Mossad helping India to create Pandit settlements in Kashmir - Geelani

amitkriit

Syed Ali Shah Geelani sees conspiracy in Pandits' return to exclusive clusters in Kas

Syed Ali Shah Geelani sees conspiracy in Pandits' return to exclusive clusters in Kashmir

SRINAGAR: Pro-Pakistan separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani on Monday came up with yet another conspiracy theory that the central government's move to rehabilitate Kashmiri Pandits in exclusive clusters was essentially a plan to settle the members of the Right wing Hindu groups in Kashmir to fight Kashmiri Muslims.

Though Geelani called for the return of displaced Kashmiri Pandits to their native places in the valley he opposed the government's move to rehabilitate them in exclusive clusters as "a conspiracy to settle members of RSS and other Sangh Parivar groups'' in Kashmir.

"Kashmiri Hindus are the part of the Kashmiri society and should be rehabilitated at their original locations or the state government should provide them money for building houses in the residential localities where they can live with their Muslim neighbours,'' Geelani told reporters.

Geelani warned the government to withdraw the cluster policy and said he would launch a mass public contact programme to educate people about its ramifications. "...we would launch a massive public agitation to force the government to yield," he said. He said the government seeks to establish the clusters overtly for the displaced community, but in fact "wants to make non-state subject members of various Hindu groups to settle in these clusters were they will be given arms training to fight Kashmiris (Muslims).''

The timing of Geelani's opposition is bound to raise questions as the cluster policy has been in place for a while and comes at a time when Kashmir is witnessing a bumper tourist season for the second year following massive street protests in 2010. The Hurriyat has been trying to create a similar mass uprising and looking for excuses as it seems to be running out of ideas.

He described chief minister Omar Abdullah "as a puppet'' who is all set to implement the "nefarious designs" of the central government. "The decision, which is aimed at tilting the demography, would lead to civil war in the state.'' He said this was being done to give communal colour to "the freedom movement''.

The state government has constructed 200 flats for the displaced community at Sheikhpora in Budgam district at the cost of Rs.22.90 crore.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Re: Syed Ali Shah Geelani sees conspiracy in Pandits' return to exclusive clusters in

The conspiracy theorists across Islamic/Mullah world think on the same lines; there has to be a common source they must be referring to gain such theories!

amitkriit

Re: Syed Ali Shah Geelani sees conspiracy in Pandits' return to exclusive clusters in

I believe it is his frustration which is speaking after he and his followers failed in creating chaos after the Shrine Fire.

natarajan

It is useless to give importance to these stupids as our congress itself rarely do good for hindus ,that too i doubt because they lost some seats after that land allotment to pilgrims issue.Bjp won few seats there because of the mess up .They are protesting for not to give shelter to pilgrims who come for snow lingam

trackwhack

So that they can be torched alive again? No thanks, in this case I believe in unity in numbers and I'd rather see clusters for the Pundits.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually yes, the Pandits should I back to their own homes or areas instead of the clusters that they are talking about. There should be added security for them. Pandits going back to their homes and living freely will be the biggest slap on the face of Paki terror.

amitkriit

Actually yes, the Pandits should I back to their own homes or areas instead of the clusters that they are talking about. There should be added security for them. Pandits going back to their homes and living freely will be the biggest slap on the face of Paki terror.
That will put too much strain on the security forces. It will be like playing at the hands of the terrorists.

amitkriit

If possible, please shift this thread into "Internal Security" section where it will fit better.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That will put too much strain on the security forces. It will be like playing at the hands of the terrorists.
We have a huge force there already. I don't think it will be impossible to do it.

amitkriit

I was reading Rising Kashmir, I was surprised to see that it has now stopped using the .com domain, it redirects to .in domain now. This news paper used to be extremely hostile towards Indian policies in past, but now I see it been moderated. I was reading a particular comment on Shrine Disaster, the person was saying:

Is it a coincidence that mainly Sufi Shrines are getting destroyed?
This systematic destruction of shrines points to the sinister design that efforts by destructive elements are working overtime to destroy the unique social fabric in the valley of Sufi saints.
Can this be an act of Wahabbi elements hell bent at destruction of the native culture?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Are you sure it was using .com extension earlier and only now moved to .in?

amitkriit

Are you sure it was using .com extension earlier and only now moved to .in?
101% I was a regular visitor to this site. You must know what is cooking in the enemy camp. Somehow it looks more like the Indian Left-controlled news site now.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks I just tweeted that and let Omar Abdullah know too :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Geelani is a corroded and rusty.

He sees conspiracy in his own shadow, which is true!

He is the biggest fraud perpetuated on India.

He is an ISI agent.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Actually yes, the Pandits should I back to their own homes or areas instead of the clusters that they are talking about. There should be added security for them.

In most cases, Pandits have no homes left to return to ...
As in most cases they must have already been taken over
by other locals .......

and May be the pandits themselves prefer to remain in clusters ...
and not be thinned out among the local populace ,
a good proportion of which isn't very excited about the idea of sharing their living space with them . . . .

Pandits going back to their homes and living freely will be the biggest slap on the face of Paki terror.
Lovely idea ...
but you cant expect Pandits to be sacrificial sheeps ...so a point can be made to Pakistan ...
who wont think twice about making a retaliatory point back

Anyway ...its the first step towards ...a distant goal and every move has to be a gradual one

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Kashmiri Pandits have been screwed by J&K Hindus, Kashmiri muslims, the Indian state etc.

trojan

Country flag

geelani's fb page
https://www.facebook.com/syedaligeelani

this from the above page :

Dangerous game plan of India
1. According to reliable sources Indian policy makers are forming a dangerous ploy under the garb of resettling migrant Kashmiri pundits here.
2. Under the plan they intend to create a state within the state through these settlement colonies.
3. According to inputs the plan has been developed in consultation and support of MOSAD.
4. In these settlements they intend to settle volunteers of RSS and Sangh Pariwaar from different states under the garb of Kashmiri Pandits.
5. The main aim of the plan is to change the demography of the state so that the freedom movement is adversely affected.
6. These settlements will be walled colonies, which would be used as anti majority hamlets.
7. It is also possible that the settlers might be armed to wage a civil war within Kashmir
8. Land demarcation for these colonies has already begun in a particular area.
9. State government has as always given into the pressure from central government in this issue.
APHC point of view on the returns of Kashmiri Pandits
1. Pandits are a part of our society and we are in no way opposing their return
2. They are welcome to return to their original abodes we assure them that they will feel no threat from majority community.
3. If the have sold their lands and houses government can buy land and houses for them in the places they originally lived or in any other localities.
4. We are only opposing formation of special zones for them.
5. We believe that such a step will only polarize our society and adversely affect our centuries old brotherhood.
6. They want to communalize our movement so that world opinion is mobilized against us.
7. we request the Pandit brethren not to heed to any of these gimmicks of the government as they want to settle non state subjects here under their garb
State Governments role
1. State government's role in this regard is highly deplorable.
2. They are only dancing to the tunes of Delhi in this matter.
3. pro India politicians have been mere puppets since 1947
4. India is vandalizing the natural resources in Jammu and Kashmir but these rulers in greed of power are keeping mum
APHC's program
1. APHC intends to start a mass awareness campaign in this regard.
2. Seminars and corner meetings will be held on this issue.
3. If the government is adamant and the plan is not given up a mass agitation will be started

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

^^ Geelani is afraid that if the Pundits come back, his already eroding support base will erode further. Typical Pakistan type conspiracy theory.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

geelani's fb page
https://www.facebook.com/syedaligeelani

this from the above page :

Dangerous game plan of India
5. We believe that such a step will only polarize our society and adversely affect our centuries old brotherhood.
Does he Remember the 1990's Slogans of

" Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, All-ho-Akbar kahna hai"

( If you wish to stay on in Kashmir, you will have to chant nothing but Alla-ho-Akbar)

" Yahan kya chalega: Nizam-e-Mustafa"

( What kind of Law will prevail here: none other than the Kuranic law )

and the Most Disparaging

"Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san "

( We want Pakistan, along with Kashmiri Hindu women but without their menfolks )

wasn't he bothered about this polarizing and brotherhood bullshit then . . . .
or when Mass murder and ethnic cleansing of Pandits was taking place . . . .

If the Indian Govt is actually doing all that he says ...
I say KUDOs...........about time !!

Its the only way of dealing with Kashmiri Problem ....
Kashmiris buy land and settle in Delhi or where ever they chose ...
and Nobody complains ....

but they wont ever allow it to be other way

you have to just read what they have to say on their own forums . . .

Its amazing they cant see their own bigotry, Hypocrisy and unjust attitude......

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Here are some excerpts of postings
which i picked up from Kashmiri Forums ...
When a Kashmiri pundit asked about
How his muslim Brothers feel about his coming back .....

Why did Pandits move out of valley and now why do they want to return.
Everybody knows it - you as well as me.
You people were threatened, killed and tortured, yes?
Who told you to go out?
Why did you sell your property?
Where do you return now? your homes you sold or the new colonies Govt. promises to make for you. You belonged to all the nooks and corners of Kashmir and where do you return now.

Better that you made a niche outside valley and your future is bright enough and lives saved. Forget returning back. can Mohajirs of Pakistan return back to India?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
regarding the return of Kps, Itz very hard to adjust somany people. You guys have studied in good infrastructure and returning of KPs would give a tough competiion to people who have been hre, suffered here...if u consdr us family, you would never have left in hours of crisis, v suffered all these years and now when kashmir is getting back to normalcy u want a share!i thnk itz unfair.you have explored the world nw,
it would b good if you wont overburden on the limited resources tht are present in kmr

Now you cant fit in this comunity any more...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro I must still tell you; ....................................Take it as blessing in disguise and never thing about return. You are well-off outside the valley

You already know my point of view. I have something to ask... why do you want to return apart from the reason that it is your homeland or is this the only reason...?

Return of Kashmiri Pandits to the valley

Some brotherhood really .....
To this i have to add ....more then half of these responses are coming from people settled in New Delhi .....
with this attitude..would a kashmiri pundit like to settle as cherries in a fruit cake ??

naaah really . . . . . . .If i were a Kashmiri Pundit ...i would definitely like to settle in a cluster .

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles