Mumbai cops arrest schoolboy for impregnating 15-yr-old girl

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If the girl is under 16 the law will assume that she is not mature enough to give her consent, therefore it is rape.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
There isnt any anti-male here.

Maybe boy has accepted his charges.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
More than anything else. this case shows how sex education is urgently needed in school.

amitkriit

amit ignorance of law is no excuse, as Ray sir has said correctly girl below 16 (14 in Manipur) it will be statutory rape, means even if girl tgive consent Law will not accept her consent and would charge the man or boy in this case with statutory rape.
Even if girl says that she is above 16 but she is not even then rape. (so you guys need to be careful).
If the girl is someone's wife then she should be 15 years old, or else it is rape.

here is the section 376 of IPC dealing with rape
What about the boy? Isn't he a minor too? The news report suggests so. In that case can the boy file a case of rape against the girl?

amitkriit

My question is why is the law lenient in favor of girls? Both of them were in relationship, and both of them created the mess they are into right now. Then why blame the boy alone?

SHURIDH

My question is why is the law lenient in favor of girls? Both of them were in relationship, and both of them created the mess they are into right now. Then why blame the boy alone?
yes both are guilty.why police single out boy only.its clear gender discrimination.

agentperry

history is witness of all the mess boys get into because of girls. thank god we dont have girl in dfi, we are in protected zone

Param

How it can be consensual if Girl files a rape case ?

How can it be legal if minor was involved ?
How do you know it is rape? Has it been proven in a court of law. Besides the boy is also a minor.

Just because the police arrests someone on complaint does not make that guy Guilty. Innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
How do you know it is rape? Has it been proven in a court of law. Besides the boy is also a minor.

Just because the police arrests someone on complaint does not make that gut Guilty. Innocent until proven guilty.
What I know is, if girl files a rape case then boy will be arrested under same charges based on police investigation.

What boy has done to prove it otherwise? Do you know if it is definately not a rape case?

Has boy or his family contested police charges ? or he has accepted the charges?

Param

What I know is, if girl files a rape case then boy will be arrested under same charges based on police investigation.

What boy has done to prove it otherwise? Do you if it is definately not a rape case?

Has boy or his family contested police charges ? or he has accepted the charges?
I don't know that, but I do know that one is deemed innocent until proven guilty.

Btw Generally speaking there have been a number of instances when a female is consensual first and later turns the table.
An accusation of rape can get sympathy as a victim rather than an immoral consensual collaborator.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't know that, but I do know that one is deemed innocent until proven guilty.

Btw Generally speaking there have been a number of instances when a female is consensual first and later turns the table.
An accusation of rape can get sympathy as a victim rather than an immoral consensual collaborator.
I will keep conspiracy out until any of you can provide further information about Boy's innocence & will take authority's action legitimate.

One sided observation of criminal cases resulting in pattern can not warrant a generic perception.

pmaitra

If the girl is a minor, then it is statutory rape, but not necessarily rape, as in the consent (or lack thereof) point of view.

If the boy is a minor, then it won't be that bad for the boy. I am pretty sure both the girl and the boy enjoyed each other's company before things took a more serious turn.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
did they see any evidence of rape on her body??? if not, then it is not a rape.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
it should be thought in school on how to control their anaconda and consequences of not controlling anaconda. how anacondas slow poison will effect after 9 months

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles