Muslim Bangladeshi Maid created ruckus after stealing from house Noida society with fellow muslims

Coalmine

Country flag
Mahagun Moderne Noida : The Terrifying Story From The Owner’s Perspective

Mahagun Moderne Sector 78 Noida : Yesterday our house maid who does cleaning was asked if she has stolen money as we had intuitions that she is doing that. We told her that we have a video of her stealing money from home. She thought that she got cought and she accepted that she had stolen Rs 17000 which she asked to adjust in her salary. We denied that and said that we will inform about her in facility as she can do this in other 12 houses of Mahagun too. She insisted not to inform in facility as she will loose work. But we chose to inform in facility and asked her to come to facility with us. When asked to come to facility she ran away and the same will be cptured in cctv too. She left her phone at my home in this incident. The time was around 5:30 in the evening and on the spot i went to facility, informed everything to Mr.Ramaswami in facility and submitted the phone to him. He said you don’t worry and he will take care of it as these Maids as they do this often. I went back to home.

Then at 9 pm 2 ladies from our Society came to my home along with the husband of the maid and 2 guards. They asked us that this Maid Zora dint came back home. I informed the whole incident but suddenly her husband asked me that you have taken her phone. I thought how his husband knows that the phone is with me if his wife dint reached back home. I came to know that they are making story and the same was analysed by the mahagun ladies who came with him.

Then around 10:30 her husband came again with 2 policemen at my home. He might had called on 100 number. He was asking me that where is his wife. I informed the whole incident again to police and also told them about the phone. Policeman shouted on his husband and asked him not to disturb us. They also told me and they do these things often and you don’t need to worry. They told her husband to search for his wife outside or file a complaint as she is not here and we do not have to do anything with her.

We slept assuming that the story is over pledging not to hire any Bangladeshi Maid in future..

But in the morning they came in groups and you all know the scenario. They entered in my house by breaking the door glass. It was terrifying. It’s about our life and I am afraid about the safety of my family and kid.

I believe if searched on cctv it can be found how, when and where this maid went out of Mahagun Moderne.

https://www.thegenxtimes.com/india/...terrifying-story-from-the-owners-perspective/

SanjeevM

Country flag
We should never hire any Muslim maids. In the past a couple of such Muslim maids came to my house also seeking work. I told them politely that I don't need any maids.(even though I was looking). These horrifying incidents make our belief stronger, not to employ them.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is this craze among Indians of buying and Hiring imported stuff. Be it rifles, Aircraft, ammunition, bla bla bla or maids from Bangladesh.

Is something wrong with our heads?
Easy answer would be they are cheap but its not as straight-forward. They move in herds and take over such jobs. They make sure one not belonging to them doesn't survive in that area for long. Soon only their tribe remains and working people have no other option.

Such incidences wake people up for a bit - they act as this society seems to have. Its for the rest to follow suit.

The real solution is with the government though and they will obviously not act.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Seems like this is the footage.
So these Bangladeshi terrorist have started to show strength and do stone pelting and destroying stuff. They have gone fearless. These lungi-chaap are low level workers all over India(Delhi specially) and breeding ground of local crimes and ISI handlers. As a estimate these haramkhors are about 5-10 lakh alone in Delhi or may be more. :shock:

Just think if any Indian could do it in other country or even think of doing it.

नोएडा के सेक्टर-78 “महागुन सोसाइटी” पर भीड़ ने बोला हमला, जमकर मचाया उत्पात, देखिये वीडियो!

Tagging more so this important news doesn't get missed.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

SanjeevM

Country flag
Yamuna pushta area is filled with Bangladeshis. They were settled there by subsequent congress governments for their vote bank. This virus of Bangladeshis and Rohingya Muslims has deeply infected india internally. There have been no steps to throw them out. Many Indian states are impacted. I hope government does something.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Who the hell in his right mind would hire a frikkin Bangladeshi as a maid? I blame the owner squarely. But then these BD maids are cheaper. Saving money? Offer your servants peanuts and you get monkeys - in this case BD monkeys.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Who the hell in his right mind would hire a frikkin Bangladeshi as a maid? I blame the owner squarely. But then these BD maids are cheaper. Saving money? Offer your servants peanuts and you get monkeys - in this case BD monkeys.
A lot of maids in the NCR region are Bengali. My uncle used to have a maid for many years that went by a Hindu name. Later, when she eloped with a Muslim guy, we learnt that she was Bangladeshi.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A lot of maids in the NCR region are Bengali. My uncle used to have a maid for many years that went by a Hindu name. Later, when she eloped with a Muslim guy, we learnt that she was Bangladeshi.
I think we need to do proper checks before employing any servants, male or female and get a verification done by the local police. But then few have the time and inclination to go through the proper procedure. This 'sab chaltha hai' attitude is the bane of our society.

AnantS

Country flag
Mike, Read post 7 by Nicky. BDee sort of drive out locals labour. Its not only in NCR, but the same case in Bangalore. Most of the maids in Electronic city are BDees. Stone pelting in Assam and now in Noida, Govt has to evolve an effective strategy, stop this foolish acts of distributing India's own land as khairat to neighbors and accepting their discarded filth & making India dumping ground.

gekko

Mahagun Moderne Noida : The Terrifying Story From The Owner’s Perspective

Mahagun Moderne Sector 78 Noida : Yesterday our house maid who does cleaning was asked if she has stolen money as we had intuitions that she is doing that. We told her that we have a video of her stealing money from home. She thought that she got cought and she accepted that she had stolen Rs 17000 which she asked to adjust in her salary. We denied that and said that we will inform about her in facility as she can do this in other 12 houses of Mahagun too. She insisted not to inform in facility as she will loose work. But we chose to inform in facility and asked her to come to facility with us. When asked to come to facility she ran away and the same will be cptured in cctv too. She left her phone at my home in this incident. The time was around 5:30 in the evening and on the spot i went to facility, informed everything to Mr.Ramaswami in facility and submitted the phone to him. He said you don’t worry and he will take care of it as these Maids as they do this often. I went back to home.

Then at 9 pm 2 ladies from our Society came to my home along with the husband of the maid and 2 guards. They asked us that this Maid Zora dint came back home. I informed the whole incident but suddenly her husband asked me that you have taken her phone. I thought how his husband knows that the phone is with me if his wife dint reached back home. I came to know that they are making story and the same was analysed by the mahagun ladies who came with him.

Then around 10:30 her husband came again with 2 policemen at my home. He might had called on 100 number. He was asking me that where is his wife. I informed the whole incident again to police and also told them about the phone. Policeman shouted on his husband and asked him not to disturb us. They also told me and they do these things often and you don’t need to worry. They told her husband to search for his wife outside or file a complaint as she is not here and we do not have to do anything with her.

We slept assuming that the story is over pledging not to hire any Bangladeshi Maid in future..

But in the morning they came in groups and you all know the scenario. They entered in my house by breaking the door glass. It was terrifying. It’s about our life and I am afraid about the safety of my family and kid.

I believe if searched on cctv it can be found how, when and where this maid went out of Mahagun Moderne.

https://www.thegenxtimes.com/india/...terrifying-story-from-the-owners-perspective/
You don't need DNA test, biometric fingerprint scan, eyeball scan, blood test to find a Bangladeshi. Their nationality shows on their face. If it's dark, and looks like a monkey, then it's a Bangladeshi. I don't know how much more easier it can get.

Hindus deserve this for hiring Bangladeshis.

I don't even read Quickr ads from jihadi's and there are Hindus who employ them inside their house.

First thing is, for an upper middle class person, there is no need for a maid. It takes 10 minutes to sweep a broom on a marble floor like Dhoni's helicopter shot and 10 minutes to wash utensils if everyone is asked to wash his own plate after lunch. In rural areas, women wake at 4am and cook food for a joint family of 25, spend their whole day fetching water, then working in farms, then cooking food, again washing utensils, and there are pampered daddy's princesses who cannot even cook food and wash 3 plates in a nuclear family without the help of a maid. On top of that they hire Bangladeshi maids.

I don't know where Indians have learnt this dirty 'luxury' of keeping maids from. Even the British and Americans don't have such luxuries. One should only hire a helper if they are bed ridden or paralyzed.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I think we need to do proper checks before employing any servants, male or female and get a verification done by the local police. But then few have the time and inclination to go through the proper procedure. This 'sab chaltha hai' attitude is the bane of our society.
At that time when my uncle hired her (and I suspect the situation is worse now) there was more demand than supply for maids and they totally called the shots. I would imagine that the maid would just refuse a background check and find another job..

For the life of me I don't know how @gekko is saying that you can tell a Bangladeshi from their face. This maid looked totally like a regular Indian Bengali to my ignorant Punjabi eyes.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Does the government know about this if they do why aren't they deporting these goons.
Do we even have that option?
Bangladesh se muslim yaha ate he aur Owaisi unka aadhar card bnaya he

AnantS

Country flag
One should only hire a helper if they are bed ridden or paralyzed.
Helpers have been used as a load shedder in household works earlier too. However in today's world where both husband and wife are earning and working 9:00 to 6:00 or 8:00 jobs, helper is necessary. It helps providing employment too. Problem is these illegal /bdees, Nepalis are taking away local jobs. And its not just house maids sector, but you can find illegal bdees in construction business, taxi/auto business. And now these Bdees even own shops/businesses, if my guess is correct.

gekko

At that time when my uncle hired her (and I suspect the situation is worse now) there was more demand than supply for maids and they totally called the shots. I would imagine that the maid would just refuse a background check and find another job..

For the life of me I don't know how @gekko is saying that you can tell a Bangladeshi from their face. This maid looked totally like a regular Indian Bengali to my ignorant Punjabi eyes.
Indian Bengalis, through relatively higher standard of living have become lighter skinned and thick boned over successive generations. Compared to this, the average Bangladeshi is 4 inches shorter and thin boned, bordering on malnourishment.

See this. Indian Bengali (police) and Bangladeshi immigrants :

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles