Monotheist Party is according to plan making extinct all Llfe

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sonnpekikd, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonnpekikd

Sonnpekikd Regular Member

The same party, that burnt down Rome, London, New York and several other cities (also sunk the Titanic), in the prefield spreading "prophecies" of the burnings, foretells that the world will be destroyed and all living beings made extinct (Apocalypse, Endtime).
    If it is proven, that this party proceeds in this way, that it spreads prophecies of an event, which it puts into action itself, in order to profit afterwards of the fulfillment of their own prophecy.

If that is proven... and if this party then foretells that it will kill all living beings and make them extinct, then it is very clear who is converting the extinction purposely, and who is guilty and who needs to be called to account... For the world destruction.

[​IMG]

Every day this justice doesnt happen and we are chatting here a bit in some forums, approximately 100 species are made extinct. Estimation by scientists. It are every hour 3 species that then not extist anymore in the universe. And this is only because of this jewishchristian conspiracy.

Hello, I have collected evidences against the monotheist party and would like to discuss some here. http://echterevolution.wordpress.com, http://monotheismworldendconspiracy.wordpress.com/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  3. Sonnpekikd

Sonnpekikd Regular Member

As long as I live the christians and jews will torture me, because I am a polytheist and for nature. There is absolutely no escape or place of refuge.

They will torture me as they destroy nature and there is absolutely nothing that will stop them.

You are naive, you work with the christians and jews for the wipe out of life. You betrayed your religion long ago and now you just do the rest. Sad situation.

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I find this insane ranting with little logic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.