Monthly or Annual Aryavarta Defence Visionboard

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Monthly or Annual Aryavarta Defence Visionboard

Dear members

- I have become quite accustomed to this website and indeed it is now my major link online e, to the land of my ancestors - so I was wondering and actually consider it from my point of view a rather good idea to use dfi as a window to ALL events in the land of Arya-Varta

This will also enable us to subconsciously prepare before hand the topics fr debate - resulting in a hot lively enthusiastic and well-prepared debate that earns mention in other journals and magazines !

As examples, for 2013, we have the GSLV launch scheduled for july delayed from april ) , we have a mars unmanned orbiter scheduled for October , I think there will be a couple of missile tests plus some LCA final commissioning tests

Right now we probably do have all these info in bits and pieces in the various threads, but by putting it together we get a glorious mosiac of what the Arya-varta hope to achieve for the year and I think it will look better as we design 2014 as 2013 has almost 50% gone by now .

It may mean some serious quantity of work, and I hope someone in admin could be selected to do this job , but really, we would then be able to keep abreast of all that's happening , not miss a beat unless we are really tied up elsewhere or equally important, as each one of us is faced with time limitations we could pick and choose where and what to spend our precious time an attention

In terms of increasing readership pro membership , im sure having this mosaic vision -board will show others that we're truly organised, that we have something other defence forums don't have , were ahead and most important of all; the help and assistance this feature will give to those visiting - again so they can allocate precious time to the right areas and not miss something else that is going on but didn't catch their eye because they didn't have this vision board to help them

We could design this as a time-event matrix or other alternative presentation formats could be suggested

Top priority is to be given to defence projects - showing time-frames but important economic and diplomatic events especially those which have strong defence implications should also be included

If a year long time frame is too ambitious then perhaps we could do one with monthly focus

Many thanks to all who read this and your comments are most appreciated -

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
most grateful if you would please add events which you think are important for the nation;-
i shall start it off with just a couple - it's painfully few i know, but i believe if everyone adds one or two we will have an impressive list before too long :-
how about someone help with info about LCA commissioning schedule and MMRCA tender developments ( if known ) and missile tests

July :- GSLV MK3 - liftoff
OCT - Mars probe to be launched

Indian manned mission in space

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
we will also record significant events as they happen(ed)

May
- pakistan general election places N Shariff's PML-N as victor and Imran Khans PTI as main opposition

July :
- GSLV MK3 - liftoff
- tentative date for Indian and Chinese Foreign Minstry officials to discuss fixation of AC border
OCT
- Mars probe to be launched

Indian manned mission in space

Global Defence

New threads

Articles