Multiple groups plan hot summer for Modi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Manas7, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Manas7

Manas7 Regular Member

Multiple groups plan hot summer for Modi

dastan likes this.
  3. dastan

dastan Regular Member

Sack jaitley . Period

4. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Do people know that one of the key people of Twitter India is a Kashmiri Separatist?

The other national party/parties must smell the coffee, because if these NGOs succeed it will be a disaster.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  5. SREEKAR

SREEKAR Senior Member Senior Member

I agree with you .Even if they try to show their cleverness we will :gun:them.

6. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

NGO needs regulations at highest order with mechanism for proper audit not only for their financial source but also their functioning. They should be brought under strict legal framework.

Jobless idiots using plight of society to have 3 meals a day calling themselves an NGO

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  7. warrior monk

warrior monk Regular Member

Mr Madhav Nalpat is correct in view of the oppositions role and the problem of foreign funded NGOs especially those European Christian NGOs with Vested interests and also American NGOs .
    There are 2 million NGOs in India with a whole lot of them having Foreign funding .
    I wouldn't worry about them FCRA act gives Indian govt enough powers to clip their wings . I don't think Anna hazare has enough political or social capital for a repeat performance of 2012 .
    The Jholawalas and the tree huggers are a bunch of of permanent nuisance but they are controllable , last i checked Mahendra singh tikait had already passed away . Yes their will be bumps on the road but nothing the Modi govt cant handle

8. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

Why did they choose this Kashmiri Journalist? Is he the only one capable of delivering what Twitter wants or is there any hidden agenda?

I have read about his employment history. It is not for me to judge him how he will perform. As long as he does not undermine the GOI visions of economic development and as well to maintain communal peace.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015