Mumbai metro completes successful trial run

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I can vouch for the Civil works & Track Construction , since i was a part of the civil contractors . Now Coaches i have no idea., I think I was told a chinese company got the contract. Chinese and Quality is an anathema .
Chinese coaches whether of High speed trains, Maglev, or their Metros are all excellent. Easy to blame Chinese but Reliance is after all Reliance ;)

SLASH

All these leakages and technical snags are expected in the first year. It is important that steps are taken to correct these issues swiftly.

Why can't we have the same coaches in the existing mumbai local trains? The tracks and station are already there. Why are we still stuck on those heavy loaded monstrosity that IR calls coaches.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
All these leakages and technical snags are expected in the first year. It is important that steps are taken to correct these issues swiftly.
Itna vishwas reliance pe ? Do you buy Vimal suits or use Reliance 3G ? :taunt1:

SLASH

Itna vishwas reliance pe ? Do you buy Vimal suits or use Reliance 3G ? :taunt1:

Lolz, no. But I know that leakages are very common after first rains. It is the same for building roofing as well. It is only after the first rains that all the leakages can be spotted. I would like to be optimistic because the Reliance Infra will continue getting infra projects.

shankyz

Country flag

Why can't we have the same coaches in the existing mumbai local trains? The tracks and station are already there. Why are we still stuck on those heavy loaded monstrosity that IR calls coaches.
Technical snags are acceptable , not leaking coaches for god's sake ! Coaches are generally tested thoroughly before delivery , speaks volumes about quality control at Reliance. This is an embarrassment for such a signature project in the financial capital of the country....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Lolz, no. But I know that leakages are very common after first rains. It is the same for building roofing as well. It is only after the first rains that all the leakages can be spotted. I would like to be optimistic because the Reliance Infra will continue getting infra projects.
FTR saar.

There is a difference between a leaking roof of your kholi and that of a metro coach.

SLASH

[video=youtube_share;ohkBuF6Fx4w]http://youtu.be/ohkBuF6Fx4w[/video]

I thought the picture was a fake. But than I found this video.
@Singh its not a leakage. God help Mumbai Metro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles