Most expensive Chinese movie "Flowers of War" flops spectacularly in the US

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We didnt deneny any thing here,.

So, answer my questions. How many inidian force in burma, how many japs kill by indian force.
I am sure you are literate.

Read and you shall know.

Or are books to expensive to buy where you live?

Get a bargain from Flipkart!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
just as one poster said , as long as the movie sells good in China , then its good enough.
I said so.

And it will do well because it has good propaganda value - a value so cherished by the CCP.

That is why you wallow over the 100 years of Shame!

You cannot get yourself out of the psychological embrace of self pity and self flagellation!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
I cannt find those numbers , I think u can help me.

I am sure you are literate.

Read and you shall know.

Or are books to expensive to buy where you live?

Get a bargain from Flipkart!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I didnt deneny any thing here,.

So, answer my questions. How many inidian force in burma, how many japs kill by indian force.
Do you ever do your research before you brag, 144,000 Japs killed; possibly another 70,000 wounded. Total:=200,000

Blackwater

Blackwater

I don't understand what is the point of making fun of China if one of their movies has flopped.......Shame on you guys......Did you forget that our own Shahrukh Khan made a very stupid movie just very recently......I apologize to all the Chinese members on this forum on behalf of my compatriots.......

Who is making fun,we are just saying they failed to copy again.:rofl::rofl: Anyhow i gave them advice if they want to recover money,release that movie in cash rich pakistan. As Chinese is their second official language and pakis hate bollywood, its a good opportunity for them to recover money:taunt1::taunt1:

Blackwater

Is the next movie going to be "Rape of Tibet"? :D

With actors from lollywood:rofl::laugh::lol:

They will all ready to work with their chini brothers as they want to revive chinese and lollywood film industry. .:rofl:

They believe in same formula attack on chini is attack on paki. in this case flop of chini film is like flop of paki movie

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
With actors from lollywood:rofl::laugh::lol:

They will all ready to work with their chini brothers as they want to revive chinese and lollywood film industry. .:rofl:

They believe in same formula attack on chini is attack on paki. in this case flop of chini film is like flop of paki movie
LOLOL :rofl: :rofl: dude... you re awesome.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't understand what is the point of making fun of China if one of their movies has flopped.......Shame on you guys......Did you forget that our own Shahrukh Khan made a very stupid movie just very recently......I apologize to all the Chinese members on this forum on behalf of my compatriots.......
You want to apologize,go ahead. But don't do it on our behalf, you have no such authority.

Aman Ka Tamasha...lol.

AprilLyrics

i dont like Zhang Yimou's film.He is famous because he won the Golden Bear in Berlin.

this man is good at films about country life of peasants of 1990s china.however,those kinds of films have a bad box office.so he tried to change his style.

his first trial should be "hero"(英雄),2011.at that time,china just open its market to forgein movies.so "Hero" should be a blockbuster at that time.and Zhang yimou invited some Hongkong actors in this movie.its box office is quite good.but even so,many people stand out and criticize this movie for its empty connotation and Distortion of history.

he also made some other big hits.reviews of them are mixed , with some praising them enthusiastically and others calling them cluttered and boring.

but my opinion of this Director is:He is more adequate for films about peasants,about country life.He is not a good director for commercial film.His commercial film is empty and boring.full of colorful pictures with nothing in it.

there r good commercial film directors in china like Feng Xiaogang(冯小刚),Ning Hao(宁浩).but Zhang Yimou never will be.

for this time,i hope American media could teach him a lesson.moreover i hope this "flowers of war" could won The Golden Raspberry Award.i will never mind people make fun of his film,just like that i will never mind people make fun of chinese soccer team.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is there something wrong with the Chinese soccer team?

AprilLyrics

Is there something wrong with the Chinese soccer team?
chinese soccer was blamed for macth-fixing.there r 2 presidents of the chinese football association accused of bribe-taking.Also there many other disappointing things like this.

CCTV5(sports channel of cctv) boycotted to broadcast games of Chinese Super League.

all of these news happened 3 or 4 years ago.cctv now begains to considering broadcast games again.But fans of chinese national team r few.it was a shame but now people r used to make fun of them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles