Mohd. Azharudin's son injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
US research??? :lol:

One guy got slapped by a Mumbai IPS officer in the early 1990s while questioning his link with D company. The officer showed a photo of the actor with Dawood and asked him " Yeh Kya Tera Baap Hai ?"
What do you mean? Everyone is on Paki pay roll?

johnee

why would all the money in sharjah be betted on pakistan ??

many indians there used to bet the money on india .

the sheikh of sharjah , abdul rehman bukhatir was openly pro-pakistan , and the establishment there used to ensure pakistani wins--in short , that of the muslim nation .

even the umpires used to be bought in favour of pakistan .
in 1991 , the umpire gave 3 LBWs to three balls in a row bowled by pakistani bowler aaqib javed to indian batsmen .

after this , india refused to play for the next 2 sharjah cups .
but abdul rehman bukhatir bribed indian board officials to make india come back in 1994.

now , of course no one gives a damn for sharjah . there's more money in indian cricket. but at that time indian board officials used to fall over each other to get monetary favours from the sheikh .

now of course , no one plays in sharjah for its match-fixing associations . but the indians realised this too late , after a lot of humiliation .

the australians had long stopped playing in sharjah , much before the indians did . the reason was the same--matches being fixed so that pakistan wins . but they stopped early because they have much more national pride than we do ; plus they were rich countries and dint need the moolah .

azhar played the minority card immediately after he was banned from cricket . he gave an interview saying that he was being targetted because he is a minority . its another matter that muslims themselves condemned him for it .
He has used the same minority card and earned himself an MP seat on Congress ticket. Needless to say that if he could sell his nation down the drain in cricket, he can do much better in politics...

johnee

US research??? :lol:

One guy got slapped by a Mumbai IPS officer in the early 1990s while questioning his link with D company. The officer showed a photo of the actor with Dawood and asked him " Yeh Kya Tera Baap Hai ?"
Really. Never heard of it, who is that actor? Some khan..?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Really. Never heard of it, who is that actor? Some khan..?
Lot of actors have been associated or may be coerced by by the D gang which was well entrenched in bollywood. They called the shots when it came to finance, forcing actors to work for the films funded by them etc. The Salman Preity case was a big example in which Preity Zinta actually testified against such a thing.

Iamanidiot

Johnee Bal Thackeray is alleged to have close links with Underworld .so are many maharasthra politicians so whats the bone with Azhar

johnee

Johnee Bal Thackeray is alleged to have close links with Underworld .so are many maharasthra politicians so whats the bone with Azhar
I think Bal Thackeray may not have such links afterall, because the pakis(through mafia) want to assassinate Bal Thackeray. I think Sharad Pawar is close with Dawood and gives them protection. I may be wrong, though.

Anyway, I welcome divine retribution against all those who associate with mafia(and thereby terrorists).

johnee

Lot of actors have been associated or may be coerced by by the D gang which was well entrenched in bollywood. They called the shots when it came to finance, forcing actors to work for the films funded by them etc. The Salman Preity case was a big example in which Preity Zinta actually testified against such a thing.
Yep, knew all that. But Param, mentioned some specific event, so wanted to know who the actor involved was...

Iamanidiot

I think Bal Thackeray may not have such links afterall, because the pakis(through mafia) want to assassinate Bal Thackeray. I think Sharad Pawar is close with Dawood and gives them protection. I may be wrong, though.

Anyway, I welcome divine retribution against all those who associate with mafia(and thereby terrorists).
Every politician will have interaction with dawood at some point in life.Who is gonna launder their illegal stash

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yep, knew all that. But Param, mentioned some specific event, so wanted to know who the actor involved was...
Sanjay Dutt i think. Though i may be wrong. He was linked with quite a few. Actually there was a party in Dubai hosted by Dawood and there were photos of lot of Indian actors dancing and performing in that party. Anil Kapoor, Govinda etc.. I fail to recollect who all were there and when it was. May be late eighties or very early nineties. Some noted singer was also there.

Param

Sanjay Dutt i think. Though i may be wrong. He was linked with quite a few. Actually there was a party in Dubai hosted by Dawood and there were photos of lot of Indian actors dancing and performing in that party. Anil Kapoor, Govinda etc.. I fail to recollect who all were there and when it was. May be late eighties or very early nineties. Some noted singer was also there.
No you are wrong. Not dutt.
Just Google for RC SHARMA. He was the Then SP of Mumbai.A good cop.

Last edited:

johnee

Every politician will have interaction with dawood at some point in life.Who is gonna launder their illegal stash
Thats true. Everyone interacts with everyone is power circles. But some are marked for their greater role...

Iamanidiot

Sorry but it is not only K's.It is RGV the biggest Chamcha.He made the film Raktacharitra and still is able to live . go figure it out

johnee

Sorry but it is not only K's.It is RGV the biggest Chamcha.He made the film Raktacharitra and still is able to live . go figure it out
There is a difference though. RGV was sponsored by local factionist with no terror link, presumably. While, bollywood is financed by mafia with direct connections to terror. Remember, Dawood name cropped up during 26/11 also...

Iamanidiot

There is a difference though. RGV was sponsored by local factionist with no terror link, presumably. While, bollywood is financed by mafia with direct connections to terror. Remember, Dawood name cropped up during 26/11 also...
The factions wanted and still want to kill RGV no one sponsored him.The one who was alleged to have sponsored him is dead in Jan.There are bigger fish in the fray.How did he make accurate movies such as company?

Param

If 1993 had not happened Dawood would have still been living like a VIP here.We would not have dared talk about him.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think there was a case where Anu Malik was singing hosannas about Dawood.

getting some pics

johnee

If 1993 had not happened Dawood would have still been living like a VIP here.We would not have dared talk about him.
Sad but true. It takes a great jolt, every time for people to rectify their misconceived notions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles