More to Be Arrested in Right Wing Terror Cases: Govt

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I was expecting this... secular terrorism now going on the loose since elections are all over the place..:tsk:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
What is 'Secular Terrorism' ??

Branch of terrorism doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations ? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When is Afzal Guru going to hang? There is nothing wrong in fighting terror, and arresting those who are involved, but I smell Sicular politics here. Government must show firmness and impartiality while dealing with these violent groups, their religious affiliation should not matter.
No we will not see his hanging, rather we will see several cryings for him from our Sickular politicos for his improper treatment... there will be calls for abandoning his death sentence and giving him a Bharath ratna(at least a cabinet minister post):lol::loco::cowboy::cowboy:

Tronic

There should be no reason for vigilante action.

Our fool Govt should do what they are expected to do.

It is for the Home Ministry to ensure India is terrorist free and check the number of Police and Paramilitary organisations India has.

And yet, they whimper and ask the Army to come in?

If the Army is the only organisation that can deliver, disband the others and not keep Empire building!

No one should take law into their hand.

However because the Govt is impotent, these type of ridiculous organisations are making hay while the sun shines and adding to pursuing their agenda which may not serve the national aim!
Well said Brigadier. I fully concur.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles