh Regular Member

india muslim r even crying for burmese and bangladeshis muslims bcoz indian dont want them to come and bcom parasite on indian economy. confused muslims r not yelling on muslim bdesh whos citizen they r.

14. warriorextreme

warriorextreme Senior Member Senior Member

Sane muslim people are very rare to find...out of all the muslim friends i have only one never tried to convert me..all others tried to give me "Educational books" which i refused to take..

15. Sunder singh

Sunder singh Regular Member

all most same experience with me they will always talk about religion these days of ramjan sometime i wonder why has religion bcom everthing for someone.

16. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

very hard to find who the mob were :taunt:
    Boy thrashed by mob in Malakpet - The Times of India

17. Ray

Maybe I have been fortunate not to have such acquaintances.

My Muslim friends and acquaintances have never tried to convert me nor give me any religious sermons.

18. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Actually Muslim girls dating/wandering with Hindu boys is a good aspect of secularism :) these Muslim boys are radicalized , a danger for our country its peace and secularism.

19. ani82v

ani82v Senior Member Senior Member

If some Hindu chaps caught their college going Mohalla girl traveling with a Muslim, what would be their reaction?

20. natarajan

natarajan Senior Member Senior Member

sagarika ghose is very angry and she may come up like is DFI secular like internet hindu :taunt:

21. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

I was discussing this yesterday on SB. I have been noticing a few very worrying things on Facebook recently. I have a lot of Muslim friends on facebook, mainly college pals. These are guys with whom I have had great times as a student. We smoked together, went partying together, bunked classes together, and there was never ever any element of religion involved - in general, all those guys involved themselves in all the "haraam" things that I (and the other Hindu boys) did.

However, I have been observing from a couple of years that these very same pals of mine have begun sharing stuff on facebook about things related to Islam, Muslim issues, and so on. In the past week or two, I have seen a huge number of shares about the "atrocities being committed on the ummah", and how "we" need to do something about it, "allah raham on our ummah", and so on and so forth.

For me, this is very worrying, that Indian Muslims are getting involved in "thekedaari" of this kind. These people I am talking about, are of course all well-to-do, with excellent education, and very much "middle class". So, where is the problem? What is causing them to change like this?

This does not bode well for India.

KS, sob and maomao like this.