Mumbai named among 'world capitals of the future'

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Mumbai named among 'world capitals of the future'

fullstory

Chicago, Sept 3 (PTI) India's financial hub Mumbai is emerging as one of the "world capitals of the future", with an expanding industrial base, the world's largest movie industry and a burgeoning middle class making the city globally prominent, a latest study has said.

Other Indian cities, Bangalore and Hyderabad, also find mention alongwith Mumbai with the two cities having "leveraged software and business services into a seemingly unstoppable growth engine," according to a Forbes.com report.

"Mumbai's prominence rests not just on an expanding industrial base, but also on the illustrious Bollywood, the world's largest movie industry. The bust of Mumbai's ridiculous housing-price boom has actually seemed to help the economy," the report by Forbes columnist and presidential fellow at Chapman University, Joel Kotkin said.

sky

when we come to india we land at mumbai airport ,before going to our village in gujarat,so my hope is the state govenment @ the goi goes on a war footing to improve the infrastructure in mumbai.roads,rail,and even hotels.anyone who wonts to be rich in india please open a budget hotel near mumbai airport,trust me you will make a fortune.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
when we come to india we land at mumbai airport ,before going to our village in gujarat,so my hope is the state govenment @ the goi goes on a war footing to improve the infrastructure in mumbai.roads,rail,and even hotels.anyone who wonts to be rich in india please open a budget hotel near mumbai airport,trust me you will make a fortune.
This is key. Without a state of the art infrastructure and public service capability that "future" will never materialize.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles