Muslim Bangladeshi Maid created ruckus after stealing from house Noida society with fellow muslims

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yeh kaun hai bhai? Isko bolo chup chap bartan ghise..
This is what her twitter handle say

Sales & Marketing professional. Only worked in start-ups.

Looks like a Bengali Christan convert, Liberals, feminist and strong independent women that need no man.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is what her twitter handle say

Sales & Marketing professional. Only worked in start-ups.

Looks like a Bengali Christan convert, Liberals, feminist and strong independent women that need no man.
Oh, looks like heaviliy influenced by priyanka chopra who said "I don't need a man for anything except for having kids"

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Oh, looks like heaviliy influenced by priyanka chopra who said "I don't need a man for anything except for having kids"
It's comes as no surprise to me that people who support Kangress are Atheists, mooslems, Xtians, lgbt **** and hindu haters.
They will go to twitter and spread fake news.
"Oh laws Sanghis are spreading communal hatred"
"GST took away all jobs from India"
"Bangladeshi maids were pissfulls and were being tortured by their rich evil hindu owners"
"BJP are all murderers"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I never liked her and after her recent Muslim appeasement statement I have ignored her totally. She said recently that she used to go to some place in Bhopal and loved the sound of Azan coming from several mosques.This gashti should just marry a Muaslim,convert,wear a burqa and go to saudi arabia and produce 25 kids.She is not needed here.I have heard that she is also a top class prostitute. :gtfo:

Sonu Nigam Azaan row: Priyanka Chopra’s video praising Azaan goes viral as Sonu defends self

For Sonu Nigam, the morning Azaan or anything blaring over loudspeakers in the morning is ‘gundagardi’ and ‘forced religiousness’. But there are some in the industry who have a contrasting view. On Tuesday, Pooja Bhatt took to her Twitter handle to let the world know how blissful is the sound of church bells and Azaan is to her ears and now it is Bollywood’s international superstar, Priyanka Chopra, who agrees with her.

Amidst all the criticism pouring in from across the country after Sonu Nigam went on a rant about being woken up by the noise of the Azaan early in the morning, an old video of Priyanka Chopra is going viral on the internet. In the video, Priyanka is heard talking about how much she likes listening to Azaan every morning. The video which has found its way on the internet is from the last year when PeeCee was in Bhopal for the shooting of her film Gangaajal 2. “In Bhopal, the most interesting time of the day is evening when one could hear to the divine Azaan. After pack up, at sunset, I sit on my terrace here where I can listen to Azaan which probably comes from six Masjids. Those five minutes have a strange peace in it. That time of the day is my favourite and the sound of Azaan is like music to my ears,” said Priyanka in the video.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I never liked her and after her recent Muslim appeasement statement I have ignored her totally. She said recently that she used to go to some place in Bhopal and loved the sound of Azan coming from several mosques.This gashti should just marry a Muaslim,convert,wear a burqa and go to saudi arabia and produce 25 kids.She is not needed here.I have heard that she is also a top class prostitute. :gtfo:

Sonu Nigam Azaan row: Priyanka Chopra’s video praising Azaan goes viral as Sonu defends self

For Sonu Nigam, the morning Azaan or anything blaring over loudspeakers in the morning is ‘gundagardi’ and ‘forced religiousness’. But there are some in the industry who have a contrasting view. On Tuesday, Pooja Bhatt took to her Twitter handle to let the world know how blissful is the sound of church bells and Azaan is to her ears and now it is Bollywood’s international superstar, Priyanka Chopra, who agrees with her.

Amidst all the criticism pouring in from across the country after Sonu Nigam went on a rant about being woken up by the noise of the Azaan early in the morning, an old video of Priyanka Chopra is going viral on the internet. In the video, Priyanka is heard talking about how much she likes listening to Azaan every morning. The video which has found its way on the internet is from the last year when PeeCee was in Bhopal for the shooting of her film Gangaajal 2. “In Bhopal, the most interesting time of the day is evening when one could hear to the divine Azaan. After pack up, at sunset, I sit on my terrace here where I can listen to Azaan which probably comes from six Masjids. Those five minutes have a strange peace in it. That time of the day is my favourite and the sound of Azaan is like music to my ears,” said Priyanka in the video.
She tried to whore her way into hollywood by sucking directors dick, watch her antics in Quantico and then you'll know how cheap she is.
Good thing her movies are massive flops these days, Bay watch was didn't sell a dime it was supposed to.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Maulana

==============================================================================

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's comes as no surprise to me that people who support Kangress are Atheists, mooslems, Xtians, lgbt **** and hindu haters.
They will go to twitter and spread fake news.
"Oh laws Sanghis are spreading communal hatred"
"GST took away all jobs from India"
"Bangladeshi maids were pissfulls and were being tortured by their rich evil hindu owners"
"BJP are all murderers"
Ok this makes me remember a guy in FB who says he is Atheist and carries a "Singh" and "Rajput" in his name.:dude:

Earlier he often criticized BJP indirectly by posting some criminal killings and saying law and order is deteriorating and where are acche din.Now slowly showing his real colors.Now he openly supports Muslims and CONgress.He has nothing to say about WB riots or Keral.

He again shared a post of some Muslim living in Maharashtra who was ranting how is his mother scared that he is going to UP with a beard and if he would be beaten.

Below is his most ASSHOLE statement recently calling all Hindus as ASSHOLE and asking them to leave India.These people are danger to India more than Muslims since they hide under Hindu names! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Communal.png

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
These bloody liberals have such a slave mentality. These bollywood nachchayies are now eulogizing Dawood's sister. There is this movie called Haseena Parkar, movie is based on Dawoods sister . It would be a shame if this movie is screened .

And why such movie is made and released at this moment ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ok this makes me remember a guy in FB who says he is Atheist and carries a "Singh" and "Rajput" in his name.:dude:

Earlier he often criticized BJP earlier indirectly by posting some criminal killings and saying law and order is deteriorating and where are acche din.Now slowly showing his real colors.Now he openly supports Muslims and CONgress.He has nothing to say about WB riots or Keral.

He again shared a post of some Muslim living in Maharashtra who was ranting how is his mother scared that he is going to UP with a beard and if he would be beaten.

Below is his most ASSHOLE statement recently calling all Hindus as ASSHOLE. :shock:

View attachment 17891
Also the people who use hashtags on Twitter and Facebook are the worst kinds of ****, that just makes them a attention seeking whores

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Yeah because she knows she has o lick muzzie ass to survive in bollywood.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Earlier he often criticized BJP indirectly by posting some criminal killings and saying law and order is deteriorating and where are acche din.Now slowly showing his real colors.Now he openly supports Muslims and CONgress.He has nothing to say about WB riots or Keral.

Below is his most ASSHOLE statement recently calling all Hindus as ASSHOLE and asking them to leave India.These people are danger to India more than Muslims since they hide under Hindu names! :shock: :shock: :shock:

View attachment 17891
Good then. Lets apply his maintain secularity principle to Malda, Karnala, other bengal towns, kerala, assam etc

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These bloody liberals have such a slave mentality. These bollywood nachchayies are now eulogizing Dawood's sister. There is this movie called Haseena Parkar, movie is based on Dawoods sister . It would be a shame if this movie is screened .

And why such movie is made and released at this moment ?
Imagine the outrage if someone makes a movie on Godse's mother.

thethinker

Country flag
She tried to whore her way into hollywood by sucking directors dick, watch her antics in Quantico and then you'll know how cheap she is.
Good thing her movies are massive flops these days, Bay watch was didn't sell a dime it was supposed to.

The A-grade Bollywood puppets are pseudo-secular hypocrites for a reason. You can't expect to have your own views and still be successful there year after year unless you praise the aging Khans, praise "secularism", denounce Hindus and support being a Wagha Candle Worshipper.

SanjeevM

Country flag
To tackle Bangladeshi refugees menace in whole of India, government need to strike at the root of this problem.

1. All the illegal infiltration still takes place from across Bangladesh borders. Borders are defended by BSF. Either the units be replaced or their leadership changed or more technology including sensors be used to detect and thwart the intrusion and infiltration.

2. Root of the problem is West Bengal who's is ruled by Muslim lady Mamta Nano. Under Malta Nano, the state has gone from communist majority to Islam to a dangerous extent. Until Malta government is removed and a Hindu leader as strong as Yogi Adityanath is put on CM seat, this menace cannot be controlled.

3. BJP government at center should use all means to remove Mamta government. Either they implement presidents rule citing law and order and cleanse WB of Bangladeshi refugees or form an alliance with other regional parties and win the elections in the state. Seeing the population growth and additional Bangladeshi refugees and infiltrators coming in on daily basis, winning elections seems difficult until there is a demographic changes and more Hindus are settled there from UP and Bihar and other states.

4. Even if government need to appease Christians in West Bengal, government should do it to check the Muslim vote bank.

5. Hindu groups including RSS and others should start propaganda among Hindus living in WB and appraise them of the situation of Muslims becoming a majority and the present riots situation. Get these Hindus into BJP fold and do everything to remove Mamta and TMC from power.

falcon82

Country flag
Sabse pehle the MHA needs to establish an Directorate of Immigration and Nationality Services, this organisation should have the power to arrest, investigate and deport illegal immigrants. Furthermore law enforcement organisations under the MHA and other ministries require more power. For example, the IB and NIA do not have the power to conduct operations on their own. Lot of people do not know the fact that the original NIA bill formulated under the Vajpayee administration was revolutionary in itself. Mr Advani, the Home Minister at that point of time, wanted the NIA to be equipped with the capability to conduct operations any where in India to neutralise terrorists and individuals who posed a risk to national security. Perhaps the govt of the day was impressed with the success of the UP Police STF which was a one of its kind police organisation in the country in the late 90s. However the NDA-I govt was voted out of power in 2004 and the UPA came to power. Subsequently the NIA bill was watered down and after the 26/11 terror attacks, this watered down bill was passed in the parliament and the NIA was established. However the NIA which was established was a toothless organisation. Bhai NIA ka kaam hai ki terror attack ho jaye phir uska postmortem karne jao. My question is why should terror attacks take place at the first place. Neutralise the individuals or organisations behind the terror attacks. Why should the IB pass intelligence to inept state police forces and wait for them to take action, let the IB pass information to NIA and the state police forces and the NIA can take requisite action. The work the NIA is doing today, this work could have been done by the CBI too. A directorate of counter terrorism could have been established in the CBI to just investigate terror cases. Unfortunately, the MHA has made itself impotent by appeasing the states in the name of federalism. Mr P Chidambaram as the Home Minister, knew this fact, he knew that the NIA was also an impotent organisation, so he decided to set up the NCTC. But the NCTC was a still born child, and it never saw the light of the day. I wish the NDA I govt had got a second mandate from the people to administer our country. I am sure Mr Advani would have got the original NIA bill passed, I am also sure that he would have added more teeth to the law enforcement organisations under the MHA

Last edited:

falcon82

Country flag
Let's talk about the stellar performance of Mr Advani as our Home Minister, he did a lot for the MHA, adding more teeth to the ministry

1. A new department of Border Management was created under his aegis. The department of Border Management under the MHA was set up on the basis of the recommendations given by the K Subramanyam Committee. A sub committee under this committee, headed by former Union Home Secretary Shri Madhav Godbole had recommended the setting up of a dedicated Dept of Border Management under the MHA. Thank God the recommendations saw the light of the day.

2. Sashastra Seema Bal was rotting under the control of the R&AW. It was finally brought under the control of the MHA and tasked with the responsibility of guarding and patrolling the Indo-Nepal border. This transfer of control of this CAPF happened during NDA-Is period. SSB has done a fine job in effectively guarding the Indo-Nepal border

3. Each CAPF was given a geographical frontier to guard by the MHA under the NDA I govt

4. An IPS officer was first appointed as the Secretary Internal Security in the MHA during the period of NDA I. The tradition of appointing experienced IPS officers in the MHA started during Advaniji's period. Several experienced IPS officers held positions at the rank of JS, AS and Sec Internal Security. Somewhere the hegemony of the IAS lobby over important posts in the MHA was broken by the NDA I govt

lcafanboy

Country flag
Noida razes shanties of those who vandalised apartments
By
Arpan Srivastava
-
July 18, 2017

ShareTweet

Five days after a mob vandalised property at the Mahagun Moderne residential society in Sector 78, the Noida Authority on Monday razed over three dozen shanties in the area where most of the agitators lived.

On July 12, a mob armed with sticks and stones stormed the housing society following allegations that their neighbour had a spat with a family living in the luxury apartments.

The move to demolish the shanties came after Noida Authority additional CEO R. K. Mishra inspected the area on Saturday after residents of the society complained of security issues to Noida Authority CEO Amit Mohan Prasad.

“On the complaints of security due to illegal encroachment, the authority razed the shanties and makeshift shops,” said Mr. Mishra.

https://satyavijayi.com/noida-razes-shanties-vandalised-apartments/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles