Mohd. Azharudin's son injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
his son's death will be divine retribution for azhar's match-fixing and dalliance with dawood ibrahim.
Pls, that's too much..

I dont have knowledge abt dalliance with Ibrahim, but saying as a retribution is not fair at-least to me..

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
his son's death will be divine retribution for azhar's match-fixing and dalliance with dawood ibrahim.
I Do not agree It is too big a punishment And his kid was not involved in any shady deals

Azhar and other Match Fixers have been already punished .But They are still popular

Jadeja is still patted for his innings against pakistan in World Cup Semi Final 1996

Prabhakar is a coach Azhar too is a MP .People voted for him

Azhar will always be praised for his Fielding The Fielding standards of Indian team were first improved by Azhar

And in batting too he did a decent job

Blackwater

Dont take him as cricket player.just share his grief as father mourning his son's death

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The guy who was rideing the bike died and he is lucky to be still alive i think!

What ever divine retribution for match fixing should go to Azhar not someone else, least of all a young lad.

However i dont know if this Son is from first wife or second wife? He does seem to have a lot of off-spring so i doubt this is an serious issue for him? He is a corrupt chooth but the lad does not deserve it even if the 7lakh worth sports bike was gifted to him on our behalf?

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

the kid is as good as dead.Lungs and Kidney failure ocurred.This is what happens when we drive 1200cc bikes on indian roads

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I express my grief for the loss of the kid and i hope Azhar's son will recover soon but as Yusuf said "Speed thrills but kills" those boys have been punished for the misadventure they were wrongly enjoying.

ashdoc

Country flag
Pls, that's too much..

I dont have knowledge abt dalliance with Ibrahim, but saying as a retribution is not fair at-least to me..
I Do not agree It is too big a punishment And his kid was not involved in any shady deals

Azhar and other Match Fixers have been already punished .But They are still popular

Jadeja is still patted for his innings against pakistan in World Cup Semi Final 1996

Prabhakar is a coach Azhar too is a MP .People voted for him

Azhar will always be praised for his Fielding The Fielding standards of Indian team were first improved by Azhar

And in batting too he did a decent job
Damn, you scary.
Dont take him as cricket player.just share his grief as father mourning his son's death
:boink:

idiotic post...will you always be lowlife ?
You are a fucking asshole
The guy who was rideing the bike died and he is lucky to be still alive i think!

What ever divine retribution for match fixing should go to Azhar not someone else, least of all a young lad.

However i dont know if this Son is from first wife or second wife? He does seem to have a lot of off-spring so i doubt this is an serious issue for him? He is a corrupt chooth but the lad does not deserve it even if the 7lakh worth sports bike was gifted to him on our behalf?
what a politically correct forum this is......

that bastard azhar used to fix all matches against pakistan in sharjah when he was captain in the nineties .

we used to get humiliated by the pakistani crowds there because of this person......

our bad track record in sharjah is partly due to him......

once his match-fixing was caught , he played the minority card and claimed he was being targetted because he was a muslim !! this inspite of the fact that others caught like jadeja and prabhakar were hindus.....

for all i know he was probably raising his son as another match-fixer who will lose us matches against pakistan.....

ashdoc

Country flag
these stupid boys used to take part in these bike racing competitions in early morning .

even in mumbai , there are these muslim gangs who hold these bike racing competitions from midnight onwards on empty streets . the race starts usually from bandra .

these people endanger their own and other people's lives by racing recklessly .

when the police are contacted ,they say they do not have orders from above for stopping them.....

reason--the usual.....

the politicians do not want to anger their favourite minority--you know who.....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
these stupid boys used to take part in these bike racing competitions in early morning .

even in mumbai , there are these muslim gangs who hold these bike racing competitions from midnight onwards on empty streets . the race starts usually from bandra .

these people endanger their own and other people's lives by racing recklessly .

when the police are contacted ,they say they do not have orders from above for stopping them.....

reason--the usual.....

the politicians do not want to anger their favourite minority--you know who.....
Its not uncommon, It happens to be in other places too, But stop if warned..

It is necessary to understand that this is the age when blood is warm and things are likely to go uncontrolled, Even with a 100cc bike..

All i can say a life is lost..

that bastard azhar used to fix all matches against pakistan in sharjah when he was captain in the nineties .

we used to get humiliated by the pakistani crowds there because of this person......

once his match-fixing was caught , he played the minority card and claimed he was being targetted because he was a muslim !! this inspite of the fact that others caught like jadeja and prabhakar were hindus.....

for all i know he was probably raising his son as another match-fixer who will lose us matches against pakistan.....

Is cricket equivalent to war and has more importance than a human life ?

Its a game that was meant to lose or win fixed or not fixed its a game for pleasure..

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ashdoc, that was uncalled for. What his son has to do with the misdeeds of Azharuddin. Lets not wish for the ill of children because their fathers are assholes. That's not the right.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
For one, fixing of match by father does not call for the "taking" of his son by God as punishment. There is nothing being politically correct about it. We would have told the same if Hansie Cronje's kid had met with such a fate.

I am sorry, i would also say the same thing even if our "corrupt politicians" were to die gruesome deaths or get killed by terrorists because no one deserves to die like that. God will take care of misdeeds of such people.

As for the Sharajah fixing by Azhar as alleged, I think the economics does not make sense for Azhar to fix to loose. The reason is all the money in Sharjah matches was always on Pak for obvious reasons. It would make more sense to buy out the pakis and make India win so that the bookies would make money as these are the guys paying off the cricketers.

Azhar did not play the "minority" card at the time he was accused but quite later on when he became a "politician" which says a lot. His statement got roundly condemned by the same "minorities" and he had to withdraw it and apologize.

He agreed to fixing 3 matches i think. At least he confessed to the crime, just like Cronje did. A lot of people develop greed and do wrong things. There are other players who also got involved in match fixing. But the statements made by ashdoc actually gives people like Azhar a reason to play the minority card.

Iamanidiot

The sins of the fathers should not be inherited by the sons as far as my countrymen are concerned i follow that maxim

Blackwater

the kid is as good as dead.Lungs and Kidney failure ocurred.This is what happens when we drive 1200cc bikes on indian roads
It's true, he is brain dead. He is on life support system .His body is not responding. Baki Allah malik ha

johnee

And dont forget that matches were fixed by the mafia that has terror links. In short, the match fixing funded mafia and its terror activities. So, I am not least bothered about Azhar or his dead/alive son. If he is dead, well, I consider it truly divine retribution...

Param

I hope you are not a fan of SRK, Salman & so many Bollywood celebrities. Because if you know the truth, you should not even watch many Bollywood movies.

johnee

I hope you are not a fan of SRK, Salman & so many Bollywood celebrities. Because if you know the truth, you should not even watch many Bollywood movies.
Yep, its an open secret...

I think some US research also confirmed it...

Param

Yep, its an open secret...

I think some US research also confirmed it...
US research??? :lol:

One guy got slapped by a Mumbai IPS officer in the early 1990s while questioning his link with D company. The officer showed a photo of the actor with Dawood and asked him " Yeh Kya Tera Baap Hai ?"

ashdoc

Country flag
For one, fixing of match by father does not call for the "taking" of his son by God as punishment. There is nothing being politically correct about it. We would have told the same if Hansie Cronje's kid had met with such a fate.

I am sorry, i would also say the same thing even if our "corrupt politicians" were to die gruesome deaths or get killed by terrorists because no one deserves to die like that. God will take care of misdeeds of such people.

As for the Sharajah fixing by Azhar as alleged, I think the economics does not make sense for Azhar to fix to loose. The reason is all the money in Sharjah matches was always on Pak for obvious reasons. It would make more sense to buy out the pakis and make India win so that the bookies would make money as these are the guys paying off the cricketers.

Azhar did not play the "minority" card at the time he was accused but quite later on when he became a "politician" which says a lot. His statement got roundly condemned by the same "minorities" and he had to withdraw it and apologize.

He agreed to fixing 3 matches i think. At least he confessed to the crime, just like Cronje did. A lot of people develop greed and do wrong things. There are other players who also got involved in match fixing. But the statements made by ashdoc actually gives people like Azhar a reason to play the minority card.
why would all the money in sharjah be betted on pakistan ??

many indians there used to bet the money on india .

the sheikh of sharjah , abdul rehman bukhatir was openly pro-pakistan , and the establishment there used to ensure pakistani wins--in short , that of the muslim nation .

even the umpires used to be bought in favour of pakistan .
in 1991 , the umpire gave 3 LBWs to three balls in a row bowled by pakistani bowler aaqib javed to indian batsmen .

after this , india refused to play for the next 2 sharjah cups .
but abdul rehman bukhatir bribed indian board officials to make india come back in 1994.

now , of course no one gives a damn for sharjah . there's more money in indian cricket. but at that time indian board officials used to fall over each other to get monetary favours from the sheikh .

now of course , no one plays in sharjah for its match-fixing associations . but the indians realised this too late , after a lot of humiliation .

the australians had long stopped playing in sharjah , much before the indians did . the reason was the same--matches being fixed so that pakistan wins . but they stopped early because they have much more national pride than we do ; plus they are a rich country and didnt need the moolah .

azhar played the minority card immediately after he was banned from cricket . he gave an interview saying that he was being targetted because he is a minority . its another matter that muslims themselves condemned him for it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles